RemedySpot.com

Re: .. My ordeal today!/ The hospital needs to be told

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A nurse like that , is not merely cruel, she put a blight on others and that is not fair! Her incompetence is the reason to put the onus on you and whenever that happens, that's the time to request another nurse and be firm! The more crap you take, the more people like her will dish out and not just to you!!!!! Don't let them intimidate you. Without you and those of us in need of a nurse, they would not have jobs. Next time look her straight in the eye and remind her, she could very well be in your position one day! I'm so mad for you, I've had a hard time writing this and not swearing. Just remember that old saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil"? As much as i hate knowing we have to be like that once in a while, I believe we do. I'm for no more bull. Hugs and kisses for your boo boo, TerryIrn3189@... wrote: (((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told herlook if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd

be yelled at again....Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, whatshe was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgerynext week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time(thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....Irene Meet the new AOL.ca.

Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Terry,

I faxed a small message to my GI dr, of what happenned at the hospital today.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 9:22 pm

Subject: Re: .. My ordeal today!/ The hospital needs to be told

A nurse like that , is not merely cruel, she put a blight on others and that is not fair! Her incompetence is the reason to put the onus on you and whenever that happens, that's the time to request another nurse and be firm! The more crap you take, the more people like her will dish out and not just to you!!!!!

Don't let them intimidate you. Without you and those of us in need of a nurse, they would not have jobs. Next time look her straight in the eye and remind her, she could very well be in your position one day!

I'm so mad for you, I've had a hard time writing this and not swearing. Just remember that old saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil"? As much as i hate knowing we have to be like that once in a while, I believe we do.

I'm for no more bull.

Hugs and kisses for your boo boo,

Terry

Irn3189aim wrote:

(((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))

I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....

Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)

I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...

I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told her

look if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....

Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, what

she was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.

After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgery

next week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.

At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time

(thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)

On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....

Irene

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Hi Irene,

I ditto what Terry said. I'm glad you've let your GI Doc know what happened. Nurses like that probably also bully the team around her into believing that she is good at her job, but it is shear incompetance, that, while with you caused pain and distress, could be the cause of something much worse for someone else. I am always gobsmacked that a NURSE, someone of the CARING PROFFESSION can behave like that, yet I know that some do. They give a bad name to the profession as a whole and can make patients wary and snappy towards all nursing staff, whether it is called for or not.

Hope you're more comfortable

Love Ze xx> > > > (((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))> > I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....> > Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)> > I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...> > I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told her> look if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....> > Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, what> she was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.> > After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgery> next week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.> > At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time> (thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)> > On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....> > Irene > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.> > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

Hey Buddy, Keep me posted. There are ways to deal with her. I promise I will be there for you. If the Dr doesn't deal with it, let me know! Love ya, TerryIrn3189@... wrote: Hi Terry,I faxed a small message to my GI dr, of what happenned at the hospital today.Irene---- Original Message ----From: Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 9:22 pmSubject: Re:

.. My ordeal today!/ The hospital needs to be told A nurse like that , is not merely cruel, she put a blight on others and that is not fair! Her incompetence is the reason to put the onus on you and whenever that happens, that's the time to request another nurse and be firm! The more crap you take, the more people like her will dish out and not just to you!!!!! Don't let them intimidate you. Without you and those of us in need of a nurse, they would not have jobs. Next time look her straight in the eye and remind her, she could very well be in your position one day! I'm so mad for you, I've had a hard time writing this and not swearing. Just remember that old saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil"? As much as i hate knowing we have to be like that once in a while, I believe we

do. I'm for no more bull. Hugs and kisses for your boo boo, TerryIrn3189aim wrote: (((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told herlook if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come

insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, whatshe was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgerynext week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time(thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....Irene Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Guest guest

Thanks Terry,

I'll let you know what happens next. I even left a message on their voicemail this morning also.

I've been cleaning the appartment since this morning, so far I've cleaned the living room, kitchen, bedroom and did laundry.

At the same time, I did spring cleaning

The only thing left is to clean the bathroom and hallway

I'm also getting a haircut this afternoon

Irene

Sent: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:43 pm

Hey Buddy,

Keep me posted. There are ways to deal with her. I promise I will be there for you. If the Dr doesn't deal with it, let me know!

Love ya,

Terry

Irn3189aim wrote:

Hi Terry,

Irene

A nurse like that , is not merely cruel, she put a blight on others and that is not fair! Her incompetence is the reason to put the onus on you and whenever that happens, that's the time to request another nurse and be firm! The more crap you take, the more people like her will dish out and not just to you!!!!!

Don't let them intimidate you. Without you and those of us in need of a nurse, they would not have jobs. Next time look her straight in the eye and remind her, she could very well be in your position one day!

I'm so mad for you, I've had a hard time writing this and not swearing. Just remember that old saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil"? As much as i hate knowing we have to be like that once in a while, I believe we do.

I'm for no more bull.

Terry

Irn3189aim wrote:

I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....

Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)

I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...

I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told her

look if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....

Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, what

she was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.

After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgery

next week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.

At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time

On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....

Irene

Guest guest

Hi Ze,

Thanks! I'm OK! I woke up with a headache, since I've eaten lunch seems to be doing better.

Irene

Sent: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 4:28 am

Hi Irene,

I ditto what Terry said. I'm glad you've let your GI Doc know what happened. Nurses like that probably also bully the team around her into believing that she is good at her job, but it is shear incompetance, that, while with you caused pain and distress, could be the cause of something much worse for someone else. I am always gobsmacked that a NURSE, someone of the CARING PROFFESSION can behave like that, yet I know that some do. They give a bad name to the profession as a whole and can make patients wary and snappy towards all nursing staff, whether it is called for or not.

Love Ze xx

>

>

>

> (((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))

>

> I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....

>

> Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)

>

> IÂ arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...

>

> I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told her

> look if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....

>

> Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, what

> she was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.

>

> After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgery

> next week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.

>

> At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time

> (thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)

>

> On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....

>

> Irene

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________________________________________________

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.

>

Guest guest

Where do you get all the energy? Are you on 02 all the time? I'm getting a new knee in June, so maybe when the pain is gone, I'll have enough energy to at least clean a whole room in one Day!!! You go girl and I wish you the best with that nurse. Do you remember a cartoon called Broomhilda? She was a cigar smoking, broom riding, short, fat, witch and that my friend, is how I picture that nurse! It helps to put an ugly face on a mean person. Kinda makes you laugh when you see them, or even think about them. later, TerIrn3189@... wrote: Thanks Terry,I'll let you know what happens next. I even left a message on their voicemail this morning also.I've been cleaning the appartment since this morning, so far I've cleaned the living room, kitchen, bedroom and did laundry.At the same time, I did spring cleaningThe only thing left is to clean the bathroom and hallwayI'm also getting a haircut this afternoonIrene ---- Original Message ----From: Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:43 pmSubject: Re: .. My ordeal today!/ The hospital needs to be told Hey Buddy, Keep me

posted. There are ways to deal with her. I promise I will be there for you. If the Dr doesn't deal with it, let me know! Love ya, TerryIrn3189aim wrote: Hi Terry,I faxed a small message to my GI dr, of what happenned at the hospital today.Irene---- Original Message ----From: Terry Pennisi <terrypennisi>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 9:22 pmSubject: Re: .. My ordeal today!/ The hospital needs to be told A nurse like that , is not merely cruel, she put a blight on others and that is not fair! Her incompetence is the reason to put the onus on you and whenever

that happens, that's the time to request another nurse and be firm! The more crap you take, the more people like her will dish out and not just to you!!!!! Don't let them intimidate you. Without you and those of us in need of a nurse, they would not have jobs. Next time look her straight in the eye and remind her, she could very well be in your position one day! I'm so mad for you, I've had a hard time writing this and not swearing. Just remember that old saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil"? As much as i hate knowing we have to be like that once in a while, I believe we do. I'm for no more bull. Hugs and kisses for your boo boo, TerryIrn3189aim wrote: (((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))I know I will find another job, but what

hurts the most is the way I found out....Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told herlook if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, whatshe was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgerynext week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to

decrease the dosage.At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time(thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....Irene Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian

perspective. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Guest guest

Hey Irene...ya gotta watch that Ter! She'll get right in there and play Whelley with 'em all!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm for no more bull.

TerryIrn3189aim wrote:

(((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told herlook if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, whatshe was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgerynext week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time(thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....Irene

Guest guest

I'm not on O2. Thanks LOL about the nurse!

I know during my treatment yesterday my BP fell 78 over 37.

