RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi hunny,

I'm fine. Had a pretty good day today. Church this morning, then when I got home I planted the morning glory seeds I had ready and weeded around the ugly shrubs the builder put in. They may be ugly but the weeds are uglier. LOL

Then I went for a walk and cleaned out the inside of my car. Hmmmm I did more today than I thought I did.

How was your day? Did you get to church? Hope you're feeling ok, I worry about you.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Mama-Sher,

has a bad habit of procrastination, otherwise, dawdler, She has a hard time making decisions. I am so fast I have lost patience with her. This afternoon, she is at church to help with a meal that they have for those who cannot afford a meal. She has been a great volunteer in the past, so I hope this will enthused her somewhat. I am going to a dinner for those who helped in the children's choirs this year. Our Minister of Music is in the hospital with a bad staph infection on the elbow. He showed it to us last week at handbell rehearsal. I backed away real fast. Everyone told him to go quickly to the doctor. Now he will have two weeks in the hospital. Obviously he won't be there. & I are looking forward to the Idol show tonight. I wonder who will win: or ? (LOL)

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Jane... gee, NSIP, IPF/UIP.....I think this is my first time of being aware one can have three strains at once. I guess they are all strains of the same thing...PF. > I think about a lot. Teaching art work sounds like a winner doesn't it? She is SOOOOOO lucky to even have a skill she can turn into money! > How is she feeling about this option?> Heck, a makeover is good for any woman. Wish I could have one!> Hugs to you.> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Hi Peggy> > > Peggy,> Eddie has just joined the Caregivers' Site. I told him that > joined today, too. Fortunately, Eddie has his own computer in a > different room from my computer. So we're good for posting. > > I read thru my tests today that I had at Emory. I was most > interested in the HRCT report. It was evaluated at Emory and was > also sent off to National Jewish for evaulation also. I guess that > is part of the study. This report states that I have underlying > NSIP, then IPF/UIP. Phew! I guess all those different kinds of > pulmonary fibrosis just stack up on the lungs! LOL!> > Please keep in your prayers. She is doing all right, but I am > not even sure that she wants to work. My brother suggested that maybe > she needs a hairdo makeover, etc. because she does look like a > teenager. I don't know. I am baffled. I can only go one day at a > time. Maybe a job offer will come tomorrow! My brother is going to > look into the makeover aspect for me in Chattanooga.I just wish that > would go ahead and start teaching art lessons. We have office > space for free and why not? Let's pray that she will do this! She is > great with kids.> > Peggy, I hope you are feeling alright. I know you have had some > difficulty. I am trying not to focus too much on checking my sats, > but try to go by feeling SOB. I know I did when I did the 6MW without > any O2 at Emory! It made me feel that I am REALLY bad! I have to do > that walk again on June 20th. Maybe the study drug will kick in !> > Take good care, Peggy. I miss you & so much.> > LOve & Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Guest guest

Hi Jane.....I keep telling myself to get off the computer and then someone send a post I want to reply to....such as you!

Dawdlers are hard for those of us who do everything quickly aren't they. Sounds really good though that she's busy at the church. At least keeps her hands and mind occupied.

I had to set limits with one of my girls. Like, "I want the room cleaned by 3 today", or, "Do you want to do .........now or after dinner?" Choices trapped her. She made the choice and now she has to do it. grin. Or even, "I want 4 personal job contacts, written on paper, by 4 PM tomorrow evening. (She finally landed a job that way....going out at least 4 times and then having to follow through with the 'good ones'.

Boy raising kids is a tough job and it's not any easier when they are at home at 24.

You didn't say, does she seem at all interested in teaching art? She doesn't even need a place! Just go to it. Lucky girl.

I'll be watching Idol too! Both s are obviously great. Guess I don't really care who wins. Young could use a good career maybe, with what I hear about a controlling dad.

Do you watch Dancing with the Stars? I love that show. I'm rootin' for Christian.

Later...............

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi Peggy> > > Peggy,> Eddie has just joined the Caregivers' Site. I told him that > joined today, too. Fortunately, Eddie has his own computer in a > different room from my computer. So we're good for posting. > > I read thru my tests today that I had at Emory. I was most > interested in the HRCT report. It was evaluated at Emory and was > also sent off to National Jewish for evaulation also. I guess that > is part of the study. This report states that I have underlying > NSIP, then IPF/UIP. Phew! I guess all those different kinds of > pulmonary fibrosis just stack up on the lungs! LOL!> > Please keep in your prayers. She is doing all right, but I am > not even sure that she wants to work. My brother suggested that maybe > she needs a hairdo makeover, etc. because she does look like a > teenager. I don't know. I am baffled. I can only go one day at a > time. Maybe a job offer will come tomorrow! My brother is going to > look into the makeover aspect for me in Chattanooga.I just wish that > would go ahead and start teaching art lessons. We have office > space for free and why not? Let's pray that she will do this! She is > great with kids.> > Peggy, I hope you are feeling alright. I know you have had some > difficulty. I am trying not to focus too much on checking my sats, > but try to go by feeling SOB. I know I did when I did the 6MW without > any O2 at Emory! It made me feel that I am REALLY bad! I have to do > that walk again on June 20th. Maybe the study drug will kick in !> > Take good care, Peggy. I miss you & so much.> > LOve & Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Guest guest

Mama-Sher,

loves art and has expressed an interest in teaching art to kids but she hasn't gotten around to it yet! I am going to try that strategy about giving a deadline that you suggested. We have seen just standing and looking at the task that needs to be done and yet she lets herself get sidetracked by something else. Yes, I have watched Dancing with the Stars some and I do like Christian. And I am now voting for A. He has the absolute best voice.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> >> > Jane... gee, NSIP, IPF/UIP.....I think this is my first time of being aware one can have three strains at once. I guess they are all strains of the same thing...PF. > > I think about a lot. Teaching art work sounds like a winner doesn't it? She is SOOOOOO lucky to even have a skill she can turn into money! > > How is she feeling about this option?> > Heck, a makeover is good for any woman. Wish I could have one!> > Hugs to you.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > Hi Peggy> > > > > > Peggy,> > Eddie has just joined the Caregivers' Site. I told him that > > joined today, too. Fortunately, Eddie has his own computer in a > > different room from my computer. So we're good for posting. > > > > I read thru my tests today that I had at Emory. I was most > > interested in the HRCT report. It was evaluated at Emory and was > > also sent off to National Jewish for evaulation also. I guess that > > is part of the study. This report states that I have underlying > > NSIP, then IPF/UIP. Phew! I guess all those different kinds of > > pulmonary fibrosis just stack up on the lungs! LOL!> > > > Please keep in your prayers. She is doing all right, but I am > > not even sure that she wants to work. My brother suggested that maybe > > she needs a hairdo makeover, etc. because she does look like a > > teenager. I don't know. I am baffled. I can only go one day at a > > time. Maybe a job offer will come tomorrow! My brother is going to > > look into the makeover aspect for me in Chattanooga.I just wish that > > would go ahead and start teaching art lessons. We have office > > space for free and why not? Let's pray that she will do this! She is > > great with kids.> > > > Peggy, I hope you are feeling alright. I know you have had some > > difficulty. I am trying not to focus too much on checking my sats, > > but try to go by feeling SOB. I know I did when I did the 6MW without > > any O2 at Emory! It made me feel that I am REALLY bad! I have to do > > that walk again on June 20th. Maybe the study drug will kick in !> > > > Take good care, Peggy. I miss you & so much.> > > > LOve & Toodles!> > > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> >>

Guest guest

I think A. will probably win it, but my votes go to C. I just don't like the type of music A. sings. I am an old headbanger (well, at least I was when I could BREATHE! heehee!!) I think it is all going to come down to what type of music a person likes as to who they vote for. I will never buy a CD from A., but I will definitely buy C.'s CD when it comes out. I can hardly wait!! Hey, either way, you know they are both probably getting a new car!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Re: Hi PeggyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 2:33 PM

Jane...Yes, A. is quite the singer and he's only 17! I was sorry to see Christian leave last night. I'm fairly certain Kristi will be the winner. She has really been a top dancer as well as skater.

Dead lines worked most of the time for my daughter...dead line depended on the task. I wondered if she just needed the 'push'.....Let me know if it works for .

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi Peggy> > > > > > Peggy,> > Eddie has just joined the Caregivers' Site. I told him that > > joined today, too. Fortunately, Eddie has his own computer in a > > different room from my computer. So we're good for posting.

> > > > I read thru my tests today that I had at Emory. I was most > > interested in the HRCT report. It was evaluated at Emory and was > > also sent off to National Jewish for evaulation also. I guess that > > is part of the study. This report states that I have underlying > > NSIP, then IPF/UIP. Phew! I guess all those different kinds of > > pulmonary fibrosis just stack up on the lungs! LOL!> > > > Please keep in your prayers. She is doing all right, but I am > > not even sure that she wants to work. My brother suggested that maybe > > she needs a hairdo makeover, etc. because she does look like a > > teenager. I don't know. I am baffled. I can only go one day at a > > time. Maybe a job offer will come tomorrow! My brother is going to > > look into the makeover aspect for me in Chattanooga. I just wish that

> > would go ahead and start teaching art lessons. We have office > > space for free and why not? Let's pray that she will do this! She is > > great with kids.> > > > Peggy, I hope you are feeling alright. I know you have had some > > difficulty. I am trying not to focus too much on checking my sats, > > but try to go by feeling SOB. I know I did when I did the 6MW without > > any O2 at Emory! It made me feel that I am REALLY bad! I have to do > > that walk again on June 20th. Maybe the study drug will kick in !> > > > Take good care, Peggy. I miss you & so much.> > > > LOve & Toodles!> > > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> >>