RemedySpot.com

WalMart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy... I went to WalMart I went to Wal-Mart! Got my stuff to start my project....

Guess I'll have to force myself off the board for a few days or at least fewer hours so I can do it! I can't believe the hours I spend here.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher

Never thought I would cheer anything Walmart, but YAY SHER for going.

Isn't it funny how we all go through periods in which we just let

ourselves slide a bit in habits and how good it feels when we start to

correct that. I see the joy in you as you exercise and do more and now

made that trip to Walmart. Our mind can build such barriers like the

drive to Walmart, all ten miles. I've actually had the barrier before

where I couldn't make a phone call and had to break back through that

one.

As to time here, it becomes a matter of what we could or would be doing

otherwise. I've tried not to take my getting out and doing things time

and spending it here. Instead, this comes out of time I might otherwise

be watching tv or surfing the net. So, its social versus isolated not

forum versus activity for me.

>

> Peggy... I went to WalMart I went to Wal-Mart! Got my stuff to start

my project....

> Guess I'll have to force myself off the board for a few days or at

least fewer hours so I can do it! I can't believe the hours I spend

here.

>

>

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

Bruce... What? You don't like Wal-Mart? Shudders.

It was fun poking around the craft dept. and the walking took the place of the treadmill for me today. SATS stayed up fairly well but I thought of what you said and put on the O2 anyway so I wouldn't even have a dip!

Not getting is not not all "bad habits"...Most of it is not feeling well enough and sob. But. I did need to push through a bit and I will keep on keepin' on.

I do spend a lot of time here. Sometimes too much. I see my name on the board more than anyone else! The enjoyment I get from the board is a true pleasure. After a couple of years here I think I have sort of carved out a place for myself. Needing others and being needed fills the hole that was empty after IPF cancelled my career..........

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: WalMart

SherNever thought I would cheer anything Walmart, but YAY SHER for going.Isn't it funny how we all go through periods in which we just letourselves slide a bit in habits and how good it feels when we start tocorrect that. I see the joy in you as you exercise and do more and nowmade that trip to Walmart. Our mind can build such barriers like thedrive to Walmart, all ten miles. I've actually had the barrier beforewhere I couldn't make a phone call and had to break back through thatone.As to time here, it becomes a matter of what we could or would be doingotherwise. I've tried not to take my getting out and doing things timeand spending it here. Instead, this comes out of time I might otherwisebe watching tv or surfing the net. So, its social versus isolated notforum versus activity for me.>> Peggy... I went to WalMart I went to Wal-Mart! Got my stuff to startmy project....> Guess I'll have to force myself off the board for a few days or atleast fewer hours so I can do it! I can't believe the hours I spendhere.>>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>