RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Pain/No joke.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I WILL TRY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

-- Re: Pain/No joke.

Not laughing-I did try it for RLS but sorry to say it did not work-thanks for the suggestion tho>> Tony/Joe.....OK, OK, I know I'll hear you laugh from there, but, my husband swears by putting a bar of soap in the sheets down by his legs. IT WORKS! Unwrap the soap, any soap...after awhile, use the soap in the shower and get out a new bar. > We read it in Peoples Pharmacy, in our Portland Oregonian a couple years back. He had terrible leg cramps!> I do have trouble w/ numbness on a couple toes ...don't know if it's IPF related or not........> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Pain> > Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have > this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it>

Guest guest

Joe... Rich says the soap thingy worked for him fairly quickly.

I hope it does as well for you. He doesn't use soap any more because he no longer has leg cramps. Go figure.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pain> > Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have > this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it>

Guest guest

Tony,    Before I was unable to,  I took care of an friend who was 74 and complained of pain and cramps in her lower legs.  A nurse recommended Quinine pills, and it worked.  She had given it to her mother for the same reason.  Pain management is important because pain wears you out and you can't heal.   Maybe pain pills from your doctor.   That doesn't address the cause i know.    Gayleen Pain> >        Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have >        this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Gayleen... hey, that's right. I had forgotten Quinine . I've heard that helps too!

Hope you are doing ok...

Maybe you missed my post inquiring about your younger daughter.....did your ex get custody when you could not make the court appearance? Oh I hope not.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pain> > Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have > this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Joe...sorry you didn't get a good result...try for a few nights and see............what does Dr say about this leg pain? Could it be a blood clot?

Pain> > Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have > this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it>

Guest guest

Joe I know the heartbreak of giving up bowling. I bowled for 40 plus years and had to quit due to fibromylgia 8 or 9 years ago. I still think about it.. memories. ;)  I am sorry you had to give it up. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Did not work as I had bad cramps this am. And had to stop bowling.  JOE/JOANIEJOE 59 IPF<58B825C4-BED6-49C9-9547-B65296F214A1>1/2008GRIFFIN, GA.-- Re: Re: Pain/No joke. Joe...well a bar of soap sure can't hurt you! Let me know how it works. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Pain> > Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have > this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it>  <7C20A6E2-69A9-4621-9BCC-D954C0B555D6>

Guest guest

I only quit for today as I want to try again. I did not use O2 as it stayed around 92-94 but my pulse was around 105-115 when I returned to my chair. But then the cramps came in my calves and I could hardly walk.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Re: Pain/No joke.

Joe...well a bar of soap sure can't hurt you! Let me know how it works.