RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello family, Welcome new members: Hello There!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Helloo again , I am very thankful you answer my e-mail and i appreciate you introducing yourself here. Yes, it has been a ride, but even though I feel a little lack of energy, I still have great hopes for this group, or groups better saying. We are the real deal... We just need to actually believe in ourselves, because the Creator does!:-) We are a living proof that common people can make a difference in others lives, why? because we care, because we feel what others feel, because we are made of the same clay that God used to make his rare creatures, and YES... we are special. I did not have a pleasure to greet you before, I guess because I was probably somewhere between Iowa and Missouri..LOL Yes, from my end, things are starting to clarify, but not quick enough, that is what makes me very frustrated, but do not mind my complaints.. I am here if you ever need, or better saying, we are all here, if you ever need any help. Honesty is a great quality , but one must have generosity of Spirit to know when and where to exercise this natural gift. Most empths may find dificult to be up front and even harder to say No to someone that is in need of help and assistance. I sincerely appreciate your presence here and I am sending you huge hugs and a big welcome to you,I hope that we all can truly help each other on this journey of life. Much respect to you, sister,Liane > >> > > > <http://media.photobucket.com/image/hello/seniorbatch/-gif.gif?o=8>> > Hello Family,> > > > Welcome new Members,> > Please make yourself at home and feel free to introduce yourself, post > > comments,> > articles, your thoughts, ask questions, prayers, healing.> > We are a family here and we are all very proud to hold each others> > hands though difficult> > ( and good times).> > > > > > Just a quick note to welcome our new members and to say that I have> > been> > kind of depressed lately, I guess the entire move thing finally got to> > my system.> > > > I have so many things to tell you guys, and I feel horrible because I> > have been so busy with this little granny house of mine.> > Now that I have a phone(YAY!)> > I can again start to annoy everyone here!> > :-)> > Much love and respect to all> > Liane> >>