RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: K Creating photo album

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Your photos uploaded just fine, somehow they ended up in two separate albums but I fixed it. Now there's one album with both your pictures in it. You can add to it anytime you want. You and Don look great!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us!

Hope that helps!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: K Creating photo album

i got the picture and it says it is loading but, it isn't going anywhere. I can't seem to be able to post it. Hummmm!!! K> HI,> > Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.> > Leanne> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

Hi honey girl.. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." ,Your photos uploaded just fine, somehow they ended up in two separate albums but I fixed it. Now there's one album with both your pictures in it. You can add to it anytime you want. You and Don look great!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us!Hope that helps! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive       Re: K Creating photo albumi got the picture and it says it is loading but, it isn't going anywhere. I can't seem to be able to post it. Hummmm!!! K> HI,> > Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.> > Leanne> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

K.... Oh the pictures are wonderful! What a great looking couple you are.

I sure hope Don will talk with us on our next chat.

It takes a minute to blend all the info. we have about Don together with what he looks like.

Thanks for posting pictures!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: San Picture for Wally

How do I do that?

KPeggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Hi , What a handsome couple you guys are. Why don't you go to the home page and post this picture in the photo album ?? you can add more toooo . I love to see pictures of everyone.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Wally

Let me know if you get this picture. We had just moved into the family farm house.

K

Illinois Leanne Storch wrote:

HI,

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.

Leanne

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Thanks, I have a question for you. How quickly is it safe to off pred? I've heard everywhere from 1mg /2 months on up. I was just wondering what normally is done. What do you think? I know you aren't a doc but when you went down, how quickly did you drop. Looking forward to meeting with tomorrow. We can't find our GPS unit so we must get there early. Sigh!!!!! K Beth wrote: , Your photos uploaded just fine, somehow they ended up in two separate albums but I fixed it. Now there's one album with both your pictures in it. You can add to it anytime you want. You and Don look great!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us! Hope that helps! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Re: K Creating photo album i got the picture and it says it is

loading but, it isn't going anywhere. I can't seem to be able to post it. Hummmm!!! K> HI,> > Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.> > Leanne> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

Well I started pretty high... 100mg a day. I went down 10mg a week to 40 then 5mg every two weeks to 15 then 2.5 mg a week till I was off completely. It took several months. I started in September or October of 06 and finished in February of 07. Some would say that's pretty fast but I tolerated it fairly well. My only issue was joint and muscle pain, it wasn't fun but I got through it. My pulmonologist monitored me pretty closely and would have slowed down if I'd had difficulty.

Please emphasize to Don that this is not to be fooled around with or taken lightly. Sudden withdrawal of the prednisone can throw your body into shock and the results are potentially deadly. It's not a matter of addiction, it's that his body has stopped making it's own cortisol while he's been taking the prednisone. It has to be coaxed gradually into resuming production and that happens by decreasing the dose gradually.

Does that help?

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: K Creating photo album

i got the picture and it says it is loading but, it isn't going anywhere. I can't seem to be able to post it. Hummmm!!! K> HI,> > Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.> > Leanne> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

That helped a lot. It gives us an idea of what to expect. Thanks, K Beth wrote: , Well I started pretty high... 100mg a day. I went down 10mg a week to 40 then 5mg every two weeks to 15 then 2.5 mg a week till I was off completely. It took several months. I started in September or October of 06 and finished in February of 07. Some would say

that's pretty fast but I tolerated it fairly well. My only issue was joint and muscle pain, it wasn't fun but I got through it. My pulmonologist monitored me pretty closely and would have slowed down if I'd had difficulty. Please emphasize to Don that this is not to be fooled around with or taken lightly. Sudden withdrawal of the prednisone can throw your body into shock and the results are potentially deadly. It's not a matter of addiction, it's that his body has stopped making it's own cortisol while he's been taking the prednisone. It has to be coaxed gradually into resuming production and that happens by decreasing the dose gradually. Does that help? Beth Age

48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Re: K Creating photo album i got the picture and it says it is loading but, it

isn't going anywhere. I can't seem to be able to post it. Hummmm!!! K> HI,> > Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.> > Leanne> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

That helped a lot. It gives us an idea of what to expect. Thanks, K Beth wrote: , Well I started pretty high... 100mg a day. I went down 10mg a week to 40 then 5mg every two weeks to 15 then 2.5 mg a week till I was off completely. It took several months. I started in September or October of 06 and finished in February of 07. Some would say

that's pretty fast but I tolerated it fairly well. My only issue was joint and muscle pain, it wasn't fun but I got through it. My pulmonologist monitored me pretty closely and would have slowed down if I'd had difficulty. Please emphasize to Don that this is not to be fooled around with or taken lightly. Sudden withdrawal of the prednisone can throw your body into shock and the results are potentially deadly. It's not a matter of addiction, it's that his body has stopped making it's own cortisol while he's been taking the prednisone. It has to be coaxed gradually into resuming production and that happens by decreasing the dose gradually. Does that help? Beth Age

48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Re: K Creating photo album i got the picture and it says it is loading but, it

isn't going anywhere. I can't seem to be able to post it. Hummmm!!! K> HI,> > Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.> > Leanne> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>