RemedySpot.com

Re: To Tx Babs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi mama Sher. I have personally had my identity stolen twice so I understand why some people are slow to fill in their home phones. I haven't had my identity solen since I've had IPF. Probably not worth much now. Just kidding. I did fill my info in the data base with some trepidation. I try to not hide from dangers in this new world. In fact I refuse to take down the cedar plank with our full names placed over the garage doors. Some think I'm crazy but it's my way of refusing to live in fear. I did call someone whose phone I found on the database and it helped me more than the person I was trying to help. I was suprised to see Bruce has not put any contact info in the database. But I think I understand why.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: <Breathe-Support >Subject: To Tx BabsDate: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:23:20 -0700

Hey girl...are you reading posts at all? You haven't posted in awhile. I was going to call you but you haven't entered your information in the database!

Let us know you are ok.........

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher

I emailed with her yesterday or so and she's not coming on right now due

to illness but I'm sure she'll be back crazy as ever when she's feeling

better.

I do like the way you're always on the lookout. I know you called me to

check when I was gone a bit without advance notice and I did very much

appreciate it.

>

> Hey girl...are you reading posts at all? You haven't posted in awhile.

I was going to call you but you haven't entered your information in the

database!

> Let us know you are ok.........

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

Bruce...hey! how did you get her email? Not on database. Well you email her and tell her I'm thinking about her!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SherI emailed with her yesterday or so and she's not coming on right now dueto illness but I'm sure she'll be back crazy as ever when she's feelingbetter.I do like the way you're always on the lookout. I know you called me tocheck when I was gone a bit without advance notice and I did very muchappreciate it.>> Hey girl...are you reading posts at all? You haven't posted in awhile.I was going to call you but you haven't entered your information in thedatabase!> Let us know you are ok.........> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Steve...remember one has to sign in before access to the database. So I'm hoping all here on board are decent people.

To Tx BabsDate: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:23:20 -0700

Hey girl...are you reading posts at all? You haven't posted in awhile. I was going to call you but you haven't entered your information in the database!

Guest guest

Thats why I shared. I thought anyone on any yahoo group had access. Wrong again. I guess I'm the paranoid one. You're up late tonite.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: <Breathe-Support >Subject: Re: To Tx BabsDate: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:09:50 -0700

Steve...remember one has to sign in before access to the database. So I'm hoping all here on board are decent people.

To Tx BabsDate: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:23:20 -0700

Guest guest

Sher

I told her you were concerned and that had she had her number published

you would have called and checked on her because thats the way you

are.....always a Mama to us all

> >

> > Hey girl...are you reading posts at all? You haven't posted in

awhile.

> I was going to call you but you haven't entered your information in

the

> database!

> > Let us know you are ok.........

> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

Guest guest

Well shucks, it's a tough job but someone has to do it. lol.

Believe you me, I'm the one who gets the blessing!

SherI told her you were concerned and that had she had her number publishedyou would have called and checked on her because thats the way youare.....always a Mama to us all> >> > Hey girl...are you reading posts at all? You haven't posted inawhile.> I was going to call you but you haven't entered your information inthe> database!> > Let us know you are ok.........> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>