RemedySpot.com

Re: pics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wally Holmesly

2217 Sunset Ave.

Snyder, TX 79549

He is going to post these at a Rodeo fundraiser for Pulmonary Fibrosis.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hey guys and gals, Someone had posted an address wanting pics. I can > not find the post with the address. Since my Dad died of this in '91 I > was dx in 10/04, my older sister dx in 12/04 I'd stand on my head to > make people more aware. Can You help> > Kathy53/In.>

Guest guest

Hi Kathy, Wally is wanting pictures for the Cajun Cowboy event in Snyder Texas the 26th.  You'll need to just e-mail them to the board because he can't pull them off the boards photo albums. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hey guys and gals, Someone had posted an address wanting pics. I can not find the post with the address. Since my Dad died of this in '91 I was dx in 10/04, my older sister dx in 12/04 I'd stand on my head to make people more aware. Can You helpKathy53/In.

Guest guest

Peggy...maybe he can't but I can...ehehhhe...a picture mailed.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: pics

Hi Kathy, Wally is wanting pictures for the Cajun Cowboy event in Snyder Texas the 26th. You'll need to just e-mail them to the board because he can't pull them off the boards photo albums.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hey guys and gals, Someone had posted an address wanting pics. I can not find the post with the address. Since my Dad died of this in '91 I was dx in 10/04, my older sister dx in 12/04 I'd stand on my head to make people more aware. Can You helpKathy53/In.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Do whatever you want with my ugly mug Leanne!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Pics

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our peeps. Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.Let me know.Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Guest guest

Leanne... It's ok with me to print my picture. Thanks for helping Wally.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pics

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our peeps. Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.Let me know.Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Guest guest

HEY HEY HEY, DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MARY BETH LIKE THAT. You are a cutie pie.  I have pictures to porve it. ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Do whatever you want with my ugly mug Leanne! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive       PicsThanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our peeps. Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.Let me know.Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Guest guest

Leanne, s'alright to use my pic. I was going to mail one to Wally, but

life got in the way..... :)

Hugs!

Babs in Texas

>

> Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our

> peeps.

>

> Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that

> Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I

> would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to

> be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too.

> We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.

>

> Let me know.

>

> Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

>

Guest guest

Leanne,

You have my permission too. Thanks so much- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Pics

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Fine by me

Love Ze xx>> Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our > peeps. > > Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that > Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I > would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to > be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. > We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.> > Let me know.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois>

Guest guest

I LOVE that picture......Every picture tells a story and you're

sticking your tongue out at pulmonary fibrosis!! I should have done

the group tongue sticking out one. Damn!

Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

>

> Sure, Leanne.....just not the one with my tongue sticking out that

you

> chose to place in the Pulmonary Fibrosis paper. Cute.

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

>

> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

Hypertension

> 2008

> Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

Rejected

> for Transplant 2006

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

palm of

> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>

> >

> > Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our

> > peeps.

> >

> > Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster

that

> > Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I

figured I

> > would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is

going to

> > be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too.

> > We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.

> >

> > Let me know.

> >

> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

> >

>