RemedySpot.com

New Photos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

After all that I forgot my Sista: your little grandbubby is LUSCIOUS.....what a merry little face with smiling eyes!

ENJOY you lucky Grandmama Ducky!

GIO

Guest guest

It does sound German doesn't it? I have no clue where the name came from, but it is a very laid back little beach town. I am so used to wearing beach attire I have to make myself put on shoes instead of flip-flops when I go out of my area. I live right across the street from the flower fields. I am attaching a link so you can see my view. I have a big view of the flowers and the ocean is in the background (it is 3/4 mile from my front door) just like it is in the picture. http://visit.theflowerfields.com/ I have been meaning to write to you and ask you if you have ever read the books about Bullo Ranch. My elderly aunt loves them ( she had a ranch here in California) and would love to read more Australian books like them. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

New Photos

Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help??????

Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff!

Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE!

Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE. .that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU!

Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news!

Steve: NAH you're not bristly!

: now I've got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI' llhave to look that up!

HRH: yum ,YUM, I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for!

I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse!

Bye for now,

lotsa Lurve,

GIO

Guest guest

Soooooooo beautiful. Why would you ever go anywhere. If I had a view like that I would never leave home. Wow!!!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> ,> It does sound German doesn't it? I have no clue where the name came from, but it is a very laid back little beach town. I am so used to wearing beach attire I have to make myself put on shoes instead of flip-flops when I go out of my area. I live right across the street from the flower fields. I am attaching a link so you can see my view. I have a big view of the flowers and the ocean is in the background (it is 3/4 mile from my front door) just like it is in the picture. http://visit.theflowerfields.com/ I have been meaning to write to you and ask you if you have ever read the books about Bullo Ranch. My elderly aunt loves them ( she had a ranch here in California) and would love to read more Australian books like them. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks-> > Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California> > > > > New Photos> > Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help??????> Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff!> Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE!> Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE. .that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU!> Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news!> Steve: NAH you're not bristly!> : now I've got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI' llhave to look that up!> HRH: yum ,YUM, I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for! > I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse!> Bye for now,> lotsa Lurve,> GIO> > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Absolutely beautiful, !! I have to agree, I would never leave home with a view like that!! Carodenise randel wrote: , It does sound German doesn't it? I have no clue where the name came from, but it is a very laid back little beach town. I am so used to wearing beach attire I have to make myself put on shoes

instead of flip-flops when I go out of my area. I live right across the street from the flower fields. I am attaching a link so you can see my view. I have a big view of the flowers and the ocean is in the background (it is 3/4 mile from my front door) just like it is in the picture. http://visit.theflowerfields.com/ I have been meaning to write to you and ask you if you have ever read the books about Bullo Ranch. My elderly aunt loves them ( she had a ranch here in California) and would love to read more Australian books like them. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California New Photos Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help?????? Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff! Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE! Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE. .that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU! Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news! Steve: NAH you're not bristly! : now I've got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI' llhave to look that up! HRH: yum ,YUM, I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for! I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse! Bye for now, lotsa Lurve, GIO __________________________________________________

Guest guest

WOW that is SOME view...actually reminds me of Holland & the Tulip fields!

I'm a flip-flop girl too (except in Oz we call them THONGS!) I really like things from Asia with soft grass matting under my feet for summer. I have rubber soled thongs on the back verandah to wear outside & different softer thongs waiting just inside my door to wear in the house!

When I was younger I always ran around in a bikini through summer & just used to throw on a sarong to go downtown! This is Hippy Heaven around here..the beach is 26 klms away. The kids lived in their knickers & only put clothes on under GREAT protest!

These days I wear the sarong around the house & slip on a light cotton/rayon blend Indonesian print frocks to go out in public!

In winter I really have to rug up & wear a long sleeved t-shirt over the sarong & get into Fishermen's Pants from Thailand to go out in public!

Oh with Sheep Skin Boots on my tootsies! That's WINTER Donwunder!

