RemedySpot.com

Re: Pain/No joke.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tony/Joe.....OK, OK, I know I'll hear you laugh from there, but, my husband swears by putting a bar of soap in the sheets down by his legs. IT WORKS! Unwrap the soap, any soap...after awhile, use the soap in the shower and get out a new bar.

We read it in Peoples Pharmacy, in our Portland Oregonian a couple years back. He had terrible leg cramps!

I do have trouble w/ numbness on a couple toes ...don't know if it's IPF related or not........

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pain

Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it

Guest guest

Not laughing-I did try it for RLS but sorry to say it did not work-

thanks for the suggestion tho

>

> Tony/Joe.....OK, OK, I know I'll hear you laugh from there, but, my

husband swears by putting a bar of soap in the sheets down by his

legs. IT WORKS! Unwrap the soap, any soap...after awhile, use the

soap in the shower and get out a new bar.

> We read it in Peoples Pharmacy, in our Portland Oregonian a couple

years back. He had terrible leg cramps!

> I do have trouble w/ numbness on a couple toes ...don't know if

it's IPF related or not........

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Pain

>

> Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone

else have

> this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it

>

Guest guest

Joe...well a bar of soap sure can't hurt you! Let me know how it works.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pain> > Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have > this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it>

Guest guest

I will try tonight as we bowl in am. And the last 2 weeks I got severe cramps.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Re: Pain/No joke.

Pain> > Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone else have > this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it>

Guest guest

Did not work as I had bad cramps this am. And had to stop bowling.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Re: Pain/No joke.

Guest guest

Joe...it's the pits when we have to stop doing what we like....I gave up gardening and miss the flowers/dirt.

Hey Peggy! I used to bowl too. Belonged to a women's league.

<7C20A6E2-69A9-4621-9BCC-D954C0B555D6>

Guest guest

Joe...I get the same thing...sats up pretty good but my heart rate is 100 or more.

I sure hope you find out about the leg cramps.

Guest guest

Sher Heart Rate

Some maximum heart rate calculators. But, you need to ask your doctor. However, the 100 is probably not out of line.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/target-heart-rate/SM00083

It says 91-128 as max for you exercising.

American Heart Association says 75-128 for your age.

The National Heart and Lung Institute as posted on American Cancer Society says 75-113.

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PED/content/PED_6_1x_Target_Heart_Rate_Calculator.asp

> > Not laughing-I did try it for RLS but sorry to say it did not work-> thanks for the suggestion tho> > >> > Tony/Joe.....OK, OK, I know I'll hear you laugh from there, but, my > husband swears by putting a bar of soap in the sheets down by his > legs. IT WORKS! Unwrap the soap, any soap...after awhile, use the > soap in the shower and get out a new bar. > > We read it in Peoples Pharmacy, in our Portland Oregonian a couple > years back. He had terrible leg cramps!> > I do have trouble w/ numbness on a couple toes ...don't know if > it's IPF related or not........> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > Pain> > > > Having pain in my lower legs and the ball of my feet-Anyone > else have > > this problem? Wonder if the IPF has anything to do with it> >>