RemedySpot.com

Re: Thank you Brett

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

BRETT, That did it... made me cry, she is to pretty for words. precious, I love those eyes and chubby cheeks. Hugs right back to her and you too. AHH give the mommy one too. She did an amazing thing there.  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy here is your big hug <P2070181.jpg>WOW Thanks Brett, I am setting here looking at my dogs ( who only love my husband these days) look at me. I have told them not to bother me today. They don't listen very well..lolI am glad I can make someone laugh I sure don't feel funny.. still wanna shoot something.. I think it's gonna be a squirrel. BB gun is loaded and waiting. I must need a pretty beautiful baby girl hug. Can you take care of that for me??? Thanks. Nothin like it. ;)Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."You make me laugh peggyevery time i read one of your post's I always have a smile somewhere in the readingyou are an inspirationBRETTcolor me fifteen shades of blue today, this crappy disease won't let me breathe very well today.. Hate when this happens. As to which is the faster or slower. I was feeling like they had it all wrong about IPF being so fastthen today a friend came to tell Happy B-Day and I realized we moved into our house four years ago today.. Back then It was MY house, now it seems like it belongs to someone else.So I am now living with the wind hose blowing the top if my head off. In somebody else's house. NOT REAL HAPPY TODAYBetter go take something or do something before this gets serious.. lolLove and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."Joyce,Oh color me cynical, color me confused, color me frustrated but most importantly color me STILL ALIVE!  As for what your chart said, I suppose you could say that your PH is secondary to your connective tissue disease and that the fibrosis is somewhere there in the middle. If you never had the connective tissue disease you likely never would have had either the fibrosis or the PH right? Who knows why they write what they write on our charts. Wanna hear something funny? The first time I saw Dr. on at Duke was last December. I got a copy of the dictated note in the mail a couple of weeks later. In the examination part of the note, Dr on stated, "Patient is pleasant, overweight woman with a normal gait in spite of using a walker."  I stopped reading....HUH? A walker??? What on earth is he talking about. I never used a walker in my life. The only thing I had with me that day was my rolling backpack with two D tanks in it.  I just tucked that away till I went to see him again and I asked him about it.  He read it and proceeded to turn red to the roots of his hair.  He could not have been more mortified. He apologized profusely and actually admitted he was probably thinking of someone else while he was dictating my note. I mean he had the medical facts right cause he had my chart in front of him when he was dictating but was describing my physical appearance from memory. We both had a good laugh and moved on. He won't forget who I am anymore I'd imagine. I guess my point is they're human too, they make mistakes. They use words we don't understand and sometimes write different things on our charts than they tell us. Which is why it's so important to do what you always say, remember we're going to battle against this disease, we're fighting for our lives and we have to look out for ourselves. We can't afford to treat the doctors like gods, they're human just like us. We MUST ask questions over and over until we understand and research on our own, seek out support if we want to LIVE! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive       All the terms and types of PFMB,Even with open lung biopsy and countless HRCTs and scans....my disease has been labeled just about every one of the terms.  The very first thing it was called was Lupus Pneumonitis, which didn't sound so bad.  I knew nothing about nothing.  Each time I see a different pulmonologist or go through testing at another facility, the diagnosis comes back different.  And yes, even Idiopathic.  At the end of it all, which seems closer every day, a duck is still a duck.  An ugly duckling!Cynical, yeah.  Smarter than ten years ago, yeah.  Alive, yeah.  Happy about that, yeah.  Thankful, oh yeah.  They can call it whatever they want.  I know it is plain old Pulmonary Fibrosis secondary to numberous autoimune diseases or to medications like Methotrexate for those diseases. When I got my diagnostic list from my recent hospital stay, there were 8 different diseases, etc. listed.  The top one said Severe Pulmonary Hypertension due to Connective Tissue Disease.  Under that was End Stage Pulmonary Fibrosis.  I would have thought it would say the hypertension was due to the fibrosis.  Which it was.  Any ideas, nursey?Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008  Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16  >> ,> You're right most doctors do call it pneumonitis but either word is correct. The definition of both words is an inflammatory illness of the lung. Most of us think of pneumonia as an infection that is treated with antibiotics. If I were guessing I'd say that's how our type of lung disease came to be referred to as pneumonitis, meaning an inflammatory illness of the lungs not involving an infection. > I find it so confusing trying to sort out the terminology! > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgivebrett bowserbrettvectordist brett bowserbrett@...