RemedySpot.com

Snowflakes (a poem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Snowflakes

Oh yes, I hear your heart felt sigh,regardless of distance.And with this telegraphed sound,all of my patented dreamsare carried away like a leaf in the wind.

The ones which woke mewith panic or tearful memories.Or wishes which could never be.The ones where I never flewbut always fell.

The sitting up late nightswhen I was in no hurryto become one with slumber,and the forthcomingendless versions of nightmares.This, now gone also. Amen.

My pencil now glides on it's own.Manifesting you.All the hopes you hold.All that you are.Sad words now only reservedfor newspaper obituaries.

I stared long into your eyesreading your storiesof toxic memories now passed.Yet, I never left my smiling mindsetbecause I saw life's radiating sparkle there.The essence of you, determined and focused.The need to experience and share love,absolute and eternal.Immune to even death.My eyes replicate and agree exactly.

You are a most precious one...You have the magic withinto turn intimacy in any form-From a kiss on the handto candle lit midnightsall into words and vibrationsequal to snowflakes;Beautiful, delicate, and Heaven sent.Never vanishing.Simply becoming moisture to the ground.The first step in the rejuvenationof early Spring flowers.Still the snowflake by all means,just another day, another season.

Compiled and Composed by

Written down by Randy