RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Steve...my number on database

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Another wrong assumption on my part. They keep piling up. I'm going to try to call someone on the list once a week including yourself and Sher is probably coming up this monday, K is high on the list. Mostly for myself I'm sure. So it will probably be a while before I get to you. By the way I've received info that my Cobra without the 11month extension will last until Dec 25th and my Medicare will start in March 2009, so only 2 months bare or very high cost. Thanks for your help, I can be such a worry wart and read to much between the lines. My dementia(confusion) has been terrible today so I'm having trouble followiing the thread in E-mails today. I think it would help me if responders would update the subject more often. Like you do. I didn't change subject tonight since I was responding on same subject.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Steve...my number on databaseDate: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 03:51:56 -0000

I don't know why I haven't put it there.....except haven't got a roundtuit....lolActually, I need to go fill out lots of stuff on the database as I'venever really entered my info there. As to my phone number, I give it toanyone on the board who wants it gladly. I've had so many wonderfulcalls from those here. I would also suggest to everyone if somethinghappens and you are gone for illness or otherwise if you could just callone person and we'll post for you. Also, good if at least someone knowshow to check on you. We want to know how our family is. One Canadian,who I won't name but is my twin (sort of, same birthday) once knew Iwould be worried as she was in hospital and hadn't called and didn'thave my number so called information and got Pulmonary FibrosisFoundation in Chicago and called Leanne and had Leanne give me her phonenumber to call. But, we do worry when one of our Air Family is missing.

Guest guest

Bruce,

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:51 pm

Subject: Re: Steve...my number on database

I don't know why I haven't put it there.....except haven't got a round

tuit....lol

Actually, I need to go fill out lots of stuff on the database as I've

never really entered my info there. As to my phone number, I give it to

anyone on the board who wants it gladly. I've had so many wonderful

calls from those here. I would also suggest to everyone if something

happens and you are gone for illness or otherwise if you could just call

one person and we'll post for you. Also, good if at least someone knows

how to check on you. We want to know how our family is. One Canadian,

who I won't name but is my twin (sort of, same birthday) once knew I

would be worried as she was in hospital and hadn't called and didn't

have my number so called information and got Pulmonary Fibrosis

Foundation in Chicago and called Leanne and had Leanne give me her phone

number to call. But, we do worry when one of our Air Family is missing.

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.