RemedySpot.com

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, Thats the one I have. Did I tell you your Bibles went out today?? You should have them within a week. I had company come right after I got home. You know I have been itching to get on here and see about Gwynne. a 19 year old lung  WOW.I think She will be the one to cross the country to meet all of us . LOL I am sooo happy for her. Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy...thanks for adding my signature...did you pick up the one with Happy Birthday baby??A lot of work for you but Gwynnie will be beside herself with joy! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  Re: PeggyPeggy, did you get me? I also spoke with L today and told her about Gwynne. Her exact words were, "I better get to prayin'". Thanks, Peggy.Kathie> > > I signed somewhere but I don't see it now........> Maybe I'm not clear what you're doing...tell it again. You know what > a ditz I am.> Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Peggy...an oversight on my part. Sorry. Yes, you said they went out. I'm so anxious to get the pkg! I do appreciate the time you took to do these too.

I'm making a card to send to Gwynnie now.........

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Peggy

Peggy, did you get me? I also spoke with L today and told her about Gwynne. Her exact words were, "I better get to prayin'". Thanks, Peggy.Kathie> > > I signed somewhere but I don't see it now........> Maybe I'm not clear what you're doing...tell it again. You know what > a ditz I am.> Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Hi Sher, I just talked with Kathie. She has been sick. But is on the mend. She did get her package. ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

-girl....I'm grinning here in Oregon....I do get up and move around the apt. but it's so small I guess I'd better start doing it thrice!

We live upstairs and I admit, I do not like the stairs...but I can do them once for some exercise... I have O2 if I need it.

Besides, don't confuse me with facts, I'd already made up my mind to sit here!

OK...I shall go forward thrice and meet thy challenge.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher

Now Mama Sher Im turning the tables on YOU here & I'm gonna be the BIG MAMA for a wee while....NEWSBREAK......you can get MOVING RIGHT NOW!

What's this waiting for REHAB nonsense.....all you gotta DO is GET UP.....walk around your OWN house on the hour EVERY hour.......

TAKE the CHALLENGE MAMA...do it NOW......

You'll be even more ready for Rehab then!

lotsa LOVE,

GIO

> > > >> > > > Sher,> > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > > helpful!> > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > > Beth> > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > >> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Guest guest

...well girl, you are just a wealth of suggestions! Thanks, for sure I can do some of this stuff. Not all at the same time, but I can.

I have a disk w/sit down exercising..........

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

That's why you got 3 little Bouncers Mama....I'm BIG on doin' the sort of exercise that you don't have to travel to get, doesn't COST anything & you can do it from your own house/yard OR your very own computer chair .....

YEP you can exercise sitting DOWN as well!

Just keep 2 small cans of tinned food OR a pair of 0.5 kg (approx 1 lb) hand weights right next to your computer seat.....every OTHER half hour from your THRICE WALKING you can work in some resistance work for your 'Tuck-shop arms' while you're still sittin' on your very own WAZOO (called 'ARSE' in Oz)...

They use these in Aged Care Homes so QUITE SAFE Mama....

I also take 'em into the Lounge Room at night & do a bit of it while watching Tele.....all mounts up to DOIN' SOMETHIN' rather than Doin' NUTHIN'!

SGIO

> > > > > >> > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > > > > helpful!> > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > > > > Beth> > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > >> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > Mississippi> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > >

Guest guest

They were 92 when he was walking and dropped to 88 immediately after sitting down. I just talked to the nurse at rehab. She knows Don from cardiac rehab. She said he was such a he-man before that he was used to O2 level of 97. Because this has happened so fast he would really notice the 5% drop. She had his file in front of her. Because of his mental state, she wants him in pulmonary rehab. the doc fought us on it but she wants us to beg. I'll let you know what the doc says. Thanks so much. Sher Bauman wrote: K. ...I'm glad too that Don walked a bit....you didn't say what his sats were as he monitored........ Don......keep on keepin' on! Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Sher That's why you got 3 little Bouncers Mama....I'm BIG on doin' the sort of exercise that you don't have to travel to get, doesn't COST anything & you can do it from your own house/yard OR your very own computer chair ..... YEP you can exercise sitting DOWN as well! Just keep 2 small cans of tinned food OR a pair of 0.5 kg (approx 1 lb) hand weights right next to your computer seat.....every OTHER half hour from your THRICE WALKING you can work in some resistance work

for your 'Tuck-shop arms' while you're still sittin' on your very own WAZOO (called 'ARSE' in Oz)... They use these in Aged Care Homes so QUITE SAFE Mama.... I also take 'em into the Lounge Room at night & do a bit of it while watching Tele.....all mounts up to DOIN' SOMETHIN' rather than Doin' NUTHIN'! SGIO > > > > > >> > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > > > > helpful!> > > > > > Have they switched

your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > > > > Beth> > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > >> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > Mississippi> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > >

