RemedySpot.com

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher I am so glad it is over for you and that all is well.I don't know what is happening with my e-mail but it is taking forever to post.. Just wanted you to know I have had you on my mind all day.  Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Sher, Just wanted to remind you that to much 02 can be bad also. Remember when Ginger wound up in the hospital. Bless her heart she would panic when she got sob and turn it up more, didn't check her sats. I don't think we (as a group) new to get one at the time. Just be careful and watchful.   ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Caro....if you have to use it often, go ahead! Be my guest. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  Re: Sher-NSIP, I read that you are confused about what type of IPF you have--IPF, NSIP, etc. plus honeycombing.  I had the same issue.  For about 4 years, mine was diagnosed NSIP.  then I took my biopsy slides to a major ILD center (this year) and then I was diagnosed UIP(honeycombing) IPF.  My doctor told me that there have been newer advances for the pathlogist in reading the biopsy slides.  I am going to try and qualify for the STEP Trial in two weeks and the nurse mentioned to me that my biopsy slides would have to be looked at AGAIN for other characteristics that have been determined by the Trial.  Whew!  I know it is confusing.  Maybe different parts of our lungs can have different kinds of pulmonary fibrosis!  (This statement came from me!)  Toodles!  Jane UIP/IPF formerly NSIP 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > >> > > Sher,> > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > helpful!> > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > chosen not to go down that road.> > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > Beth> > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > >> > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > >> >>CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Sher,

I'd echo what Peggy said. If your sats are above say 92, you really don't need the oxygen. I know you still feel sob but if your sats are normal then the issue isn't low O2. It's probably the old issue of our lungs being stiff and our brains telling us we're short of breath.

Have you tried the 'pursed lip breathing' when you're feeling sob? (Smell the roses, blow out the candles) It helps me when I'm sob and my sats ore ok. I just want you to stay safe!!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Sher-NSIP

, I read that you are confused about what type of IPF you have--IPF, NSIP, etc. plus honeycombing. I had the same issue. For about 4 years, mine was diagnosed NSIP. then I took my biopsy slides to a major ILD center (this year) and then I was diagnosed UIP(honeycombing) IPF. My doctor told me that there have been newer advances for the pathlogist in reading the biopsy slides. I am going to try and qualify for the STEP Trial in two weeks and the nurse mentioned to me that my biopsy slides would have to be looked at AGAIN for other characteristics that have been determined by the Trial. Whew! I know it is confusing. Maybe different parts of our lungs can have different kinds of pulmonary fibrosis! (This statement came from me!) Toodles! Jane UIP/IPF formerly NSIP 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > >> > > Sher,> > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > helpful!> > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter

as> > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > chosen not to go down that road.> > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > Beth> > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > >> > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > >> >>

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Good reminder Peggy...I do remember when Ginger did that. I'm only on 2, 21/2, and I never "turn it up"....

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

, I read that you are confused about what type of IPF you have--IPF, NSIP, etc. plus honeycombing. I had the same issue. For about 4 years, mine was diagnosed NSIP. then I took my biopsy slides to a major ILD center (this year) and then I was diagnosed UIP(honeycombing) IPF. My doctor told me that there have been newer advances for the pathlogist in reading the biopsy slides. I am going to try and qualify for the STEP Trial in two weeks and the nurse mentioned to me that my biopsy slides would have to be looked at AGAIN for other characteristics that have been determined by the Trial. Whew! I know it is confusing. Maybe different parts of our lungs can have different kinds of pulmonary fibrosis! (This statement came from me!) Toodles! Jane UIP/IPF formerly NSIP 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > >> > > Sher,> > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > helpful!> > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > chosen not to go down that road.> > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > Beth> > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > >> > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > >> >>

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Guest guest

Yeah....Peggy, you may have another point there too!

DAMNIT! lol. I'm waiting to return to rehab again and I'm anxious to get moving again.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > >> > > Sher,> > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > helpful!> > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > chosen not to go down that road.> > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > Beth> > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > >> > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > >> >>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

...well I wouldn't say I feel triumphant but at least I feel honorable....I DID IT THRICE!

