RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: peggy and mary beth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi guys. Thanks for the info and help. I just didn't know what to do or who to ask. I was kicked off the Internet last night and couldn't get back on. He is really depressed today. He feels terrible. Now, we have just come off of about 5 days of miserable, rainy/snowy days. Today the sun is shining and it is about 46. We are expecting 70 degrees by Wednesday. We will see how the next couple of days goes. I will call the doc this afternoon. He has a time each day where I can call and speak directly to him. Our son and daughter-in-law just left. When they left, (the little girls are 4 and 2--little white/blonde haired dolls) Don was so upset saying that he isn't going to get to see them grow up. We both lapsed into tears (He was always such a tough guy and to see this breaks me up). I thought with the anti-depressant I was

through that. I'll let you two know what the doc says. My daughter in law says she wants to go to the doc with Don next time. I'll take the kids and she can go ask questions. She said that she want to ask him questions. (Back before babies she was the director of the Social Work Department in the Nursing Home--she will know the right questions to ask). I don't know what I would do without you guys. Just to hear your experiences helps so very much. K Central Il. Beth wrote: , Please call the doctor in the morning. If these tiny bruises (they can be called petechiae) are multiplying rapidly that could be a side effect of the Immuran that you don't want to ignore. I just was looking up some info on Immuran on the internet and one side effects listed is bruising and extreme fatigue. I would really be happier if you guys spoke to the doctor asap in the morning. As far as feeling cold goes, you can't go by me. I've been cold since the day I was born. When I was a kid I wore flannel nightgowns to bed in August. LOL True story. If Don is feeling that bad, like he has the flu, the doctor needs to know. I'm so sorry you two are going through this,

it's just horrible. Give Don my love. Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Re: Re: nurse in the group? Hello everyone -- I am finally on-line. My

kids are here right now, but is there anyone in the support group that is a nurse? Don is having some problems and I have a few questions. I can't wait to get back in the groove of things. K Central Il.Joyce <janne5303yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Sher, As far as we have been told, there is no nurse help approved to assist in the treatment with Flolan. They told us that they had patients as young as 15 and old as 82 doing it themselves. Well, it is not that easy, let me tell you. Insurance paid for a home health nurse to train us to do sterile dressings, but that was 3 visits. Nurses came several times to train us to mix and administer the medicine. Then we were on our

own. Hasn't been fool proof! It is just by the grace of God that I am still alive. It has been a fiasco at times. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 >

> > >> > > >> > > > joyce> > > > wishing you the best of luck for the 14th.> > > > i will be crossing my fingers and praying> > > > that it all goes smoothly without incident.> > > >> > > > may> > > >> > >> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

K. ... remember that anti-depressants won't remove ALL SIGNS OF DEPRESSION...if it did he would be sleeping all the time and be in a zombie stage.

It is hard to accept that we may not see certain family members grow up, or have children, or finish school, or get married. The list goes on and on. The tears are good for you Don...they are painful but also cleansing. It's ok for a guy to cry!!

We'll be anxious to hear what the Dr. has to say........

Give Don a Mama-hug for me...that's a big hug.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: nurse in the group?

Hello everyone -- I am finally on-line. My kids are here right now, but is there anyone in the support group that is a nurse? Don is having some problems and I have a few questions.

I can't wait to get back in the groove of things.

K

Central Il.Joyce <janne5303yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Sher,

As far as we have been told, there is no nurse help approved to assist in the treatment with Flolan. They told us that they had patients as young as 15 and old as 82 doing it themselves. Well, it is not that easy, let me tell you. Insurance paid for a home health nurse to train us to do sterile dressings, but that was 3 visits. Nurses came several times to train us to mix and administer the medicine. Then we were on our own. Hasn't been fool proof!

It is just by the grace of God that I am still alive. It has been a fiasco at times.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 > > > >> > > >> > > > joyce> > > > wishing you the best of luck for the 14th.> > > > i will be crossing my fingers and praying> > > > that it all goes smoothly without incident.> > > >> > > > may> > > >> > >> >>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __