RemedySpot.com

Re: Official Make Plans to Meet Someone Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce...yes, we out this way are getting ready to get ready to get together...Those who can. Have to wait for Steve's cruise, and I think Kathie is in AZ right now.

It will be in WA though...we will go there because that is where the rest are. Around the general Seattle area. If it's just lunch, that's ok too.

Hey Joy, if you read this, how are you feeling about a get together up your way? Haven't heard you say much yet.

I envy you Bruce, being able to get around the way you do and meet members. Of course you are closer too. But when the PNW gathers then I'll be closer!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Official Make Plans to Meet Someone Day

Ok, I made that up but I just want to remind everyone how great it is tomeet others you've come to know here. I can't wait for San orSnyder. But to those of you who can't come to San or go toCalifornia, do find a way to meet a member close to you sometime. Alunch halfway between always works. I've met Gwynne and Leanne so far.Will be several more in San and Snyder. And, a couple I have tomeet if I make my trip to NC in May or so. Then if I ever make it toDisneyworld at least one I know near there. I wish I could traveleverywhere to meet everyone. Just those I've talked to over the phonehave been so special as is chatting here on the forum with everyone.I know some might say I don't have a very exciting social life, but I'ddisagree. I communicate every day with more friends here than theaverage person has in the world. If I don't show up for a couple of daysI get calls of concern. When I'm on the road others call. Now I try tomaintain balance and get out and around, but its always so special toknow there are friends waiting when you get home and sit on the sofa atthe keyboard.I know Sher and others have a little Oregon thing in the planning stage.There are enough people everywhere to meet someone. Step outside the boxtoo. Go meet that person you'd never have become friends with off theboard. One thing I've found here is that I've made friends with thosevery much like me. But, I've also made friends with those who arenothing like me at all. And there isn't one person on this forum Iwouldn't like to meet in person.

Guest guest

Awww you made me cry and that NOT easy anymore. I feel the same way.

S

>

>

> Ok, I made that up but I just want to remind everyone how great it

is to

> meet others you've come to know here. I can't wait for San

or

> Snyder. But to those of you who can't come to San or go to

> California, do find a way to meet a member close to you sometime. A

> lunch halfway between always works. I've met Gwynne and Leanne so

far.

> Will be several more in San and Snyder. And, a couple I

have to

> meet if I make my trip to NC in May or so. Then if I ever make it to

> Disneyworld at least one I know near there. I wish I could travel

> everywhere to meet everyone. Just those I've talked to over the

phone

> have been so special as is chatting here on the forum with everyone.

>

> I know some might say I don't have a very exciting social life, but

I'd

> disagree. I communicate every day with more friends here than the

> average person has in the world. If I don't show up for a couple of

days

> I get calls of concern. When I'm on the road others call. Now I try

to

> maintain balance and get out and around, but its always so special

to

> know there are friends waiting when you get home and sit on the

sofa at

> the keyboard.

>

> I know Sher and others have a little Oregon thing in the planning

stage.

> There are enough people everywhere to meet someone. Step outside

the box

> too. Go meet that person you'd never have become friends with off

the

> board. One thing I've found here is that I've made friends with

those

> very much like me. But, I've also made friends with those who are

> nothing like me at all. And there isn't one person on this forum I

> wouldn't like to meet in person.

>

Guest guest

Boy, the reason sooooo many people love you, is because you spend your time embracing this disease instead of fighting it. You have found something wonderful that most of us would never have done, and made it a GOOD part of this mess. I for one, want to thank you for touching my life, you make me smile with my heart. I hope I find friends who live near me and take your advise! Love ya, TerBruce Moreland wrote: Ok, I made that up but I just want to remind everyone

how great it is tomeet others you've come to know here. I can't wait for San orSnyder. But to those of you who can't come to San or go toCalifornia, do find a way to meet a member close to you sometime. Alunch halfway between always works. I've met Gwynne and Leanne so far.Will be several more in San and Snyder. And, a couple I have tomeet if I make my trip to NC in May or so. Then if I ever make it toDisneyworld at least one I know near there. I wish I could traveleverywhere to meet everyone. Just those I've talked to over the phonehave been so special as is chatting here on the forum with everyone.I know some might say I don't have a very exciting social life, but I'ddisagree. I communicate every day with more friends here than theaverage person has in the world. If I don't show up for a couple of daysI get calls of concern. When I'm on the road others call. Now I try tomaintain balance

and get out and around, but its always so special toknow there are friends waiting when you get home and sit on the sofa atthe keyboard.I know Sher and others have a little Oregon thing in the planning stage.There are enough people everywhere to meet someone. Step outside the boxtoo. Go meet that person you'd never have become friends with off theboard. One thing I've found here is that I've made friends with thosevery much like me. But, I've also made friends with those who arenothing like me at all. And there isn't one person on this forum Iwouldn't like to meet in person.Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Guest guest

Tell me again when the celebration is in San ? I'm dense. Don said it would be fun to come but I think my retirement part is close to then. Just 'wishin', hopin', & plannin'. LInda K Central Il. Terry Pennisi wrote: Boy, the reason sooooo many people love you,

is because you spend your time embracing this disease instead of fighting it. You have found something wonderful that most of us would never have done, and made it a GOOD part of this mess. I for one, want to thank you for touching my life, you make me smile with my heart. I hope I find friends who live near me and take your advise! Love ya, TerBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: Ok, I made that up but I just want to remind everyone how great it is tomeet others you've come to know here. I can't wait for San orSnyder. But to those of you who can't come to San or go toCalifornia, do find a way to meet a member close to you sometime. Alunch halfway between always works. I've met Gwynne and Leanne so far.Will be several more in San and Snyder. And, a

couple I have tomeet if I make my trip to NC in May or so. Then if I ever make it toDisneyworld at least one I know near there. I wish I could traveleverywhere to meet everyone. Just those I've talked to over the phonehave been so special as is chatting here on the forum with everyone.I know some might say I don't have a very exciting social life, but I'ddisagree. I communicate every day with more friends here than theaverage person has in the world. If I don't show up for a couple of daysI get calls of concern. When I'm on the road others call. Now I try tomaintain balance and get out and around, but its always so special toknow there are friends waiting when you get home and sit on the sofa atthe keyboard.I know Sher and others have a little Oregon thing in the planning stage.There are enough people everywhere to meet someone. Step outside the boxtoo. Go meet that person you'd never have become friends with

off theboard. One thing I've found here is that I've made friends with thosevery much like me. But, I've also made friends with those who arenothing like me at all. And there isn't one person on this forum Iwouldn't like to meet in person.Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Terry

Thanks...you'll find some within meeting distance.

Oh I fought life much too long and I guess thats why I'm able somehow to

find it now. I don't know how much time I have but I'm sure determined

to enjoy it the best I can. I wish on the trip I just made I'd had the

time to stray off course along the way and meet so many. But in the

future I will. People travel for different things. Outside of a very few

places mine is for people not the location. I'm not going to San

for the Riverwalk and certainly not for the Alamo, but for the time with

friends. Disneyworld, New Orleans (if not for the smoking), New York

City, Vegas (if not for the smoking), Key West....now those are places

of interest. But, outside of those, I can see it online or experience it

right here in Dallas Fort Worth.

As to what I might have found, 90% of it came from this forum. I saw

people much worse off who were enjoying life. I told Gwynne the last

time I met her for lunch before her miracle that I honestly had found

myself a couple of times getting out and doing things because I felt

anything less would be disrespectful of her and others here. I know that

sounds strange. But, if she could get dressed up and made up so

beautifully to come meet me for lunch when she was on 10 liters sitting

and 15 liters when moving, then what excuse do I possibly have to not

get out and enjoy.

>

> Ok, I made that up but I just want to remind everyone how great it is

to

> meet others you've come to know here. I can't wait for San or

> Snyder. But to those of you who can't come to San or go to

> California, do find a way to meet a member close to you sometime. A

> lunch halfway between always works. I've met Gwynne and Leanne so far.

> Will be several more in San and Snyder. And, a couple I have

to

> meet if I make my trip to NC in May or so. Then if I ever make it to

> Disneyworld at least one I know near there. I wish I could travel

> everywhere to meet everyone. Just those I've talked to over the phone

> have been so special as is chatting here on the forum with everyone.

>

> I know some might say I don't have a very exciting social life, but

I'd

> disagree. I communicate every day with more friends here than the

> average person has in the world. If I don't show up for a couple of

days

> I get calls of concern. When I'm on the road others call. Now I try to

> maintain balance and get out and around, but its always so special to

> know there are friends waiting when you get home and sit on the sofa

at

> the keyboard.

>

> I know Sher and others have a little Oregon thing in the planning

stage.

> There are enough people everywhere to meet someone. Step outside the

box

> too. Go meet that person you'd never have become friends with off the

> board. One thing I've found here is that I've made friends with those

> very much like me. But, I've also made friends with those who are

> nothing like me at all. And there isn't one person on this forum I

> wouldn't like to meet in person.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

>

Guest guest

Ter...How goes everything? Haven't heard from you personally since we talked.

I hope the HOA is giving you some slack.

Take care of yourself....

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Official Make Plans to Meet Someone Day

Boy, the reason sooooo many people love you, is because you spend your time embracing this disease instead of fighting it. You have found something wonderful that most of us would never have done, and made it a GOOD part of this mess.

I for one, want to thank you for touching my life, you make me smile with my heart. I hope I find friends who live near me and take your advise!

Love ya,

TerBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote:

Ok, I made that up but I just want to remind everyone how great it is tomeet others you've come to know here. I can't wait for San orSnyder. But to those of you who can't come to San or go toCalifornia, do find a way to meet a member close to you sometime. Alunch halfway between always works. I've met Gwynne and Leanne so far.Will be several more in San and Snyder. And, a couple I have tomeet if I make my trip to NC in May or so. Then if I ever make it toDisneyworld at least one I know near there. I wish I could traveleverywhere to meet everyone. Just those I've talked to over the phonehave been so special as is chatting here on the forum with everyone.I know some might say I don't have a very exciting social life, but I'ddisagree. I communicate every day with more friends here than theaverage person has in the world. If I don't show up for a couple of daysI get calls of concern. When I'm on the road others call. Now I try tomaintain balance and get out and around, but its always so special toknow there are friends waiting when you get home and sit on the sofa atthe keyboard.I know Sher and others have a little Oregon thing in the planning stage.There are enough people everywhere to meet someone. Step outside the boxtoo. Go meet that person you'd never have become friends with off theboard. One thing I've found here is that I've made friends with thosevery much like me. But, I've also made friends with those who arenothing like me at all. And there isn't one person on this forum Iwouldn't like to meet in person.Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Guest guest

Oh I reckon it would make a HUGE difference to you both if you managed to make it to SA....especially since Don isn't the one posting...he could make face to face contact with others from this Board & realise he CAN still have a life!

You will get so much 'girlie' support too......I do so hipe you get to go!

Wish I could!

GIO> > Ok, I made that up but I just want to remind everyone how great it is to> meet others you've come to know here. I can't wait for San or> Snyder. But to those of you who can't come to San or go to> California, do find a way to meet a member close to you sometime. A> lunch halfway between always works. I've met Gwynne and Leanne so far.> Will be several more in San and Snyder. And, a couple I have to> meet if I make my trip to NC in May or so. Then if I ever make it to> Disneyworld at least one I know near there. I wish I could travel> everywhere to meet everyone. Just those I've talked to over the phone> have been so special as is chatting here on the forum with everyone.> > I know some might say I don't have a very exciting social life, but I'd> disagree. I communicate every day with more friends here than the> average person has in the world. If I don't show up for a couple of days> I get calls of concern. When I'm on the road others call. Now I try to> maintain balance and get out and around, but its always so special to> know there are friends waiting when you get home and sit on the sofa at> the keyboard.> > I know Sher and others have a little Oregon thing in the planning stage.> There are enough people everywhere to meet someone. Step outside the box> too. Go meet that person you'd never have become friends with off the> board. One thing I've found here is that I've made friends with those> very much like me. But, I've also made friends with those who are> nothing like me at all. And there isn't one person on this forum I> wouldn't like to meet in person.> > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>