RemedySpot.com

Extremely Perplexed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well Hello Everyone I hope you all had a wonderful day I cannot stop again with my outside world repeating itself in the extreme sense I know I m were I am suppose to be right now in my life but I went to the store the other day to return something a man was standing near me and started talking to me it was 1 year ago like to the exact that I was in there and he said the same thing please do not think I am crazy please ( I already know I am smiles) and I feel like I am going throw loop holes in realms does anyone understand what I might be saying help it wants my attention and I don't know what to give it yet any insights would be appreciated ? love meits an extreme intense repetition in my worlds even in my past my surroundings going through loop holes in dimensions to best describe

it from my view all new people I am meeting we are very close in a soul sense some are from my past lives I know this for fact thinking out loud again<3Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love