RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:my blog addy and Peggy/Sher /all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI everyone.

Wow, what can I say, what a bunch of people. You people made me cry but a good cry. It feels so good to know I'm not in this alone, not that I would ever wish it on anyone. I just wanted ya'll to see what a loving brother mine is and my husband is the same, I am truly blessed.

I'm still in pain today but after seeing the dr yesterday I had to ride an hour to see my baby girl graduate from Aveada School of Cosmetology. * Proud Momma* And her hubby has his interview with the city for the fire fighters position.

When the nurse came in before the dr did yesterday, she started to talk "down" a little to my brother telling him no on can understand her pain until they walk in her shoes. He spoke up and said yes I know and I do understand, I have been here by her side from the beginning and he has, he does understand. He's had 2 failed back surgerys needs a 3rd but could leave his paralized so he just lives with the pain.

Oh and, get this, when my brother said "PF" to the dr, he said "she doesn't have PF. I looked at him and said.... I have Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis which cause Pulmonary Fibrosis. He said well yes, DUH.

I want to thank all of you for your words of encouragment, you are all incredible and Moma Sher, I loved your phone call, I think deep inside you are not human, you are really an angel in disguise. I love you all and I'm praying for you everyday.

Oops almost forgot.... http://www.myspace.com/ladyvic1

Love,

Vicky81856 IPH/PF COPD 4/06 It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Vicky...ywwwww, it's only 7:30 for me here in Oregon! My granddaughter, Lilly (Zoë's youngest...9) came to spend a few days w/us while her mom and Lysa (other daug) go to CABO!! It's a long story....Zoë was given this 4 day trip...all expenses paid for two (PLUS $500 EACH for fun/food). Anyway, guess who got stuck here on the homefront!! kidding of course.

I'm glad to see you posted Vicky. You're going to be alright! Maybe not physically but together we pull it together. All of us who battle w/depression! I've come to believe that depression is as much a part of our disease as the dx.! I battle depression too Vicky...so do others but I'll let them speak for themselves....

My LAST pulmo, repeat, LAST ONE, told me he didn't think I have IPF (regardless of testing and c-scans). He said I have "burned-out ILD" (because I've had little progression in two years). It's even in writing....no other Dr ever heard of the term....so I'm now looking for ANOTHER pulmo. The next one will be my third. Well, actually my fourth, if counting the one I saw for a second opinion only, not for long term...his practice is toooo far away for regular visits.

Other than your Drs 'duh' comment, what else did he have to say about you???

Congrat's on your daughter's graduation. She's growing up and moving on isn't she.

Stay in touch with the board, pretty please?

Hugs...

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

HI everyone.

Wow, what can I say, what a bunch of people. You people made me cry but a good cry. It feels so good to know I'm not in this alone, not that I would ever wish it on anyone. I just wanted ya'll to see what a loving brother mine is and my husband is the same, I am truly blessed.

I'm still in pain today but after seeing the dr yesterday I had to ride an hour to see my baby girl graduate from Aveada School of Cosmetology. * Proud Momma* And her hubby has his interview with the city for the fire fighters position.

When the nurse came in before the dr did yesterday, she started to talk "down" a little to my brother telling him no on can understand her pain until they walk in her shoes. He spoke up and said yes I know and I do understand, I have been here by her side from the beginning and he has, he does understand. He's had 2 failed back surgerys needs a 3rd but could leave his paralized so he just lives with the pain.

Oh and, get this, when my brother said "PF" to the dr, he said "she doesn't have PF. I looked at him and said.... I have Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis which cause Pulmonary Fibrosis. He said well yes, DUH.

I want to thank all of you for your words of encouragment, you are all incredible and Moma Sher, I loved your phone call, I think deep inside you are not human, you are really an angel in disguise. I love you all and I'm praying for you everyday.

Love,

Vicky81856 IPH/PF COPD 4/06

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Hi Vicky..... I checked out your myspace page but couldn't tell how to post to you anywhere. I'm not very computer savvy. I sure like the Over The Rainbow rendition!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

HI everyone.

Love,

Vicky81856 IPH/PF COPD 4/06

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

awwwwwww, that was so sweet of you to go look, you have to become a member of My Space then ask to be my friend, then you can post but I'm so happy you saw my page God bless you....

Love,

Vicky81856Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Vicky....I probably won't join myspace 'cause I can write you here and at home. I enjoyed the page though and especially the song!

Nighty-nite

awwwwwww, that was so sweet of you to go look, you have to become a member of My Space then ask to be my friend, then you can post but I'm so happy you saw my page God bless you....

Love,

Vicky81856

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.