RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello All....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry,

That is an excellent reminder. Everyone should remember that a pharmacist is a health care professional. Pharmacy school is five years and is tough to get through. These folks in general really know there stuff and in fact often know more useful, practical information about the drugs they dispense than doctors do.

Thanks Terry!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Hello All....

Hello my friends,

I keep seeing questions about side affects of different drugs and just wanted to tell you your best friend is your Pharmacist.

I could never have made it through my internship without the help of a Pharmacist friend of mine.. They have to know all contraindications of all the drugs we take. Unless you use more then one Pharmacy, they have to be alert to your drug profile. I use CVS and they are wonderful.

I've called them at night and the answers are right on when I confirm with my PCP. Hope this helps some of you.

I have a hard time sitting here, so I only read post with my name on the subject line. Forgive me, but until I have me knees done, I guess I will miss out on a lot!

The love keeps growing,TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99 <hr size=1>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. <a href="http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=51733/ *http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ "> Try it now.</a>

Guest guest

Hey MB, Sorry I don't keep in touch better. Tomorrow I see my Ortho and just pray he will do my knees, hip and shoulder. I hate taking pain pills, but just can't get up without them. If this all works, I'll only be on 02 and my "Face Jewelry" will have to be my best friend! Let you know tomorrow. Hugs, Ter Beth wrote: Terry, That is an excellent reminder.

Everyone should remember that a pharmacist is a health care professional. Pharmacy school is five years and is tough to get through. These folks in general really know there stuff and in fact often know more useful, practical information about the drugs they dispense than doctors do. Thanks Terry! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Hello All.... Hello my friends, I

keep seeing questions about side affects of different drugs and just wanted to tell you your best friend is your Pharmacist. I could never have made it through my internship without the help of a Pharmacist friend of mine.. They have to know all contraindications of all the drugs we take. Unless you use more then one Pharmacy, they have to be alert to your drug profile. I use CVS and they are wonderful. I've called them at night and the answers are right on when I confirm with my PCP. Hope this helps some of you. I have a hard time sitting here, so I only read post with my name on the subject line. Forgive me, but until I have me knees done, I guess I will miss out on a lot! The love keeps growing,TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99 <hr

size=1>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. <a href="http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=51733/ *http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ "> Try it now.</a> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.