RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: American Idol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce, You amaze me. You must play your computer system like a fine violin. The story about the half brother is what brings me to tears. You do seem to know everything. I just lately figured out you are from Texas. Amazing.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Sher/BruceDate: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:31:28 -0000

SherOnly know what tells me on that subject and she filled me incompletely over dinner last night. Of course, I did go to his hometownand get tshirts and a poster and photos of his school and stuff for her.> > Bruce....I'll answer in the morning....gee whiz, AI is on!> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >> > ----- Original Message -----> >> >> >> > Recent Activity> >> > 5> > New Members> >> > 19> > New Photos> >> > Visit Your Group> > Meditation and> > Lovingkindness> > A Yahoo! Group> > to share and learn.> >> > Yahoo! Health> > Memory Loss> > Are you at risk> > for Alzheimers?> >> > Drive Traffic> > Sponsored Search> > can help increase> > your site traffic.> >> >> >> > .> >> >> >> >> >> > Caro> > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,> RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > Mississippi> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >>