RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: question again from K....Riddle...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce, I'm glad you are back on line. We missed you. Never mind I've been off-line for a few days. Thanks for the fill in the blanks. Joyce. I have his blanket in the dryer. The nurse from rehab said to pick up some hunters warm packs for him and keep them in his shoes. She said that she knew Don well enough to know that if he remains horizontal he will die. He is such a mover and shaker that he will thrive with "doing". Now guys, listen to this. I called the doc today with 3 questions. 1. EXTREME cold. He said I really don't know. 2. blood bruising on his arms. He said it was the prednisone. 3. Can we go to pulmonary rehab. (are you ready for this?) He said "I think pulmonary rehab would be a good idea". DUH! I said

"before you said no". He said oh that was because you wanted to do everything at once. I did tell him that this morning I had a hard time getting Don out of bed. I told him that he is very depressed. I hate tip-toeing around the doc's moods and personality. The nurse at rehab said that it sounds like he is doing a good job for us, but we want to make sure we don't make him mad. Geesh! Parents don't worry about making teachers mad. Oh my. Once again "The Board to the rescue"!!!!! Thanks K Central Il.Bruce Moreland wrote: Answer is two words7 letters and 3 letters......the blanks didn't show up right.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > joyce> > > > > > > wishing you the best of luck for the 14th.> > > > > > > i will be crossing my fingers and praying> > > > > > > that it all goes smoothly without incident.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > may> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > K> > > Central Il> > > Hubby

ipf- 2006> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > > 14> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > >

Guest guest

GET A NEW PULMONARY DOCTOR ! Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Bruce, I'm glad you are back on line.   We missed you.  Never mind I've been off-line for a few days.    Thanks for the fill in the blanks.Joyce.  I have his blanket in the dryer.  The nurse from rehab said to pick up some hunters warm packs for him and keep them in his shoes.  She said that she knew Don well enough to know that if he remains horizontal he will die.  He is such a mover and shaker that he will thrive with "doing".Now guys, listen to this.  I called the doc today with 3 questions.   1. EXTREME cold.  He said I really don't know.   2. blood bruising on  his arms.  He said it was the prednisone.   3. Can we go to pulmonary rehab.   (are you ready for this?)  He said "I think pulmonary rehab would be a good idea".   DUH!    I said "before you said no".  He said oh that was because you wanted to do everything at once.   I did tell him that this morning I had a hard time getting Don out of bed.  I told him that he is very depressed.   I hate tip-toeing around the doc's moods and personality.   The nurse at rehab said that it sounds like he is doing a good job for us, but we want to make sure we don't make him mad.   Geesh!   Parents don't worry about making teachers mad.   Oh my.Once again "The Board to the rescue"!!!!! Thanks KCentral Il.Bruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote:Answer is two words7 letters and 3 letters......the blanks didn't show up right.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > joyce> > > > > > > wishing you the best of luck for the 14th.> > > > > > > i will be crossing my fingers and praying> > > > > > > that it all goes smoothly without incident.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > may> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > K> > > Central Il> > > Hubby ipf- 2006> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > > 14> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > >

Guest guest

Bruce, Who do you go to for a pulmonary doc? Are you on prednisone? I know you go to Chicago. K Central IlBruce Moreland wrote: Answer to Riddle:Question: What do you do with a dismissive doctor?Answer: Dismiss him.....you did well today in insisting he listen more. Still, itsounds like he doesn't have time for his patient or won't make it. Idon't know may be the truth, but it merits some

recommendation on how tofind out. Treading lightly so as not to anger him? Oh my, I'm not doingthat. My initial pulmonologist was very good but he just spends so muchhospital time, he has no office time. My current pulmonologist isperfect for what I need now-not diagnosis, but help making the most ofthings and quick response when I have problems. He is also extremelyopen minded.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > joyce> > > > > > > > wishing you the best of luck for the 14th.> > > > > > > > i will be crossing my fingers and praying> > > > > > > > that it all goes smoothly without incident.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > may> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> >

> >> > > >> > > > K> > > > Central Il> > > > Hubby ipf- 2006> > > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > > > 14> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > >