RemedySpot.com

Re: Thought you'd find CaringBridge helpful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you ,

I have a good friend who has a journal site on CaringBridge. She is in Hospice now and will make her transition soon.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 7/26/2008 12:16:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224@... writes:

Hi Guys I wanted to share this with you I think it's a really neat thing to be able to have access to especially when situations are grave for family and friends to be read from to be loved from

CaringBridge® (www.caringbridge.org) is a free, nonprofit web service that connects family and friends to share information, love and support during a health crisis, treatment and recovery. It takes just a few moments for you to create your own personal and private CaringBridge website.

CREATE YOUR CARINGBRIDGE SITE NOW Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

No, its Frances Symons

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

In a message dated 7/26/2008 12:44:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224@... writes:

Cheryl would that happen to be ? she is beautiful I wrote in her guest book her uncle found me wonderful <3 ........ sometimes it's just those LITTLE THINGS<3 <3 <3 <3senegalady@... wrote:

Thank you ,

I have a good friend who has a journal site on CaringBridge. She is in Hospice now and will make her transition soon.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

In a message dated 7/26/2008 12:16:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224 writes:

Hi Guys I wanted to share this with you I think it's a really neat thing to be able to have access to especially when situations are grave for family and friends to be read from to be loved from

CaringBridge® (www.caringbridge.org) is a free, nonprofit web service that connects family and friends to share information, love and support during a health crisis, treatment and recovery. It takes just a few moments for you to create your own personal and private CaringBridge website.

CREATE YOUR CARINGBRIDGE SITE NOW

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Cheryl would that happen to be ? she is beautiful I wrote in her guest book her uncle found me wonderful <3 ........ sometimes it's just those LITTLE THINGS<3 <3 <3 <3senegalady@... wrote: Thank you , I have a good friend who has a journal site on CaringBridge. She is in

Hospice now and will make her transition soon. In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower In a message dated 7/26/2008 12:16:45 P.M.

Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224 writes: , Hi Guys I wanted to share this with you I think it's a really neat thing to be able to have access to especially when situations are grave for family and friends to be read

from to be loved from CaringBridge® (www.caringbridge.org) is a free, nonprofit web service that connects family and friends to share information, love and support during a health crisis, treatment and recovery. It takes just a few moments for you to create your own personal and private CaringBridge website. CREATE YOUR CARINGBRIDGE SITE NOW Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Guest guest

For anyone who reads this this sight gives people the opportunity to write letters have gatherings prayers and every day messages for people in recovery or in grave medical circumstances and this enables there loved ones to read to them is a nurse and a mother of a toddler she has been in a coma for months she had the fluid removed and surgery on her brain recently and is in therapy also you can write and wish these individuals well and it helps it's inspiring to know we can do this for each other Think Love Be Love

(ghandi) Truly be The Change You WISH To See In This WORLD <3senegalady@... wrote: No, its Frances Symons In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower In a message dated 7/26/2008 12:44:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224 writes: Cheryl would that happen to be ? she is beautiful I wrote in her guest book her uncle found me wonderful <3 ........ sometimes it's just those LITTLE THINGS<3 <3 <3 <3senegaladyaol wrote: Thank you , I have a good friend who has a journal site on

CaringBridge. She is in Hospice now and will make her transition soon. In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower In a message dated 7/26/2008 12:16:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224 writes: , Hi Guys I wanted to share this with you I think it's a really neat thing to be able to have access to especially when situations are grave for family and friends to be read from to be loved from CaringBridge® (www.caringbridge.org) is a free, nonprofit web service that connects family and friends to share information, love and support during a health crisis, treatment and recovery. It takes just a few moments for you to create your own personal and private CaringBridge website. CREATE YOUR CARINGBRIDGE SITE NOW Get

fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love