Cheers,

GIO

>> ,> It does sound German doesn't it? I have no clue where the name came from, but it is a very laid back little beach town. I am so used to wearing beach attire I have to make myself put on shoes instead of flip-flops when I go out of my area. I live right across the street from the flower fields. I am attaching a link so you can see my view. I have a big view of the flowers and the ocean is in the background (it is 3/4 mile from my front door) just like it is in the picture. http://visit.theflowerfields.com/ I have been meaning to write to you and ask you if you have ever read the books about Bullo Ranch. My elderly aunt loves them ( she had a ranch here in California) and would love to read more Australian books like them. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks-> > Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California> > > > > New Photos> > Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help??????> Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff!> Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE!> Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE. .that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU!> Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news!> Steve: NAH you're not bristly!> : now I've got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI' llhave to look that up!> HRH: yum ,YUM, I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for! > I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse!> Bye for now,> lotsa Lurve,> GIO> > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,

I do so love it! I could sit here for hours ( and do) and just stare at the fields and the ocean. The view really keeps my spirits up when I am having "pajama days." It is also why I get so much company and that part is so nice. I am not a good alone person. I am praying that the 14th goes perfect and that your big house experience will be like a mini vacation. I wish you could come and sit with me and stare at my fields. It would be so much fun. Love you-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

New Photos> > Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help??????> Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff!>

Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE!> Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE. .that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU!> Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news!> Steve: NAH you're not bristly!> : now I've got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI' llhave to look that up!> HRH: yum ,YUM, I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for! > I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse!> Bye for now,> lotsa Lurve,> GIO> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

Your post reminds me of a great laugh we had at church a while back. Our new youth pastor is from Australia and before service was telling his students how wonderful it was to live in Carlsbad since the weather was so nice his wife could wear her thongs everyday. He went on to explain that she had them in every color now and he couldn't get her to wear anything else. The high school kids all had shocked expressions on their faces until someone explained that "thongs" were "flip-flops." In California, thongs are those skimpy bikini bottoms ( or underwear) that show your entire bottom. My sons call them "butt floss!" Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

New Photos> > Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help??????> Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff!> Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE!> Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE. .that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU!> Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news!> Steve: NAH you're not bristly!> : now I've got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI' llhave to look that up!> HRH: yum ,YUM,

I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for! > I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse!> Bye for now,> lotsa Lurve,> GIO> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

, I love to read your posts. I think YOU should write a book. I've tried to figure out who you remind me of. Hummmmmmm! "How true! Yes, how true," said the big kangaroo. "And, from now on, you know what I'm planning to do?.... From now on, I'm going to protect them with you!" And the young kangaroo in her pouch said...... ".....ME, TOO!" From sun in the summer. From rain when it's fallish. I'm going to protect them. No matter how smallish!" I do believe you should write the book. K Illinois wrote: Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help?????? Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff! Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE! Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE..that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU! Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news! Steve: NAH you're not bristly! : now I've

got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI'llhave to look that up! HRH: yum ,YUM, I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for! I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse! Bye for now, lotsa Lurve, GIO K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

, I love to read your posts. I think YOU should write a book. I've tried to figure out who you remind me of. Hummmmmmm! "How true! Yes, how true," said the big kangaroo. "And, from now on, you know what I'm planning to do?.... From now on, I'm going to protect them with you!" And the young kangaroo in her pouch said...... ".....ME, TOO!" From sun in the summer. From rain when it's fallish. I'm going to protect them. No matter how smallish!" I do believe you should write the book. K Illinois wrote: Well wadja know he CAN smile......onya BWBB.....see it didn't HURT now did it.....did the smoochies help?????? Lojack I reckon that's a 'Mintie' in your gob! Do you HAVE Minties in the US of A?????? White cubes of sticky minty flavoured chewy stuff! Peggy: hee, Hee, HEE! Caro: WUSSY is definitely APPROPRIATE..that's your body's way of looking after No 1 YOU! Lou; great news about your surgery....rest up & we await further news! Steve: NAH you're not bristly! : now I've

got to figure out where Carlsbad is..sounds German to me ending in'bad' Wiesbad or is that Swiss....mmmI'llhave to look that up! HRH: yum ,YUM, I'm a fan of 'comfort' food too...hey isn't that what FOOD's for! I've been a busy bee today not much timeto polish MY Mouse! Bye for now, lotsa Lurve, GIO K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

Guest guest