RemedySpot.com

Re: K Creating photo album

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MB...what a dunce I am! I took for granted knew the site since she is posting.

How many light bulbs huh?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: San Picture for Wally

How do I do that?

KPeggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Hi , What a handsome couple you guys are. Why don't you go to the home page and post this picture in the photo album ?? you can add more toooo . I love to see pictures of everyone.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Wally

Let me know if you get this picture. We had just moved into the family farm house.

K

Illinois Leanne Storch wrote:

HI,

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.

Leanne

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Sher,

No, you're right. I think she probably does have the site since she is posting, I just thought I'd make it easy for her and link her directly to the photo area. The picture she attached to her email is wonderful! Such a great looking couple!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

How do I do that?

Hi , What a handsome couple you guys are. Why don't you go to the home page and post this picture in the photo album ?? you can add more toooo . I love to see pictures of everyone.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Wally

Let me know if you get this picture. We had just moved into the family farm house.

K

HI,

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.

Leanne

Guest guest

i got the picture and it says it is loading but, it isn't going

anywhere. I can't seem to be able to post it.

Hummmm!!!

K

> HI,

>

> Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San

, the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We

are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation

call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group.

>

> Leanne

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

>

Guest guest

No I post from my email, so I really didn't have the site and had no idea how to do it. However, it is done and there are two pictures on there of us. I'm not sure where they are now, maybe lost in cyber space. K Beth wrote: Sher, No, you're right. I think she probably does have the site since she is posting, I just thought I'd make it easy for her and link her

directly to the photo area. The picture she attached to her email is wonderful! Such a great looking couple! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Re: San Picture for Wally How do I do that? KPeggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote: Hi , What a handsome couple you guys are. Why don't you go to the home page and post this picture in the photo album ?? you can add more toooo . I love to see pictures of everyone. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Wally Let me know if you get this picture. We had just moved into the family farm house. K Illinois Leanne Storch wrote: HI, Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11. We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call . Mention that you are with the PF Patient group. Leanne ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

I didn't see a picture anywhere. Where is it?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

How do I do that?

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Wally

K

HI,

Leanne

Guest guest

HA HA HA< Sher you just crack me up. Her photos are in an album plus if you read from your e-mail you can go to new photos on the side. Computers do give us a challenge huh?? Don't feel bad I do this kind of thing everyday.  ;} Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I didn't see a picture anywhere. Where is it? Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: San Picture for WallyHow do I do that? KPeggy <pac1773cfl (DOT)  rr.com> wrote:Hi , What a handsome couple you guys are. Why don't you go to the home page and post this picture in the photo album ?? you can add more toooo . I love to see pictures of everyone.Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."WallyLet me know if you get this picture.  We had just moved into the family farm house.   KIllinois Leanne Storch wrote:HI, Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are coming to San , the cutoff for the discounted room is Friday, April 11.  We are staying at the Alamo tt - if you want to make a reservation call .  Mention that you are with the PF Patient group. Leanne____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __