RemedySpot.com

Joe & Joanie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi to you both!

I have multiple appointments at Emory on Friday, April 25th, starting at 10:00 am and the last one is at 2:30 pm. (probably have to wait on Dr. , he's last.) Eddie has to work on Saturday so if y'all want to come to ATL to Emory to meet us and then we could go out to eat, or whatever. Just think about it for now, for a few days. The weekend after that, Eddie & I are going to be in SAN ANTONIO! (yea!) Our schedule seems fairly busy.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Ok we will See what we can do.

J/J

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Joe & Joanie

Hi to you both!

I have multiple appointments at Emory on Friday, April 25th, starting at 10:00 am and the last one is at 2:30 pm. (probably have to wait on Dr. , he's last.) Eddie has to work on Saturday so if y'all want to come to ATL to Emory to meet us and then we could go out to eat, or whatever. Just think about it for now, for a few days. The weekend after that, Eddie & I are going to be in SAN ANTONIO! (yea!) Our schedule seems fairly busy.

Toodles!

Guest guest

JANE,

SOUNDS LIKE YOU WILL BE VERY BUSY AND EXHAUSTED AFTER A DAY OF TESTS AND WAITING. WE ALREADY HAVE A COMMITTMENT FOR THAT EVENING, AND JOE'S NEXT APPT. DATE IS JUNE 27TH. SAME SCHEDULE AS YOURS, TEST AT 10, PEREZ AT 2:30. MAYBE WE CAN MEET THAT EVENING JUST NORTH OF ATLANTA...GWINNETT COUNTY OR SOMEWHERE IN THAT AREA. THAT WOULD BE ABOUT 2 HOUR DRIVE FOR US, HOW LONG A DRIVE WOULD THAT BE FOR YOU? LET'S TRY AND FIGURE OUT SOMEPLACE HALFWAY...HAVE A GREAT TRIP AND NEXT YEAR WE HOPE TO JOIN IN ON SOME OF THESE GREAT ADVENTURES...

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Joe & Joanie

Hi to you both!

Toodles!