RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Show sharing confirmation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

J/J....thanks for the pictures. Wish I knew how to do this..

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Show sharing confirmation

You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow!

You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Gallery and shared it with funkiwunbellsouth (DOT) net, moeeyes, mfielygorockets (DOT) org.

Title:

RED AND MACK

By:

Joe & Joanie Lamenskie

Date:

Apr 13, 2008

If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste this address into your web browser.Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM

Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users

A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This free update is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating system.

If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you should update your software to this new version.

To learn more and download the update, click here.

This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent at your request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms of service. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service department. PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St. Suite 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107

Guest guest

J & J your dogs are beautiful.  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."   -- Show sharing confirmation <CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><408AA8EC-2910-4338-BDD7-FCED6A6485E8><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6>You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow!You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Gallery and shared it with funkiwunbellsouth (DOT) net, moeeyes, mfielygorockets (DOT) org.<CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><E5B8EDC3-187A-443C-89AF-E1A573C07059><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6>Title:RED AND MACKBy:Joe & Joanie LamenskieDate:Apr 13, 2008<CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><20D46D99-C47A-4F0B-AA91-E0B5A6D430AD><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6>If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste this address into your web browser.Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM<CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6>Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow UsersA new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This free update is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating system.If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you should update your software to this new version.To learn more and download the update, click here.<CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6><CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6>This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent at your request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms of service. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service department. PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St. Suite 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107<CF258C38-FFDF-4823-A7FB-764678378AF6> <0F5F3D59-075D-4640-8BD6-E9D6B031892C>

Guest guest

Joe and Joanie Thanks for the show. I loved the motorcycles. I've only ridden on one once. Felt a little vulnerable. Keep up the good work. K Central IlJOE & JOANIE LAMENSKIE wrote: -- Show sharing confirmation You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow! You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Gallery and shared it with funkiwunbellsouth (DOT) net, moeeyes, mfielygorockets (DOT) org. Title: RED AND MACK By: Joe & Joanie Lamenskie Date: Apr 13, 2008 If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste this address into your web browser.Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is

now available. This free update is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating system. If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you should update your software to this new version. To learn more and download the update, click here. This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent at your request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms of service. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer

service department. PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St. Suite 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Fw: Show sharing confirmation

J/J....thanks for the pictures. Wish I knew how to do this..

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Show sharing confirmation

You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Gallery and shared it with funkiwunbellsouth (DOT) net, moeeyes, mfielygorockets (DOT) org.

Title:

RED AND MACK

By:

Joe & Joanie Lamenskie

Date:

Apr 13, 2008

If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste this address into your web browser.Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM

A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This free update is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating system.

If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you should update your software to this new version.

This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent at your request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms of service. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service department. PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St. Suite 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107

Guest guest

THANKS WE HAVE HAD A HOOT WITH 2 SENIOR CITIZENS WITH MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE EITHER THINK WE ARE CRAZY OR REAL HIP!

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Show sharing confirmation

Title:

RED AND MACK

By:

Joe & Joanie Lamenskie

Date:

Apr 13, 2008

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

I vote for Hip! K Central IlJOE & JOANIE LAMENSKIE wrote: THANKS WE HAVE HAD A HOOT WITH 2 SENIOR CITIZENS WITH MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE EITHER THINK WE ARE CRAZY OR REAL HIP!    JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA. -- Show sharing confirmation You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow! You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Gallery and shared it with funkiwunbellsouth (DOT) net, moeeyes, mfielygorockets (DOT) org. Title: RED AND MACK By: Joe & Joanie Lamenskie Date: Apr 13, 2008 If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste this address into your web browser.Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This free update is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating system. If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you should update your software to this new version. To learn more and download the update, click here. This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent at your request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms of service. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service department. PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St. Suite 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Joe and Joanie

Ok, I vote for CRAZY....lol

But I admire crazy. I'm not about to get on a motorcycle and get out on

the road but I have my own craziness. The great thing is still making

choices on how to live and enjoy life. Every day we all make choices.

Many, like riding a motorcycle or me going to Chicago, involve risks.

But surrendering guarantees us unhappiness. I'll accomodate the disease

and age, but I'm not about to throw up the white flag in surrender.

>

>

> -- Show sharing confirmation

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow!

