RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sher's long post to Tina/Kerry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sitting right here Kerry.....thanks for your response. As I told Tina too, I wanted to reach out to you two moms!

I've posted it before, but will again:

"First you give them Roots and

Then you give them Wings".

I so love this little writing. Problem is, giving Wings is so hard. Especially now. Trying to remember what to say to each one; letting go, trying to prepare each one. It isn't easier because they are older!

I HATE THIS DISEASE.

Have a good weekend.

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher's long post to Tina/Kerry

Sher,I realize each day that a Mother's Heart does just grow. I don't think this would be easy at any stage of life or age and I know that applies to looking at your children also. I learn that each day I spend w/ my children I want exponentially more. There will never be enough. I am still just trying to catch up on posts and was so focused on the excitement for Gwynne and then felt like I was smacked back down by the sad news of losing . That just took the wind out of my sails. I am back to reading this morning and wanted to make sure to acknowledge your post. Thanks for your support on this rollercoaster. I've been hounded for the entire time I've been drinking coffee and eating donuts and reading posts to go paint. So, w/ this post I'm off to the garage to supervise my little artist's in painting. Kurt's very first soccer practice and game was cancelled due to all the rain we've had the past couple days. While I'm bummed about that, at least this means we have no plans today except to go to church tonight. Good Saturday morning to all.Kerry37 IPF '01 S. IN> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Tina,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thank you so much for the Hallmark card and the very > > sweet > > > > > note.> > > > > > > Thank> > > > > > > > you so much for the kind words of encouragement. From > > one > > > WV > > > > > girl> > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > another....you made my day.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I have been worried about you. Are you recovering from > > > your > > > > > cold> > > > > > > (or> > > > > > > > flu)? You are so brave and I am so proud of you. Those > > old > > > > > hills> > > > > > > breed> > > > > > > > strong women, huh?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > > > > > > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary> > > > > > > Hypertension> > > > > > > > 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, > > > Sjogren's, > > > > > etc)> > > > > > > > Rejected for Transplant 2006> > > > > > > > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you > > on > > > the> > > > > > > palm of> > > > > > > > my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>