RemedySpot.com

Re: and Don

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hummmmm! That thought was a good one. He has trouble breathing in the last ones we bought. Are some better than others? K Central IlJoyce wrote: , Now, Don is not going to like this.....but, while he is tractoring, he

should probably wear a dust mask or there is going to be more coughing! Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

I have trouble breathing in them too. I used to use them to work in my flowers, etc. But, they were suffocating. You can turn the 02 up a bit. I used a gas mask for sanding, etc. with my 02 run up under it. It was much easier to breathe through than the paper masks. Ask the 02 people.

You are so sweet to be so thoughtful of him. I know that we are grumpy and hard to deal with. My family tells me. It is just that it is frustrating to gasp for breath and lose so much of your control at the same time. Be patient. The tractor thing was good.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> , > Now, Don is not going to like this.....but, while he is tractoring, he should probably wear a dust mask or there is going to be more coughing! > Hugs, Joyce D.> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Thanks Joyce, He is really dreading the trip. Today was a terrible day!!!!!! He said that he doesn't think he will have the strength to do any walking etc, etc. I told him that I'm sure they will have wheel chairs handy. He just rolled his eyes. So just pray that he has a good day that day. I know it is suppose to be warm. We are going to meet Leanne at the hospital. Then we are going to our son's for the night, he only lives 1 hour from the S side. He really isn't looking forward to that either, but I am!!!!! Thanks a lot. K IllinoisJoyce wrote: , God's blessings on your trip to Chicago on Tuesday. I think you will be much better informed after that. For me, information calms me. It is the not knowing that is so hard. I do not envy you the drive into the city. I hate driving there. Know that prayers are going before you and I will be waiting to hear what the docs there say. Take care, Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis

1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.