RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello We are going to Springfield on Friday. He has an appointment with Ear Nose and Throat doc at 10:00am and then pulmonologist at 3:00pm. I think it is time for him to meet someone who is walking in his shoes. He is depressed and this board has been so helpfull for both of us and I think he needs to really meet someone. Would 12:00 at Smokey Bones be possible for you? He would also be up for a fast food but they are so busy at 12:00 that we could talk better at SB. Let me know. K IllinoisZena wrote: Hi Leanne, Good news on your pft's and the weight loss, keep up the good work Love Ze xx>> Hello all,> > Just had my quarterly checkup and my pfts actually improved slightly. No dlco this time. They are very pleased with my weight loss. I lost six lbs from when I saw them in January. My goal is to weigh less each time I go in.> > I asked about my biopsy because I had the slides transferred from my first hospital to the U of C - this is what their pathology report said:> > UIP. Patchy interstitial fibrosis with mild chronic inflammation and

intra-alveolar macrophages. Extensive honeycombing is present in specimen C. Fibroblast foci are also present. My pulmo said that I have UIP with a little NSIP. But my disease is behaving like NSIP because I've been pretty stable for five years. He said you could have both things going on and basically it's just very unpredictable and continue doing what I'm doing! So I guess I will.> > I'm still on lung transplant hold.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I can handle that. Noon Friday at Smokey Bones in Springfield. Can you give me an idea where Smokey Bones is in Springfield?

Fay

IPF 06/06 IL

Hello

We are going to Springfield on Friday. He has an appointment with Ear Nose and Throat doc at 10:00am and then pulmonologist at 3:00pm. I think it is time for him to meet someone who is walking in his shoes. He is depressed and this board has been so helpfull for both of us and I think he needs to really meet someone. Would 12:00 at Smokey Bones be possible for you? He would also be up for a fast food but they are so busy at 12:00 that we could talk better at SB. Let me know.

K

IllinoisZena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi Leanne,

Good news on your pft's and the weight loss, keep up the good work

Love Ze xx>> Hello all,> > Just had my quarterly checkup and my pfts actually improved slightly. No dlco this time. They are very pleased with my weight loss. I lost six lbs from when I saw them in January. My goal is to weigh less each time I go in.> > I asked about my biopsy because I had the slides transferred from my first hospital to the U of C - this is what their pathology report said:> > UIP. Patchy interstitial fibrosis with mild chronic inflammation and intra-alveolar macrophages. Extensive honeycombing is present in specimen C. Fibroblast foci are also present. My pulmo said that I have UIP with a little NSIP. But my disease is behaving like NSIP because I've been pretty stable for five years. He said you could have both things going on

and basically it's just very unpredictable and continue doing what I'm doing! So I guess I will.> > I'm still on lung transplant hold.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

Never mind the directions or location, I found it with the help of this wonderful device. I will plan on meeting you there unless I hear otherwise. My number is: if you need to call for any reason.

Fay

IPF 06/06 IL

Hello

We are going to Springfield on Friday. He has an appointment with Ear Nose and Throat doc at 10:00am and then pulmonologist at 3:00pm. I think it is time for him to meet someone who is walking in his shoes. He is depressed and this board has been so helpfull for both of us and I think he needs to really meet someone. Would 12:00 at Smokey Bones be possible for you? He would also be up for a fast food but they are so busy at 12:00 that we could talk better at SB. Let me know.

K

Hi Leanne,

Love Ze xx>> Hello all,> > Just had my quarterly checkup and my pfts actually improved slightly. No dlco this time. They are very pleased with my weight loss. I lost six lbs from when I saw them in January. My goal is to weigh less each time I go in.> > I asked about my biopsy because I had the slides transferred from my first hospital to the U of C - this is what their pathology report said:> > UIP. Patchy interstitial fibrosis with mild chronic inflammation and intra-alveolar macrophages. Extensive honeycombing is present in specimen C. Fibroblast foci are also present. My pulmo said that I have UIP with a little NSIP. But my disease is behaving like NSIP because I've been pretty stable for five years. He said you could have both things going on

and basically it's just very unpredictable and continue doing what I'm doing! So I guess I will.> > I'm still on lung transplant hold.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

Guest guest

Woo Hoo! I'll see ya Friday and if he is not at all well, I'll call. How will we know you? Never mind - Don is balding with white hair on the sides. I have short white hair. We are close to the same height. k Ill Fay wrote: Never mind the directions or location, I found it with the help of

this wonderful device. I will plan on meeting you there unless I hear otherwise. My number is: if you need to call for any reason. Fay IPF 06/06 IL Re: Re: Fey Hello We are going to Springfield on Friday. He has an appointment with Ear Nose and Throat doc at 10:00am and then pulmonologist at 3:00pm. I think it is time for him to meet someone who is walking in his shoes. He is depressed and this board has been so helpfull for both of us and I think he needs to really meet someone. Would 12:00 at Smokey Bones be possible for you? He would also be up for a fast food but they are so busy at 12:00 that we could talk

better at SB. Let me know. K IllinoisZena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com> wrote: Hi Leanne, Good news on your pft's and the weight loss, keep up the good work Love Ze xx>> Hello all,> > Just had my quarterly checkup and my pfts actually improved slightly. No dlco this time. They are very pleased with my weight loss. I lost six lbs from when I saw them in January. My goal is to weigh less each time I go in.> > I asked about my biopsy because I had the slides transferred from my first hospital to the U of C -

this is what their pathology report said:> > UIP. Patchy interstitial fibrosis with mild chronic inflammation and intra-alveolar macrophages. Extensive honeycombing is present in specimen C. Fibroblast foci are also present. My pulmo said that I have UIP with a little NSIP. But my disease is behaving like NSIP because I've been pretty stable for five years. He said you could have both things going on and basically it's just very unpredictable and continue doing what I'm doing! So I guess I will.> > I'm still on lung transplant hold.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

I will be the one coming in caring my own O2. Not too many of them around in most cases.

Hello

K

Hi Leanne,

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006