Re: Sher

ATTA GIRL.........did it make you feel TRIUMPHANT!

love,

GIO

> > > > >> > > > > Sher,> > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > > > helpful!> > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > > > Beth> > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > >> > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > Mississippi> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> >

Guest guest

YAY SHER!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sher,

> > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis.

NSIP

> > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much

longer

> > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of

fact,

> > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen

patients

> > > > > with NSIP who have been " stable for decades. " I mean I know

that my

> > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is

> > > > > helpful!

> > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the

disease or

> > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable

by CT

> > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or

mixed) you

> > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't

matter as

> > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put

yourself

> > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why

you've

> > > > > chosen not to go down that road.

> > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy

word!!

> > > > > > Beth

> > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Caro

> > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08

> > > Mississippi

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

> > >

Guest guest

K... I can't imagine a Dr. fighting you on Don being in rehab. Doesn't make sense. Did you ask him what he objects too??

That's why you got 3 little Bouncers Mama....I'm BIG on doin' the sort of exercise that you don't have to travel to get, doesn't COST anything & you can do it from your own house/yard OR your very own computer chair .....

YEP you can exercise sitting DOWN as well!

Just keep 2 small cans of tinned food OR a pair of 0.5 kg (approx 1 lb) hand weights right next to your computer seat.....every OTHER half hour from your THRICE WALKING you can work in some resistance work for your 'Tuck-shop arms' while you're still sittin' on your very own WAZOO (called 'ARSE' in Oz)...

They use these in Aged Care Homes so QUITE SAFE Mama....

I also take 'em into the Lounge Room at night & do a bit of it while watching Tele.....all mounts up to DOIN' SOMETHIN' rather than Doin' NUTHIN'!

SGIO

> > > > > >> > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > > > > helpful!> > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > > > > Beth> > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > >> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > Mississippi> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > >

Guest guest

He said that we were just trying to help him survive. He said "look at him, he is a healthy guy". The rehab nurse knows him well, and says that his psychy needs to be active. Love ya K Cental IlSher Bauman wrote: K... I can't imagine a Dr. fighting you on Don being in rehab. Doesn't make sense. Did you ask him what he objects too?? Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Sher That's why you got 3 little Bouncers Mama....I'm BIG on doin' the sort of exercise that you don't have to travel to get, doesn't COST anything & you can do it from your own house/yard OR your very own

computer chair ..... YEP you can exercise sitting DOWN as well! Just keep 2 small cans of tinned food OR a pair of 0.5 kg (approx 1 lb) hand weights right next to your computer seat.....every OTHER half hour from your THRICE WALKING you can work in some resistance work for your 'Tuck-shop arms' while you're still sittin' on your very own WAZOO (called 'ARSE' in Oz)... They use these in Aged Care Homes so QUITE SAFE Mama.... I also take 'em into the Lounge Room at night & do a bit of it while watching Tele.....all mounts up to DOIN' SOMETHIN' rather than Doin' NUTHIN'! SGIO > > > > > >> > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP>

> > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > > > > helpful!> > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put

yourself> > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > > > > Beth> > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > >> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > Mississippi> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > >

Guest guest

Bruce....what an absolutely ingenious idea, the 'winding river'. We live in a rather small community of 13000 and don't have much in the way of neat ideas....or perhaps the $$$$ to do them.

I used to like to walk the malls too and now we're about 20 miles away. Wal-Mart is about 10. Fred Myers is here in town and I did walk some aisles there a few days ago. Good idea Bruce.

Don't tell ...(she's way to active for me, you'd think she was scilly or something).

I have been stuck somewhere between can't and won't and I'm seeing that now.

Our senior center here does have chair exercises. Now I'm embarrassed to say this

.....I did go some time back and those perky 90 year olds "sat" rings around me! I looked around the room and their feet were a-tappin' and their shoulders were a-bouncin' and I felt sooooo embarrassed that I was stopping at the count of 10. Panting.

