RemedySpot.com

Re: one more oximeter?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok, so someone told me about the websites and I didn't keep them because I didn't think we needed one. Am I correct with all I've read on here that the 65.00 one is as good as any? Sorry to bring up that topic over again. K Central IlBruce Moreland wrote: No, you don't need a prescription to order an oximeter. Now, in somerare cases insurance will cover one and in those cases you need aprescription. But, otherwise they are sold widely on the

internet.> Joyce,> Once again I see I've sent a message to the wrong person. I just sentit to , but it was meant for you!> Does this crap play with your mind? I wonder. Anyway, hope you readthe right one!> Love and prayers,> Terry>>> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF

Nevada>>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>>>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>>>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> You rock. That's why

Blockbuster' s offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

I wouldn't say "as good as any". We don't have any idea yet how it will hold up. But those who have purchased them appear to be happy. The industry standard is the Nonin 9500. That's what you'll find in most doctor's offices and hospitals for any walking. They are about $239. However, even if the $65 one doesn't last, you can buy almost 4 of them for that. Here's a link.

http://portablenebs.com/tripleoximeter.htm

> > Joyce,> > Once again I see I've sent a message to the wrong person. I just sent> it to , but it was meant for you!> > Does this crap play with your mind? I wonder. Anyway, hope you read> the right one!> > Love and prayers,> > Terry> >> >> > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> >> >> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>