RemedySpot.com

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

" HOWS THE EYE" ???????????????????? Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Bruce...I definitely know I should drink more....gee, a gin/tonic would be good! hahaha. I try and drink more water but don't. Yes, I heard on the news that the 8 glasses of water is proving out not to be necessary. I do think water is good to drink however...keeps the system working but who knows...other drinks may work as well....juice or whatever. Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  Re: I'm a bit Sad/I will not be coming to SATSher/IreneYou both need liquids....oh what a losing battle I'm fighting there.I drink loads of liquids. Typical daily intake is 1 to 2 Diet Cokes (Fountain) and 3 to 4 bottles of water (16.9 oz size), so I get 8 to 12 cups of liquid per day. I've always heard you need 8 cups glasses/cups (8 oz each) of liquid per day. However, I just read an article that says there is no evidence nor research saying how much liquid you need or its benefit and this finding will appear in the June issue of the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.So is it a requirement or a myth. Amazing how even the things we thought we knew suddenly get questioned. Well, I'll keep drinking and you two can keep not drinking and we'll all be happy. lol> > > >> > > > Hi my friends,> > > >> > > > I will not be coming to San and I was really looking> > forward> > > to meeting you all! I Hope you all have fun and enjoy the time> > together.> > > >> > > > Irene> > > >> > > __________________________________________________________> > > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment ?> > > with a Canadian perspective.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > __________________________________________________________> > ___> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & > > entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.> > >> >> >> >> >> ----------------------------------------------------------\> ------> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment> â€" with a Canadian perspective.> >> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Peggy...I don't need fabric. Well a little ribbon but that's no trouble. JoAnns is a great place to poke around isn't it.

I'll have to get busy now and DO IT.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: e-bay question

Thanks Bruce, I thought I would try it with my Bibles but no two are alike so I don't know how I would go about it.. I'm thinking about it. I love making them.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

PeggyBabs is a big ebayer. I'm not sure who else is. Right now Babs isn'tfeeling well so isn't here. I use to sell on ebay, but don't now.However, I'll be glad to answer any questions you have if you want toemail them to me. Also, I'll give pointers but will say up front thatsometimes ebay is quite unpredictable and things have sold better andfor more than I expected while others I thought would sell, didn't. Iwas amazed at how grandfather clocks sold, for instance, and at theprices for used oxygen equipment. Meanwhile, Ebay has destroyed thecollectible market on items such as Precious Moments and other similaritems as they don't bring nearly what the books value them at.>> Hi Group, I know there is someone here that sells on e-bay, OD can't> remember.. Anyhow could whom ever it is give me a few pointers?? I> also forgot who ask about my Bibles. Let me know and I'll send a few> pics to your privet e-mail. ;)>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">