My oxygen level at rest was between 90% & 95%

Irene

Sent: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 4:11 pm

Where do you get all the energy? Are you on 02 all the time? I'm getting a new knee in June, so maybe when the pain is gone, I'll have enough energy to at least clean a whole room in one Day!!!

You go girl and I wish you the best with that nurse. Do you remember a cartoon called Broomhilda? She was a cigar smoking, broom riding, short, fat, witch and that my friend, is how I picture that nurse! It helps to put an ugly face on a mean person. Kinda makes you laugh when you see them, or even think about them.

later,

Ter

Irn3189aim wrote:

Thanks Terry,

I'll let you know what happens next. I even left a message on their voicemail this morning also.

I've been cleaning the appartment since this morning, so far I've cleaned the living room, kitchen, bedroom and did laundry.

At the same time, I did spring cleaning

The only thing left is to clean the bathroom and hallway

I'm also getting a haircut this afternoon

Irene

Sent: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:43 pm

Hey Buddy,

Keep me posted. There are ways to deal with her. I promise I will be there for you. If the Dr doesn't deal with it, let me know!

Love ya,

Terry

Irn3189aim wrote:

Hi Terry,

Irene

I'm for no more bull.

Terry

Irn3189aim wrote:

Irene

Guest guest

Hey Sher...I can just imagine it

Sent: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 4:27 pm

Hey Irene...ya gotta watch that Ter! She'll get right in there and play Whelley with 'em all!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm for no more bull.

Terry

Irn3189aim wrote:

Irene

Guest guest

Irene,

Bless your heart. You have been through so much just dealing with your illness and you should definitely NOT have to put up with a nurse like that. I would insist she not see me again. You are right to report her to the doc. I have worked in doc offices since 1985 up until the last 8 years, and sad to say, sometimes if the patients don't tell, the docs never find out.

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: .. My ordeal today!/ The hospital needs to be toldTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, April 18, 2008, 4:28 AM

Hi Irene,

Love Ze xx> > > > (((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))> > I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....> > Today, was my Remicade Infusion.... what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)> > I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was

ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...> > I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told her> look if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....> > Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, what> she was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.> > After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgery> next week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.> > At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the

IV and the wires at the same time> (thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)> > On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....> > Irene > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.> > > > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

Irene...yes. Ter is already fueled over the HOA stuff. All she needs now is a match....the nurse!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm for no more bull.

TerryIrn3189aim wrote:

(((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is the way I found out....Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always adventures with me....)I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply, were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I told herlook if I show a vein that they have take blood from previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even consulting my GI, whatshe was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and she found a vein for me.After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm going for surgerynext week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why she decided to decrease the dosage.At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the same time(thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....Irene

Guest guest

Why what a perfectly lovely idea. My sister says as she flips the

hand back from her wrist, puh! Be gone!

S, Lubbock, TX

NSIP w/PF Celiac type 2 diab

> (((((Kerry, Sher, Zena, Terry, Babs, and Bruce)))))

>

> I know I will find another job, but what hurts the most is

the way I found out....

>

> Today, was my Remicade Infusion....what an ordeal (always

adventures with me....)

>

> I arrive at the hospital on time for once everyhting was

ready...the nurse was something else to be said about...

>

> I enter the room, she says which is the best one...I reply,

were ever you can find one..she start yelling and screaming at me...I

told her

> look if I show a vein that they have take blood from

previously and no blood comes out...I'd be yelled at again....

>

> Anyways, she tried couldn't find any vein, she almost

called anesthesia to come insert a central line, without even

consulting my GI, what

> she was about to do. She called one of the other nurses and

she found a vein for me.

>

> After Remicade Infusion I receive pain medication, she

decreased the dosage stating to me, I'm not in pain and since I'm

going for surgery

> next week, I receive tons of pain medication, so that's why

she decided to decrease the dosage.

>

> At one point she wasn't careful and tangled in between the

IV tubing and Oximeter wires and pulled the IV and the wires at the

same time

> (thank god it didn't come out, the pain ouch)

>

> On Monday, I'm telling my GI of the ordeal.....because this

is the second time with the same nurse that has caused problems....

>

> Irene

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

>

>

>

>

>

------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

>

------

entertainment †" with a Canadian perspective.

>

>

>

>

>

--------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

>

--------

>

>

----------

>