RemedySpot.com

Re: Thanks Sher and Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I'm not on a formal 'diet'. Just eating very consciously, when I'm hungry and stopping when I'm full. My rough calorie count every day is under 1500. I use the treadmill 4 times a week for about 45-50 minutes at a time and take "strolling" walks at home pretty much every day.

It feels good to be making progress again. Over the fall and winter I was stress eating again, with the move and adjusting to living in close quarters with my parents. Hopefully now that I'm more settled and adjusted I'll continue on the road I've started down.

It feels good!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

On the right track!

Hi everybody,

Just thought I'd post that as of yesterday morning, I have lost 19 pounds since March 13th! Still have a long way to go but am pleased that I'm on the right track!

Beth

Guest guest

MB....I know the combination of eating as you are and stepping up the exercise is foolproof! I'm anxious to get back on the treadmill.

Have you by chance seen McKenna (an Aussie) on TLC channel? "I Can Make You Thin". He is a kick. He has a new slant on weight loss....eat when you're hungry, eat what you want ...eat consciously....stop when you're full....check him out on www.tlc/thin.

If you're hungry in awhile, go through the same steps again.

There is more to it and I think I'll buy his book...certainly a novel approach.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

On the right track!

Hi everybody,

Just thought I'd post that as of yesterday morning, I have lost 19 pounds since March 13th! Still have a long way to go but am pleased that I'm on the right track!

Beth

Guest guest

Sher,

Funny, my counselor recommended I watch his show and I have been. She had been helping me to see that it wasn't really about what I was eating but how I was eating. And how I was eating was quickly and unconsciously and mostly in the evening.

Being aware and only eating when I'm actully hungry has made such a huge difference. I'm eating what I want but because I'm only eating when I'm hungry and stopping when I feel full, I'm actually consuming probably 30-40% less than I was.

Beth

On the right track!

Hi everybody,

Beth

Guest guest

MB...I think I will give his idea a try. Sounds sensible and logical. Keep up your good work. Every pound is a blessing for you.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

On the right track!

Hi everybody,

Beth

Guest guest

That's what the 'Walk Yourself Thin' Book says as well as the Researcher on The Body's Famine Response to Diets.....just don't forget the WALKING bit...Walk for as LONG as you comfortably can as FAST as you comfortably can!....

GIO

>> MB....I know the combination of eating as you are and stepping up the exercise is foolproof! I'm anxious to get back on the treadmill.> Have you by chance seen McKenna (an Aussie) on TLC channel? "I Can Make You Thin". He is a kick. He has a new slant on weight loss....eat when you're hungry, eat what you want ...eat consciously....stop when you're full....check him out on www.tlc/thin.> If you're hungry in awhile, go through the same steps again.> There is more to it and I think I'll buy his book...certainly a novel approach.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > On the right track!> > > > Hi everybody,> Just thought I'd post that as of yesterday morning, I have lost 19 pounds since March 13th! Still have a long way to go but am pleased that I'm on the right track! > > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive>

Guest guest

Sorry 'bout that Mama, you got me all enthused, but in my own defense you DID keep the thread goin' by talkin' 'bout a fellow Aussie & his thin ideas!

Promise I'll only talk 'bout MEDITATIVE stuff now!

I USED to be a Thin Stick, Mama, but sadly time & tele are showing rather too much BUT I Don't want to be a PUDDIN'

ACT NOW or forever be trying to play CATCH UP I tell myself!

Writin' all this action stuff down has been good for me..Thanks for the excuse!

love,

SGIO

> >> > MB....I know the combination of eating as you are and stepping up the exercise is foolproof! I'm anxious to get back on the treadmill.> > Have you by chance seen McKenna (an Aussie) on TLC channel? "I Can Make You Thin". He is a kick. He has a new slant on weight loss....eat when you're hungry, eat what you want ...eat consciously....stop when you're full....check him out on www.tlc/thin.> > If you're hungry in awhile, go through the same steps again.> > There is more to it and I think I'll buy his book...certainly a novel approach.> > > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > On the right track!> > > > > > > > Hi everybody,> > Just thought I'd post that as of yesterday morning, I have lost 19 pounds since March 13th! Still have a long way to go but am pleased that I'm on the right track! > > > > Beth > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> >>

Guest guest

Affirmative.....how controlled waz that!

SGIO

> > >> > > MB....I know the combination of eating as you are and stepping up the exercise is foolproof! I'm anxious to get back on the treadmill.> > > Have you by chance seen McKenna (an Aussie) on TLC channel? "I Can Make You Thin". He is a kick. He has a new slant on weight loss....eat when you're hungry, eat what you want ...eat consciously....stop when you're full....check him out on www.tlc/thin.> > > If you're hungry in awhile, go through the same steps again.> > > There is more to it and I think I'll buy his book...certainly a novel approach.> > > > > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > > On the right track!> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everybody,> > > Just thought I'd post that as of yesterday morning, I have lost 19 pounds since March 13th! Still have a long way to go but am pleased that I'm on the right track! > > > > > > Beth > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > >> >>