RemedySpot.com

Re: MB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi MB, I just read this post from Sher to Wally but I didn't get Wallys.Isn't this crazy.... I don't know if I should try to contact yahoo or if Leanneneeds to check it out.. any ideas ??? Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Wally....I emailed you my picture but I see you give an address for snail mail here....did you get the picture?It's really a task what you are doing...thanks for your effort. It takes us all. A little here and a little there.Send us some pictures afterward of your shindig. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  Cajun Cowboy festival...... and your picturesTo all those with cherubic faces (and those few grumpy ol' mugs), The festival is still a few days away..... So get off your fannies and send me your pictures.....I have received a few via snail mail and a few via e-mail..... But I have not received enough photos of your bright and shiny faces...... Don't leave me hanging, 'cause if you do... well, I am going to draw your pictures using crayons (this won't be good).  So feel free to send me your photographs, polaroids, line-up photos, passport pictures, wanted posters, whatever, just send those things to me.... Puh-leeeease! wally holmesly2217 sunset ave.snyder, texas 79549 the above address is where you need to send your pictures.the address below is where you need to send your pictures. wally holmesly2217 sunset ave.snyder, texas 79549 hint, hint------- I Need Your Pictures! If for some reason you can't find my address:Please remit to: WALLY HOLMESLY2217 SUNSET AVE.SNYDER, TEXAS 79549 

Guest guest

Peggy,

I just checked the membership area of the board and your account looks fine, everything is normal and looks like it is working. The first thing I would do is check your spam folder. Look and see if there are board posts that have been sent there. If so, click on the 'not spam' button to redirect them.

If that's not the problem, I'd try to contact Yahoo. Leanne gave me access to the membership area and as I said, I can't see anything wrong with your account. It's not bouncing and it's set up to work normally.

Let me know If I can do anything else.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Cajun Cowboy festival.... .. and your pictures

To all those with cherubic faces (and those few grumpy ol' mugs),

The festival is still a few days away..... So get off your fannies and send me your pictures.... .I have received a few via snail mail and a few via e-mail..... But I have not received enough photos of your bright and shiny faces...... Don't leave me hanging, 'cause if you do... well, I am going to draw your pictures using crayons (this won't be good). So feel free to send me your photographs, polaroids, line-up photos, passport pictures, wanted posters, whatever, just send those things to me.... Puh-leeeease!

wally holmesly

2217 sunset ave.

snyder, texas 79549

the above address is where you need to send your pictures.

the address below is where you need to send your pictures.

wally holmesly

2217 sunset ave.

snyder, texas 79549

hint, hint------- I Need Your Pictures!

If for some reason you can't find my address:

Please remit to:

WALLY HOLMESLY

2217 SUNSET AVE.

SNYDER, TEXAS 79549

Guest guest

Peggy...did you get my post asking if you use the web or your own inbox???

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Cajun Cowboy festival...... and your pictures

The festival is still a few days away..... So get off your fannies and send me your pictures.....I have received a few via snail mail and a few via e-mail..... But I have not received enough photos of your bright and shiny faces...... Don't leave me hanging, 'cause if you do... well, I am going to draw your pictures using crayons (this won't be good). So feel free to send me your photographs, polaroids, line-up photos, passport pictures, wanted posters, whatever, just send those things to me.... Puh-leeeease!

wally holmesly

2217 sunset ave.

snyder, texas 79549

wally holmesly

2217 sunset ave.

snyder, texas 79549

Please remit to:

WALLY HOLMESLY

2217 SUNSET AVE.

SNYDER, TEXAS 79549

Guest guest

I think you must have done something cause I have 119 posts this morning.. Oh my...Thank You. Better get to it. I am first wanting to see if there is something about Joyce.Love ya lots Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy,I just checked the membership area of the board and your account looks fine, everything is normal and looks like it is working. The first thing I would do is check your spam folder. Look and see if there are board posts that have been sent there. If so, click on the 'not spam' button to redirect them.If that's not the problem, I'd try to contact Yahoo. Leanne gave me access to the membership area and as I said, I can't see anything wrong with your account. It's not bouncing and it's set up to work normally.Let me know If I can do anything else. Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive        Cajun Cowboy festival.... .. and your picturesTo all those with cherubic faces (and those few grumpy ol' mugs), The festival is still a few days away..... So get off your fannies and send me your pictures.... .I have received a few via snail mail and a few via e-mail..... But I have not received enough photos of your bright and shiny faces...... Don't leave me hanging, 'cause if you do... well, I am going to draw your pictures using crayons (this won't be good).  So feel free to send me your photographs, polaroids, line-up photos, passport pictures, wanted posters, whatever, just send those things to me.... Puh-leeeease! wally holmesly2217 sunset ave.snyder, texas 79549 the above address is where you need to send your pictures.the address below is where you need to send your pictures. wally holmesly2217 sunset ave.snyder, texas 79549 hint, hint------- I Need Your Pictures! If for some reason you can't find my address:Please remit to: WALLY HOLMESLY2217 SUNSET AVE.SNYDER, TEXAS 79549 

Guest guest

Peggy...I was beginning to wonder if you'd been bumped clear off! Haven't seen a post for a few hours! haaahaa

You'll need all day to catch up.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Cajun Cowboy festival.... .. and your pictures

The festival is still a few days away..... So get off your fannies and send me your pictures.... .I have received a few via snail mail and a few via e-mail..... But I have not received enough photos of your bright and shiny faces...... Don't leave me hanging, 'cause if you do... well, I am going to draw your pictures using crayons (this won't be good). So feel free to send me your photographs, polaroids, line-up photos, passport pictures, wanted posters, whatever, just send those things to me.... Puh-leeeease!

wally holmesly

2217 sunset ave.

snyder, texas 79549

wally holmesly

2217 sunset ave.

snyder, texas 79549

Please remit to:

WALLY HOLMESLY

2217 SUNSET AVE.

SNYDER, TEXAS 79549