RemedySpot.com

Prayer Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I request a prayer be sent out to heal the friends and parents of 2 teens killed in an automobile accident 6 years ago, somewhere in North Carolina, in the Charlotte area. I spent an afternoon with the mother of the driver of the vehicle that these souls were riding in when the accident occurred. There was no alcohol or drugs involved. She was 16 and inexperienced, struck a curb and overcorrected, flipping the vehicle. The friends and parents of the souls who passed, heaped unending derision and guilt and hate upon this young lady.Now, 6 years later, she is still struggling with not only her own guilt, but the cruel and heartless treatment she received, and is deep in depression and alcohol abuse. So, I ask that you might pray for healing, for all those affected by this terrible tragedy, so that, perhaps, another

soul is not added to the roster of those who passed on, far, too soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQeeZDkMCUQMay the Light of Creation, fill every fiber of the being, of ALL those affected. Physically, Emotionally and Mentally, by the accident discussed above. And may ALL find the Forgiveness, that is necessary for Healing. We Thank You for this.Much LoveMark