RemedySpot.com

Sher-oooooops!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

Sorry about that. How about this, you be the oddball, I'll be the weirdo, what should Bruce be?

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Couple of questions>>> My first question is pretty dumb -- I get the digest and I thinkI'm seeing the same postings. Is there a "right" way to readthem or should I subscribe to individual e-mails? I have yet to figureout how the list works—maybe it's just my foggy brain.> My next question is more on topic regarding sat levels. I am on 6Lcontinuous on exertion which is what I use around the house--I don'tbother turning it up and down depending on what I'm doing. IfI'm doing something particularly exerting, my sats might drop as lowas 79 . I usually sit down, get the reading off the oximeter, and withina minute or less they come back up to 90 or above. Is this the way it isfor you or do your sats stay down for a long

while?> And lastly (I saved up my questions J) since having that VATS lungbiopsy I have been much more shorter of breath, which I've told mydr. I may have needed some o2 before the biopsy (because I keep denyingwhat the doc was telling me) but now it's worse. I wish I hadn'thad the biopsy. Have others felt that way.> Sorry I went on so long, but would appreciate your comments.> Sue D.> 62 ,Fibrotic NSIP dx 9/07, VA>