I didn't go back. They do all this wonderful stuff at 9 in the morning!!! Oh, I'm up, but I ain't worth much before 10. Have even started making Dr appts. at 10 and after. I do remember days when I was up at 6 raring to go.

"Those were the days my friend I thought they'd never end........"

/SherOne of the coolest things I've seen is in the , TX Senior Center.They have what they call the "winding river" weaving around. It isseveral feet wide and with water about three feet or so deep I guess andthere is a current and you walk against the flow of the water.It's amazing how many different ideas one can come up with. I hateshopping, but I like looking around stores when not looking for anythingbut just seeing what new is out. So, in bad weather I'd go walk aWal-Mart or Home Depot or Lowe's and cover every aisle-no time limits.Similarly I would go to malls and observe the crazy things and peopleand walk just leisurely around. I love Willow Bend Mall here for thatbecause the stores are all expensive and I've never bought anything inany of them, but they have the most comfortable seats scatteredthroughout the mall and generally not crowded. Part of that was for theexercise and part was just to keep getting out even when it was to coldto enjoy the outdoors (and in summer here it will be too hot).Its amazing the games you can play with yourself as I imagine some ofyour "other stuff" is. For instance you could walk around the poolimagining you're walking through some form of obstacle course or aroundpylons. This gives different muscles exercise and works on balance butin a safe setting.The Senior Centers here have some great (although I haven't been tothem) low impact exercise classes, some sitting, some designed for thosewith arthritis. One can turn on the radio and while maybe not up todancing or heavy aerobics just change the movement of your feet to thepace of each song. Even do every other beat if you need to, but combinethe enjoyment of the music with easy exercise.My physical therapist used a lot of Pilates based exercises which werenot strenous at all. It does not have to seem like exercise to bebeneficial to us. More than anything its keeping our bodies going andmaintaining what muscle and overall condition we can while keeping ourbreathing as good as possible. Which brings me to the last reminder. Donot forget the many simple breathing exercises that can help us. Iprefer my spirometer because I can measure where I am. But others wouldcertainly prefer those that require nothing but their bodies.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your> diagnosis. NSIP> > > > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy ismuch> longer> > > > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matterof> fact,> > > > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he'sseen> patients> > > > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean Iknow> that my> > > > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives ushope> is> > > > > > > helpful!> > > > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the> disease or> > > > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very> identifiable by CT> > > > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or> mixed) you> > > > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't> matter as> > > > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put> yourself> > > > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally getwhy> you've> > > > > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is myhappy> word!!> > > > > > > > Beth> > > > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Caro> > > > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP> 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > > > Mississippi> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > > >

Guest guest

This is saying NUFFIN'

SGIO

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your> > diagnosis. NSIP> > > > > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is> much> > longer> > > > > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter> of> > fact,> > > > > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's> seen> > patients> > > > > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I> know> > that my> > > > > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us> hope> > is> > > > > > > > helpful!> > > > > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the> > disease or> > > > > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very> > identifiable by CT> > > > > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or> > mixed) you> > > > > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't> > matter as> > > > > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put> > yourself> > > > > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get> why> > you've> > > > > > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my> happy> > word!!> > > > > > > > > Beth> > > > > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Caro> > > > > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP> > 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > > > > Mississippi> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > > > >

Guest guest

MY dr told me my breathing was a little worse but keep in mind I had inflamtion and he did see a new white line on my left lung which was from the Hemosiderosis. He has me scheduled for a DLCO test MOnday and another in July. I will say this, after 2 days on 30 mg I feel 90% better. Thank You Jesus. And thank you Sher for your call you really are an angel. Thank you everyone else for your prayers. Vickys bouncin back again...

