RemedySpot.com

Re: Sad News!/Terry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry....are you saying here you found a job when you were 65??? I thought you were younger. Interesting! What sort of job did you get?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sad News!

Irene,

I'm so sorry to hear that! One more thing that proves how much this country has changed. This is happening all over, not just to those who are I'll. I found a job at a company, at 65, where I was able to choose my own schedule. I pray you Will find what you need.

Keep smiling and believing and it WILL happen!

Hugs,

TerryIrn3189aim wrote:

Hi to All my friends,I Hope Everyone is doing Well! Gwynnie, I'm glad to hear you're doing very Well.Well today Wednesday, was supposed to be my last day at work, I decided that yesterday Tuesday was going to be my last dayat work.On Monday, in the middle of my shift, I found out, that when my recovery is over in 10 weeks, I won't have a job to return too...because it's a long time for 2 months to be away, even though when I had told them, they said that was fine, you can come and workpart-time, until you regain your strength and work full-time. Don't worry you'll still have a job etc...yeah right!I just need to keep my strength up for surgery on Tuesday.Thanks for listenningIrene

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions More!

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.