RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sher/Bruce/Caro... Cook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I tried to get through last night, but could never get through. Last week, I got through 10 times, but this week not any. I hope he still makes it!! Well, I am off to the Internal Med doc for the dreaded Pap smear, etc. God I absolutely hate those!! CaroBruce Moreland wrote: Ok, one last word. insisted I vote last night. But, we've foundsomething very interesting. The show and lines are AT & T. So, voting onher home

phone which is AT & T you rarely get busy signals. When she triesher cell and when I voted last night on my cell (both of us haveSprint), you only get through once every 20 times or so. Not sure why itis, but somehow AT & T has a smoother path if you're starting with them.> Bruce....I'll answer in the morning....gee whiz, AI is on!> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> ----- Original Message -----> .>>>>>> Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hmmmm. I have AT & T

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher/Bruce/Caro... Cook

Ok, one last word. insisted I vote last night. But, we've foundsomething very interesting. The show and lines are AT & T. So, voting onher home phone which is AT & T you rarely get busy signals. When she triesher cell and when I voted last night on my cell (both of us haveSprint), you only get through once every 20 times or so. Not sure why itis, but somehow AT & T has a smoother path if you're starting with them.> Bruce....I'll answer in the morning....gee whiz, AI is on!> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> ----- Original Message -----> .>>>>>> Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>

Guest guest

Caro... at my age I've been in those stirrups so many times I feel like a jockey!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I tried to get through last night, but could never get through. Last week, I got through 10 times, but this week not any. I hope he still makes it!! Well, I am off to the Internal Med doc for the dreaded Pap smear, etc. God I absolutely hate those!!

CaroBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote:

Ok, one last word. insisted I vote last night. But, we've foundsomething very interesting. The show and lines are AT & T. So, voting onher home phone which is AT & T you rarely get busy signals. When she triesher cell and when I voted last night on my cell (both of us haveSprint), you only get through once every 20 times or so. Not sure why itis, but somehow AT & T has a smoother path if you're starting with them.> Bruce....I'll answer in the morning....gee whiz, AI is on!> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> ----- Original Message -----> .>>>>>> Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Guest guest

Well, I actually couldn't believe it!! She told me I didn't need a Pap yet. She said she doesn't do them very often. I have never heard of not having regular Pap smears, even if you have had a hysterectomy. Guess every doc is different. Anyhoo, she did give me a fairly thorough exam, though. She wants to get the chem-8 blood tests and thryoid function studies. They already have liver studies through the pulmo and a CBC. She also wants me to go Friday and have a mammogram and a bone densitometry to check for osteoporosis since I have easy bruising and restless legs syndrome. She told me I needed to be on Prevacid for the ulcers and got a prescription for that. She also told me if that I seemed really depressed (surprise??) and I told her I had been on Celexa 20 mg for 3 years. She changed me to Cymbalta 30 mg for the first week, then up to 60 a day. She thinks the Cymbalta will not only help the depression, but

the restless legs syndrome and the neuropathic pain from my back, as well, sort of a multitask drug, I guess! She also gave me some more Lorcet if I have breakthrough back pain. She said if that does not hold me, we will try some Xanax and Requip. Also, she asked me if I was on any oxygen. I told her not yet, and she said I may need to be, at least during exertion. They took 5 tubes of blood, a urine specimen, gave me my prescriptions, x-ray appointments, and then I got to leave. Guess overall it turned out pretty well. She was really nice and I like her a lot. It is really hard to tell a total stranger your life story............ At least I didn't have to do the Kentucky Derby thing today!! CaroSher Bauman wrote: Caro... at my age I've been in those stirrups so many times I feel like a jockey! Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: Sher/Bruce/Caro... Cook I tried to get through last night, but could never get through. Last week, I got through 10 times, but this week not any. I hope he still makes it!! Well, I am off to the Internal Med doc for the dreaded Pap smear, etc. God I absolutely hate those!! CaroBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: Ok, one last word. insisted I vote last night.

But, we've foundsomething very interesting. The show and lines are AT & T. So, voting onher home phone which is AT & T you rarely get busy signals. When she triesher cell and when I voted last night on my cell (both of us haveSprint), you only get through once every 20 times or so. Not sure why itis, but somehow AT & T has a smoother path if you're starting with them.> Bruce....I'll answer in the morning....gee whiz, AI is on!> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> ----- Original Message -----> .>>>>>> Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF

08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Guest guest

Caro...oh, poor baby...you missed the best part. lol.

Sounds like you had a bunch of stuff done!

I'm on Cymbalta..60mg. I really like it. I've been on just about everything for depression since I was a teen and this is the first that really works. I hope it does as well for you.

I tried to get through last night, but could never get through. Last week, I got through 10 times, but this week not any. I hope he still makes it!! Well, I am off to the Internal Med doc for the dreaded Pap smear, etc. God I absolutely hate those!!

CaroBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote:

Ok, one last word. insisted I vote last night. But, we've foundsomething very interesting. The show and lines are AT & T. So, voting onher home phone which is AT & T you rarely get busy signals. When she triesher cell and when I voted last night on my cell (both of us haveSprint), you only get through once every 20 times or so. Not sure why itis, but somehow AT & T has a smoother path if you're starting with them.> Bruce....I'll answer in the morning....gee whiz, AI is on!> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> ----- Original Message -----> .>>>>>> Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Guest guest

I hope you are right!! I have just about tried it all, too, since I was about 19. I had a miscarriage at 19 and my GYN thought I needed an antidepressant to get through it and I have been on them ever since. Zoloft, Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Desyrel, Prozac, Effexor, Celexa, just to name a few. Thank you all so much for the encouragement!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Ok, one last word. insisted I vote last night. But, we've foundsomething very interesting. The show and lines are AT & T. So, voting onher home phone which is AT & T you rarely get busy signals. When she triesher cell and when I voted last night on my cell (both of us haveSprint), you only get through once every 20 times or so. Not sure why itis, but somehow AT & T has a smoother path if you're starting with them.> Bruce....I'll answer in the morning....gee whiz, AI is on!> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> ----- Original Message -----> .>>>>>> Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi>>>------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit

now.>CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi