RemedySpot.com

Re: CaringBridge website for Gwynne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I can't find an "Administrator Log In" on the main page....does anyone else find it?

I did see the photos. Wonderful!!!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

CaringBridge website for Gwynne

from Gwynne's son:

Dear Friends and Family,

I created a CaringBridge site to keep you up to date on Gwynne Keyland. CaringBridge is a nonprofit organization that helps friends and families stay connected.

You can visit Gwynne's CaringBridge site at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/gwynne.

If your e-mail program does not allow you to click on the above link, just copy and paste the address into your web browser's address (or URL) location.

Please visit our CaringBridge site anytime. You can use the site to check in on Gwynne, read the journal entries and send us messages by signing our guestbook. When you register with CaringBridge and sign our guestbook, you will automatically receive e-mail notifications each time our journal is updated. Or, you can subscribe to receive these notifications even before you sign the guestbook. (Of course, you can unsubscribe from these e-mail updates at any time.)

Please print and save this e-mail for future reference.

CaringBridge is a free, nonprofit web service that connects family and friends to share information, love and support during a health care crisis, treatment and recovery.

http://www.caringbridge.org

Just click "Administrator Log In" on the main page.

The admin login is "gwynne" as the site, and "gkeyland" is the password.

Use this info to add journal entries, upload photos, add links, and change global settings.

love,

c

The new address is listed on the first page.

I hope you're all doing well and will keep in touch!

Best,

Keyland

Guest guest

Oh my gosh, Gwynne looks absolutely beautiful and happy. I'm so glad that I had the opporturnity to see that. K Central IlSher Bauman wrote: I can't find an "Administrator Log In" on the main page....does anyone else find it? I did see the photos. Wonderful!!! Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08

OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! CaringBridge website for Gwynne from Gwynne's son: Dear Friends and Family, I created a CaringBridge site to keep you up to date on Gwynne Keyland. CaringBridge is a nonprofit organization that helps friends and families stay connected. You can visit Gwynne's CaringBridge site at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/gwynne. If your e-mail program does not allow you to click on the above link, just copy

and paste the address into your web browser's address (or URL) location. Please visit our CaringBridge site anytime. You can use the site to check in on Gwynne, read the journal entries and send us messages by signing our guestbook. When you register with CaringBridge and sign our guestbook, you will automatically receive e-mail notifications each time our journal is updated. Or, you can subscribe to receive these notifications even before you sign the guestbook. (Of course, you can unsubscribe from these e-mail updates at any time.) Please print and save this e-mail for future reference. CaringBridge is a free, nonprofit web service that connects family and friends to share information, love and support during a health care crisis, treatment and

recovery. http://www.caringbridge.org Just click "Administrator Log In" on the main page. The admin login is "gwynne" as the site, and "gkeyland" is the password. Use this info to add journal entries, upload photos, add links, and change global settings. love, c The new address is listed on the first

page. I hope you're all doing well and will keep in touch! Best, Keyland