> You have successfully added " RED AND MACK " to your Favorites Gallery

and

> shared it with funkiwun@..., moeeyes@..., mfiely@gorockets

> org.

>

> Title:RED AND MACK

> By:Joe & Joanie Lamenskie

> Date:Apr 13, 2008

>

>

>

> If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste this

address

> into your web browser.

> Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users

> A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This free

update

> is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating

system.

> If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you

should

> update your software to this new version.

> To learn more and download the update, click here.

>

>

>

>

>

> This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent at

your

> request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms of

service. If

> you have any concerns, please contact our customer service department.

>

> PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St.

Suite

> 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

THANKS US EITHER!!!

Part of my bucket list is to Sky Dive. It is $200.00 and my neighbor and his son want to do it too. Maybe after I get SSDI or long term ins. Money I will do it.

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Show sharing confirmation>>>>>>>> You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow!> You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Galleryand> shared it with funkiwun@..., moeeyes@..., mfiely@gorockets> org.>> Title:RED AND MACK> By:Joe & Joanie Lamenskie> Date:Apr 13, 2008>>>> If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste thisaddress> into your web browser.> Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM>>>>>>> Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users> A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This freeupdate> is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operatingsystem.> If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, youshould> update your software to this new version.> To learn more and download the update, click here.>>>>>> This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent atyour> request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms ofservice. If> you have any concerns, please contact our customer service department.>> PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St.Suite> 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107>>>>>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

Guest guest

Joe....my husband, Rich, celebrated his 70th birthday by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane! By himself. No tandem. His face was nearly split in two when he came to the ground. A smile I will never forget. When he got close enough I asked him how it was and he said, OMG, it was wonderful. He went right back inside, went up again and stepped out again!

He wants to go again...........that was 7 years ago!

You silly men.

Show sharing confirmation>>>>>>>> You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow!> You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Galleryand> shared it with funkiwun@..., moeeyes@..., mfiely@gorockets> org.>> Title:RED AND MACK> By:Joe & Joanie Lamenskie> Date:Apr 13, 2008>>>> If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste thisaddress> into your web browser.> Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM>>>>>>> Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users> A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This freeupdate> is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operatingsystem.> If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, youshould> update your software to this new version.> To learn more and download the update, click here.>>>>>> This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent atyour> request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms ofservice. If> you have any concerns, please contact our customer service department.>> PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St.Suite> 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107>>>>>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

Guest guest

Sher

Not me....I may be silly but not jumping out of a plane.

> >

> >

> > -- Show sharing confirmation

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow!

> > You have successfully added " RED AND MACK " to your Favorites Gallery

> and

> > shared it with funkiwun@, moeeyes@, mfiely@gorockets

> > org.

> >

> > Title:RED AND MACK

> > By:Joe & Joanie Lamenskie

> > Date:Apr 13, 2008

> >

> >

> >

> > If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste this

> address

> > into your web browser.

> > Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users

> > A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This

free

> update

> > is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating

> system.

> > If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you

> should

> > update your software to this new version.

> > To learn more and download the update, click here.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent

at

> your

> > request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms of

> service. If

> > you have any concerns, please contact our customer service

department.

> >

> > PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St.

> Suite

> > 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > 14

> >

>

Guest guest

That's us!!!!!!! I was told you only live once and I want to go out in style. If I had money I would do a lot of things that people would say was crazy But if I am too weak or unable to do it I will regret it as I pass on. When I played sports I left it on the field and knew I gave my all and I want to leave this earth the same way. People can say he really lived. I have never been accused of doing things half way!! Sometimes nuts, crazy, foolish,(Polish too) and I think other people don't appreciate life by not doing a few things a little off. I want Joanie to go to Six Flags and ride all the roller coasters with me(I love them, she hates them!!) A friend and I once rode a roller coaster at Conneaut lake Park in Pa. 35 times and never got off. The operator said as long as the seats were empty we could stay on. When there were other people in line we had to get off or would have ridden until park closed!

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Re: Fw: Show sharing confirmation

Joe....my husband, Rich, celebrated his 70th birthday by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane! By himself. No tandem. His face was nearly split in two when he came to the ground. A smile I will never forget. When he got close enough I asked him how it was and he said, OMG, it was wonderful. He went right back inside, went up again and stepped out again!

He wants to go again...........that was 7 years ago!

You silly men.

