>

> I request a prayer be sent out to heal the friends and parents of 2

teens killed in an automobile accident 6 years ago, somewhere in North

Carolina, in the Charlotte area. I spent an afternoon with the mother

of the driver of the vehicle that these souls were riding in when the

accident occurred. There was no alcohol or drugs involved. She was 16

and inexperienced, struck a curb and overcorrected, flipping the

vehicle. The friends and parents of the souls who passed, heaped

unending derision and guilt and hate upon this young lady.

>

>

> Now, 6 years later, she is still struggling with not only her own

guilt, but the cruel and heartless treatment she received, and is deep

in depression and alcohol abuse. So, I ask that you might pray for

healing, for all those affected by this terrible tragedy, so that,

perhaps, another soul is not added to the roster of those who passed

on, far, too soon.

>

>

>

>

> May the Light of Creation, fill every fiber of the being, of ALL

those affected. Physically, Emotionally and Mentally, by the accident

discussed above. And may ALL find the Forgiveness, that is necessary

for Healing. We Thank You for this.

>

>

>

> Much Love

> Mark

>

• 1 month later...

Dear Soul Family,Please send prayers for Kane.  He is our next door neighbor and was in a car accident 2 days ago.  He is in Neptune, New Jersey in a trauma center, unconscious, with neck fractures and other injuries.  Thanks so much, everyone."We are, each of us, angels with only one wing; and we can only fly, by embracing one another." Luciano de Crescenzo 

Thank you everyone for the prayers. has opened his eyes, but remains heavily sedated.  There are neck fractures, 2 punctured lungs, and damage to the trachea.  Concern is about getting oxygen into the body, and need to assess brain damage and spinal cord damage.The prayers are really appreciated by his wife, , his kids, and his whole family.  Thank you!Love,I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame that heals our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to each other. Kubler-RossOn Sep 7, 2008, at 2:28 PM, andrea wrote:Dear Soul Family,Please send prayers for Kane.  He is our next door neighbor and was in a car accident 2 days ago.  He is in Neptune, New Jersey in a trauma center, unconscious, with neck fractures and other injuries.  Thanks so much, everyone."We are, each of us, angels with only one wing; and we can only fly, by embracing one another." Luciano de Crescenzo  Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution. (Kahil Gibran)

Dear Dove,

Prayers are on there way for Khris and you.

Please email me privately, I have some suggestions that may help Khris clear this out completley.

I received some info from another list and would like to share it with you.

Blessings,

Peacewalker Gentle Earth Woman.

Hi Everyone,Just wanted to give a quick update:  There is NO brain or spinal cord damage!   Now that is a miracle!  Mike will need surgery to stabilize the spine, but the main concern is the healing of his lungs right now.  He does remain on a respirator.Thank again, dear soul family.....On Sep 8, 2008, at 4:05 PM, andrea wrote:Thank you everyone for the prayers. has opened his eyes, but remains heavily sedated.  There are neck fractures, 2 punctured lungs, and damage to the trachea.  Concern is about getting oxygen into the body, and need to assess brain damage and spinal cord damage.The prayers are really appreciated by his wife, , his kids, and his whole family.  Thank you!Love,I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame that heals our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to each other. Kubler-RossOn Sep 7, 2008, at 2:28 PM, andrea wrote:Dear Soul Family,Please send prayers for Kane.  He is our next door neighbor and was in a car accident 2 days ago.  He is in Neptune, New Jersey in a trauma center, unconscious, with neck fractures and other injuries.  Thanks so much, everyone."We are, each of us, angels with only one wing; and we can only fly, by embracing one another." Luciano de Crescenzo Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution. (Kahil Gibran) May there always be work for your hands to do;May your purse always hold a coin or two;May the sun always shine on your windowpane;May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;May the hand of a friend always be near you;May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.--Irish Blessing