RemedySpot.com

Healing and Praye OZZIE THE CAT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Healing and Prayer for OZZIE THE CAT

This is a desperate prayer for help for Kathy`s Ozzie the Cat. I have a feeling Ozzie is still alive!!!!

Can we help Kathy find Ozzie?

Warm Wishes

Namaste

Dear

Thanks for your email. I'm desparately unhappy. My Ozzie was taken away in the back of a van 3 weeks ago, it didn't take him all that far, but so far he's not come back. I've put up posters, there have been some sightings, but I know I will never see him again and it would be better if I knew he died because that way I could have some sort of closure. Just to not know where he is and how he is is just too much for me. I'm in a terrible state, he was my world as you know. He kept me alive after my father died eight years ago and I know you cant understand how I feel this way about a cat, he meant everything to me and I loved him so much. I can't bear the waiting and coming home after being out and the disappointment of him not being back. I alternate between hope and despair, am mainly in tears, just smoke myself to death.

You know I have no religious beliefs, but in your religion or whatever it is, if you have some sort of method of prayer to a higher level, perhaps you can say whatever you say to bring him home safe and well. Thank you.

Kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: Kathy

Buddhist centre

Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 6:52 PM

Subject: Re: Hi

Dear

Thanks for writing. No, there is no news of Ozzie and I know I have lost him in the most awful way and there can be no luxury of closure for me. You wouldn't understand, but when my dad died 8 years ago, that little cat kept me alive. He got me through it all. He was the world to me - you know how I feel about animals. He was the only thing that was "mine". I loved him very much. I was very happy before I lost him. I asked for nothing in the world except that he keep well and safe. All sounds very melodramatic, but I feel now that my world has ended. Everythings changed. He's in my mind all the time and I feel I can never be happy again. Just going through the motions, almost like with the death of someone very close to you. And yet, is he dead? I dreamed this morning that I could feel the weight of him on my legs in bed - it was so real. I really find life pointless and empty now and I just hope that I don't hang around long in this life. Again, thanks for writing to me. I hope you are well and happy.

Love from Kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: Kathy

Buddhist Centre

Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 11:15 PM

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q & hl=en & geocode= & q=Banstock+Rd,+Edgware,+Middlesex,+HA8,+UK & sll=51.61389,-0.271442 & sspn=0.010766,0.026436 & ie=UTF8 & ll=51.610555,-0.268135 & spn=0.010767,0.026436 & z=15 & iwloc=addr

Dear

This is the area where Ozzie went missing - it's not far as the crow flies. Banstock Road is where he was taken to and I live in Brook Avenue. I don't know if this helps. It has a lot of open land, water, allotments etc, if he's not dead, how is he surviving?

Love Kathy