RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Thanks Sher and Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

...enough already! I'm overwhelmed with all this exercise. (Now I'm kidding here girl...)

I'm motivated! I'm moving! I took the challenge! Now shud-up for awhile. You're killing me with kindness.

No wonder you look so good ...if you actually do all this stuff yourself.

Hugs to you.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

On the right track!> > > > Hi everybody,> Just thought I'd post that as of yesterday morning, I have lost 19 pounds since March 13th! Still have a long way to go but am pleased that I'm on the right track! > > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive>

Guest guest

...I've never been a 'thin stick'....I used to look pretty good but a thin stick never.

Do you go to the pool on a regular basis? I really envy you having that near enough to walk to.

I've been prompted now, to get up and do more. I don't have far to go from just about doin' nothin'! Just up is moving. hahaa. Well, not quite that bad but as I wrote earlier, I've been stuck between can't and won't too long...............

Have a good swim!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

On the right track!> > > > > > > > Hi everybody,> > Just thought I'd post that as of yesterday morning, I have lost 19 pounds since March 13th! Still have a long way to go but am pleased that I'm on the right track! > > > > Beth > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> >>

Guest guest

...you scilly girl. You will soon explode!

On the right track!> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everybody,> > > Just thought I'd post that as of yesterday morning, I have lost 19 pounds since March 13th! Still have a long way to go but am pleased that I'm on the right track! > > > > > > Beth > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > >> >>