Love,

Vicky81856 Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Sher, I don't know what supplies you need but Wal-Mart doesn't sell fabric anymore. I can't believe it. I have to go acrosstown to Joanns Fabrics..  I have to check with K-Mart.Good luck getting things together. Be sure to make a list and check it twice. I did and still forgot ribbon. ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy...yes, I can tell you go through many steps. And there is a rather large investment too.As I said before, I have a project in mind but have to get to Wal-Mart, about 10 miles away for supplies. Geeze, 10 miles. I used to drive farther than that to work and think nothing of it. Now I wait for a "reason" to drive to Wal-Mart. Guess I have one don't I?Hope you got your mail problems solved!Love ya.      Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: e-bay questionThanks Bruce, I thought I would try it with my Bibles but no two are alike so I don't know how I would go about it.. I'm thinking about it. I love making them. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."PeggyBabs is a big ebayer. I'm not sure who else is. Right now Babs isn'tfeeling well so isn't here. I use to sell on ebay, but don't now.However, I'll be glad to answer any questions you have if you want toemail them to me. Also, I'll give pointers but will say up front thatsometimes ebay is quite unpredictable and things have sold better andfor more than I expected while others I thought would sell, didn't. Iwas amazed at how grandfather clocks sold, for instance, and at theprices for used oxygen equipment. Meanwhile, Ebay has destroyed thecollectible market on items such as Precious Moments and other similaritems as they don't bring nearly what the books value them at.>> Hi Group, I know there is someone here that sells on e-bay, OD can't> remember.. Anyhow could whom ever it is give me a few pointers?? I> also forgot who ask about my Bibles. Let me know and I'll send a few> pics to your privet e-mail. ;)>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Peggy,

The Walmart's around here still sell fabric...probably depends on where you are. The one in the town where my sister lives actually has a pretty good selection of inexpensive fabrics.

Of course Joanne's and AC have much better selections!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Re: e-bay question

Thanks Bruce, I thought I would try it with my Bibles but no two are alike so I don't know how I would go about it.. I'm thinking about it. I love making them.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

PeggyBabs is a big ebayer. I'm not sure who else is. Right now Babs isn'tfeeling well so isn't here. I use to sell on ebay, but don't now.However, I'll be glad to answer any questions you have if you want toemail them to me. Also, I'll give pointers but will say up front thatsometimes ebay is quite unpredictable and things have sold better andfor more than I expected while others I thought would sell, didn't. Iwas amazed at how grandfather clocks sold, for instance, and at theprices for used oxygen equipment. Meanwhile, Ebay has destroyed thecollectible market on items such as Precious Moments and other similaritems as they don't bring nearly what the books value them at.>> Hi Group, I know there is someone here that sells on e-bay, OD can't> remember.. Anyhow could whom ever it is give me a few pointers?? I> also forgot who ask about my Bibles. Let me know and I'll send a few> pics to your privet e-mail. ;)>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

I try to avoid them. I have discovered that when I go in with my

oxygen on people tend to stay out of my way. Even if I don't need

it, it keeps me from getting so tired and sort of clears a path for

me. And that's just fine. I cannot fathom what requires an entire

family of 6-16 people to crowd around one little grocery buggy and

take up an entire aisle just to purchase food and sundry supplies for

a household. I have never warmed up to Target.

The absolute best time to shop for anything, anywhere is on Tuesday

night. Be it malls, groceries, Walmart or whatever. Tuesday night

is the best night to go. Most Tuesday you could fire a cannon off

down the aisles and not hit anybody.

Think about it. Yeah well, not the cannon part so much, but how few

people shop on Tuesday night. Proven fact according to people who

track shopping trends.

S

-- In Breathe-Support , " Bruce Moreland "

wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Although I find Super when used with Wal-Mart an oxymoron in

general the

> one thing I've noticed with both Super Walmarts and Targets is that,

> yes, they are bigger because they have groceries. However, there is

one

> Walmart left near me that isn't Super and has no grocery and its

stock

> and product offering is better than any of the Supercenters. Same

thing

> with Target. The one I have the most luck in is the one left near me

> that isn't Super and has no groceries.

>

>

> > > >

> > > > Hi Group, I know there is someone here that sells on e-bay, OD

> > can't

> > > > remember.. Anyhow could whom ever it is give me a few

pointers?? I

> > > > also forgot who ask about my Bibles. Let me know and I'll

send a

> > few

> > > > pics to your privet e-mail. ;)

> > > >