Show sharing confirmation>>>>>>>> You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow!> You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Galleryand> shared it with funkiwun@..., moeeyes@..., mfiely@gorockets> org.>> Title:RED AND MACK> By:Joe & Joanie Lamenskie> Date:Apr 13, 2008>>>> If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste thisaddress> into your web browser.> Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM>>>>>>> Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users> A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. This freeupdate> is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operatingsystem.> If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, youshould> update your software to this new version.> To learn more and download the update, click here.>>>>>> This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sent atyour> request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms ofservice. If> you have any concerns, please contact our customer service department.>> PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St.Suite> 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107>>>>>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

Guest guest

The higher the better. I tried to get into Paratroopers and flight training school when I was drafted but my eyes were too bad and they would not take me, so I did my 2 years , kept out of Asia and went home. Got to see Colorado for about 20 months.

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Show sharing confirmation> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > You Successfully Shared a PhotoShow!> > You have successfully added "RED AND MACK" to your Favorites Gallery> and> > shared it with funkiwun@, moeeyes@, mfiely@gorockets> > org.> >> > Title:RED AND MACK> > By:Joe & Joanie Lamenskie> > Date:Apr 13, 2008> >> >> >> > If you cannot click the link or button above, copy and paste this> address> > into your web browser.> > Watch show: http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tn5ak8aM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Important Notice for Comcast PhotoShow Users> > A new version of Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe is now available. Thisfree> update> > is specifically intended for users of the Windows Vista operating> system.> > If you are using Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe with Windows Vista, you> should> > update your software to this new version.> > To learn more and download the update, click here.> >> >> >> >> >> > This message was sent by PhotoShow Circle to confirm a message sentat> your> > request. Your use of PhotoShow Circle is subject to our terms of> service. If> > you have any concerns, please contact our customer servicedepartment.> >> > PhotoShow Circle is a service of Simple Star, Inc. - 651 Brannan St.> Suite> > 300 - San Francisco, CA 94107> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >>

Guest guest

Very Cool. Beautiful dogs. Great motorcycles. Fantastic Couple.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: "BETH LAMENSKIE" , "BOB FIELY" , <Breathe-Support >, "CHERYL BROWNING" , "DON COLBERT" , "JANE LOWE" , "JOHN VENTERS" , "JOHNNY SULEWSKI" , "JONNY WRIGHT" , "KATHY GATES" , "MARTY & CATHY BURTON" , "MARY JOHNSON" , "LYNN HILL" , "MARIE LAMONACO" , "SUE & CHUCK" , "SUZANNE RUNNELS" , "THERESA DALTON-RLHA TREAS" Subject: Fw: Show sharing confirmationDate: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:49:06 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Title:

RED AND MACK

By:

Joe & Joanie Lamenskie

Date:

Apr 13, 2008

><< spacer1.gif >> ><< hdr_logo2.gif >> ><< __showicon_tn5ak8aM4.jpg >> ><< btn_watch3.gif >> ><< imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif >>

Guest guest

Thanks Steve, I am a very lucky man in so many ways. Joanie is a rock and such a positive attitude about IPF and how she helps in every phase. The bikes were on a whim to see if she likes them and possible we would get bigger ones later.IPF may change plans as we may need the money later and we do not know how fast the disease will progress, but for now they are adequate.

The dogs are both strays as Red came to our door and would not leave. Mack laid under a tree about a mile and half from our house. We would pass him every day and (BIG HEARTED) Joanie started to take him water, then food , then picked him up one day and took to the vet. Rest is history. We have had him since mid October. He is about 2 yrs. Old per vet and thinks full blooded lab. We wathhed him for about 7-8 weeks before Joanie gave in. He is a great dog and has taken over the house. You would think he has lived here for years, demanding to be fed, barks if we are late, and wants snacks and treats all the time. Red accepted him as I think they both know they were orphans and have a gratitude to us for adopting and providing. Red is VERY protective and does not like other people intruding his domain. Red was named because Joanie kept saying go away red dog but he did not. Mack got his name as we found him on South McDonough Road. She picked names.

GRIFFIN, GA.

Title:

RED AND MACK

By:

Joe & Joanie Lamenskie

Date:

Apr 13, 2008

><< spacer1.gif >> ><< hdr_logo2.gif >> ><< __showicon_tn5ak8aM4.jpg >> ><< btn_watch3.gif >> ><< imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif >>