RemedySpot.com

DOES ANYBODY KNOW?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There is a surgeon in Seattle, works with Dr Raghu....well, he does biopsies for Dr Raghu...does anyone know his name. And.........is he with U of Wa Med school, University Hospuital, or what????? Raghu says surgeons that do the most VATS do the best........least amount of complications, etc. and this guy has done a b'jillion... jim IPF 05 alaska __________________________________________________

Guest guest

, Dr Mulligan. When are you coming down and where are you staying. I would like to come visit and talk.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: DOES ANYBODY KNOW?Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

There is a surgeon in Seattle, works with Dr Raghu....well, he does biopsies for Dr Raghu...does anyone know his name. And.........is he with U of Wa Med school, University Hospuital, or what????? Raghu says surgeons that do the most VATS do the best........least amount of complications, etc. and this guy has done a b'jillion...

jim IPF 05

alaska

Guest guest

Hey Jim, I tend to speed read messages occasionally and miss things. Dr. Mulligan was the surgeon who did my lung biopsy at the University of Washington Medical Center for Dr. Ganesh Raghu. Dr. Mulligan's phone is 1-. I put 'Dr. Mulligan UW' in msn search and came up with good information on him. I had the lung biopsy with chest tube and long incision below my left breast. I guess since I was having my gall bladder removed at the same time I didn't qualify for the VATS. That was also before I found this support group so I had never heard of VATS.

I am still curious about where you live in Alaska. I had the good fortune of living in Anchorage from 1973 to 1976. Six months of fishing and six months of shoveling snow. I spent a lot of time on the Kenai penninsula trout fishing, salmon fishing, canoeing, and jet boating and some up by Glenallen Grayling fishing. Great memories.

Anything else I missed feel free to ask.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: DOES ANYBODY KNOW?Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

There is a surgeon in Seattle, works with Dr Raghu....well, he does biopsies for Dr Raghu...does anyone know his name. And.........is he with U of Wa Med school, University Hospuital, or what????? Raghu says surgeons that do the most VATS do the best........least amount of complications, etc. and this guy has done a b'jillion...

jim IPF 05

alaska