RemedySpot.com

Friendship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Debbie; That was very pretty and enjoyable. Leona AIH

[ ] Friendship

Hope this gets to the board. Lots of love to all, Debbie/FL M o o n l i g h t M u s e - Born on the Net

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

thought to share this with you, I got it from a friend in the US.

AN EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP

Nestled in my heart and mind

And tenderly touching my soul

There is a friendship so divine

Its treasure can't be bought with gold

It fills me with inspiration

When life seems so unfair

Takes away my feeling of desperation

Just knowing it's nestled there

I never have to see its face

Or touch the breath it gives

I feel it ever in its place

And know this friendship lives

In times of separation

In times of sunshine and rain

It needs no preparation

To make it blossom again

It comforts me in sorrow

Makes me laugh when all else fails

Its love is there to borrow

It's the wind that fills my sails

To send me on my way

On a sea of wondrous dreams

Without hesitation or delay

Life becomes as beautiful as it seems

This friendship is the cloak I wear

While walking through my life

It protects me like a prayer

And ends all stress and strife

I'll cherish it forever

Its worth cannot be measured

This friendship will leave me never

Just like the friend who offered it

This friendship will be everlastingly treasured

• 3 years later...

Note: forwarded message attached.

>From: " Young " <hyoung90@...>

>maveandd@..., dcreamer@...,

>Debihake@..., amy.marriott@..., tmckerna@...,

>sspellma@..., grossman@..., viyrey@...

>Subject: FW: FRIENDSHIP

>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:55:44 +0000

>

>

>

>>

>> PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON

>>

>>

>>

>>I really liked this. Hope you like it too. Send it on if you wish.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

>>When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.

>>When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need

>>you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to

>>provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally

>>or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there

>>for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your

>>part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to

>>bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk

>>away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must

>>realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is

>>done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move

>>on.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come

>>to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you

>>laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give

>>you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a

>>season.!

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must

>>build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to

>>accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in

>>all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is

>>blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a

>>season or a lifetime.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Send this to every friend that you have on-line, including the person who

>>sent it to you.

>>

>>

>>

>>0 Replies - you may need to work on your " people skills "

>>2 Replies - you are nice but probably need to be more outgoing

>>4 Replies - you have picked your friends well

>>6 Replies - you are downright popular

>>8 Replies or More - you are totally awesome (and that's probably why

>>you're on MY list)

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> I wonder what mine will be.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Middleton w-573-443-5007 h-573-489-1472 3714 Prescott Drive

>>Columbia, MO 65201

>> __________________________________________________

>>

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

I'm firmly convinced of this . . . When things were at their worst, I had a flurry of people appearing in my life. I reach the point where, when I met someone, I wondered what piece of the puzzle they were bringing to me. I'm sure none of them had any idea that they were God's messengers! But I knew! What was so peculiar is the way they disappeared after giving me information - I never saw them again! Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, I agree with you, because it seems that people do come into our lives for a reason...you are a good example.

Honey, should I send the documents that Dr. Blais sent to us, or post them to the group...7 pages. This is good information for all women. I have to go and have my bloodwork done this morning, but I will try to scan this material when we get home..

Love you always..........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````

Re: Friendship

I'm firmly convinced of this . . . When things were at their worst, I had a flurry of people appearing in my life. I reach the point where, when I met someone, I wondered what piece of the puzzle they were bringing to me. I'm sure none of them had any idea that they were God's messengers! But I knew!

What was so peculiar is the way they disappeared after giving me information - I never saw them again!

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, I scanned every page, but it will not go through. I Think that I will have to scan one page at a time, but it will take some time.

Love you so....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````````````

Re: Friendship

I'm firmly convinced of this . . . When things were at their worst, I had a flurry of people appearing in my life. I reach the point where, when I met someone, I wondered what piece of the puzzle they were bringing to me. I'm sure none of them had any idea that they were God's messengers! But I knew!

What was so peculiar is the way they disappeared after giving me information - I never saw them again!

Rogene

• 3 months later...

Darling Sandy:

Good morning, and thank you for all the special messages. We are so happy to have you in our lives, because you bring so much joy.

How are you feeling today? I am so sorry that you are still having problems. Sometimes, it takes a long time to get well, and you have been through so much. Just try to take one day at a time and everything will work out.

Thank you for this, you are a special friend to all of us...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Friendship

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you

have expressed.They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with

guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.

They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reasonyou need them to be.

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,this person will say or do

something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.

Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize

is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.

The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has

come to share, grow or learn.They bring you an experience of peace

or make you laugh. hey may teach you something you have never done.

They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you

must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.

Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you

have learned to usein all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but f riendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

This is from Joanne and I wanted to share it with all of you....love...Lea

From my home to yours - enjoy.

Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person. Thanks

NOTICE AT THE END, THE DATE THE CANDLE WAS STARTED. GONNA GIVE YOU GOOSE BUMPS. I am not going to be the one who lets It die. I found it believable --- Angels have walked beside me all My life--and they still do. ********************* This is to all of you who mean Something to me, I pray for your happiness. The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship This candle was lit on the 15th of September, 1998 Someone who loves you has helped Keep it alive by sending it to you. Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die! Pass It On To All of your friends and everyone you love! May God richly bless you as you keep this candle burning. I received it today for the first time and I hope it comes back again someday. Please keep this candle alive Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.4/935 - Release Date: 08/03/2007 05:46 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.13/947 - Release Date: 8/11/2007 2:29 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.15/949 - Release Date: 8/12/2007 11:03 AM

All new

Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.17/951 - Release Date: 8/13/2007 10:15 AM

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.13.0/980 - Release Date: 8/30/2007 6:05 PM

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

Discover Your Friends At:http://livingonlove.ning.comInfinite Joy & Light

AlwaysLove4UI call on you...FriendsFriendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world togetherWoodrow It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with themRalph Waldo Emerson It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help usEpicurus Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the worldEleanor Roosevelt When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can doThink up something appropriate and do itEdgar HoweMisfortune shows those who are not really friendsAristotle With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of mehas been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered worldHelen Keller My best friend is the one who brings out the best in meHenry Ford The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friendI have no wealth to bestow on himIf he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other rewardIs not friendship divine in this?Henry Thoreau The world would be so lonely, in sunny hours or grayWithout the gift of friendship, to help us every dayHilda Brett Farr Never shall i forget the days i spent with you continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yoursLudwig Van Beethoven A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest awayArabian Proverb A friend is one who walks in when others walk outWalter Winchell When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving much advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender handThe friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who caresHenri NouwenFriends are the sunshine of life Hay True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost Caleb Colton In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasuresKahil Gibran A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere elseLen Wein Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirtySicilian ProverbEven though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends~This posting created with love by~AlwaysLove4U

Discover Love:http://livingonlove.ning.com

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thank you, sweet Sandy: This is so special...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you

have expressed.They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with

guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.

They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reasonyou need them to be.

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,this person will say or do

something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.

Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize

is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.

The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has

come to share, grow or learn.They bring you an experience of peace

or make you laugh. hey may teach you something you have never done.

They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you

must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.

Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you

have learned to usein all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but f riendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.