Guest guest

But rehab will help him survive. It will likely help him survive better and longer than he will without it. I think the doctor needs to educate himself.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

That's why you got 3 little Bouncers Mama....I'm BIG on doin' the sort of exercise that you don't have to travel to get, doesn't COST anything & you can do it from your own house/yard OR your very own computer chair .....

Just keep 2 small cans of tinned food OR a pair of 0.5 kg (approx 1 lb) hand weights right next to your computer seat.....every OTHER half hour from your THRICE WALKING you can work in some resistance work for your 'Tuck-shop arms' while you're still sittin' on your very own WAZOO (called 'ARSE' in Oz)...

I also take 'em into the Lounge Room at night & do a bit of it while watching Tele.....all mounts up to DOIN' SOMETHIN' rather than Doin' NUTHIN'!

SGIO

> > > > > >> > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > > > > helpful!> > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP

(fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > > > > Beth> > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > >> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06,

IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > Mississippi> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > >

Guest guest

K...do you have confidence in this Dr??

SGIO

> > > > > >> > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your diagnosis. NSIP> > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is much longer> > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter of fact,> > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's seen patients> > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I know that my> > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hope is> > > > > helpful!> > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of the disease or> > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very identifiable by CT> > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular or mixed) you> > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn't matter as> > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put yourself> > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get why you've> > > > > chosen not to go down that road.> > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happy word!!> > > > > > Beth> > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > >> > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > Mississippi> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > >

Guest guest

Bruce,

Thanks for the improvement in the word choice. The word should be LIVE and not survive for all the reasons you stated. I personally can't say enough good things about pulmonary rehab. It was the best thing for me and the things I learned there helped me not just to survive but to live and thrive!

Beth

/ BethSeldom would I ever change a word of what Beth writes and I sodepend on her to correct my misstatements, but......The Word is LIVE, not survive. That't the problem with the doctor isthat he's just thinking of surviving. Yes, rehab will help survival butmore importantly it will help him live. It will be a boost in so manyways. I survived and existed too long so have become sensitive to any ofus settling for that stage when we are all very much alive and can alltruly LIVE if we dedicate ourselves to it. Some of us can't grab quiteas much of life per day or week as others, but we can still find qualityand value in our lives.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sher,> > > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched yourdiagnosis. NSIP> > > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is muchlonger> > > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter offact,> > > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month

that he's seenpatients> > > > > > with NSIP who have been "stable for decades." I mean I knowthat my> > > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us hopeis> > > > > > helpful!> > > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of thedisease or> > > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually veryidentifiable by CT> > > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular ormixed) you> > > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably doesn'tmatter as> > > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't putyourself> > > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get whyyou've> > > > > > chosen not to go down that

road.> > > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my happyword!!> > > > > > > Beth> > > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Caro> > > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > > Mississippi> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > >

Guest guest

Sher

Yes, I try my hardest, although I've been somewhat unsuccessful

recently, to schedule things no earlier than 11. I generally prefer to

stay in for much of the morning and then get out and about and get home

in time to relax and rest a bit before dinner. I also think its a bit of

" I had to get up early so much of my life and I don't have to now so

darn it I'm not going to. "

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sher,

> > > > > > > > > I'm happy to hear the doctors have switched your

> > diagnosis. NSIP

> > > > > > > > is definitely preferable to IPF, the life expectancy is

> much

> > longer

> > > > > > > > and as a bonus, it does not always progress. As a matter

> of

> > fact,

> > > > > > > > Dr. on at Duke just told me last month that he's

> seen

> > patients

> > > > > > > > with NSIP who have been " stable for decades. " I mean I

> know

> > that my

> > > > > > > > experience may be different but anything that gives us

> hope

> > is

> > > > > > > > helpful!

> > > > > > > > > Have they switched your dx based on the behavior of

the

> > disease or

> > > > > > > > also on the ct scan results? NSIP is usually very

> > identifiable by CT

> > > > > > > > scan. To identify the type of NSIP (fibrotic, cellular

or

> > mixed) you

> > > > > > > > would need a biopsy. But at this point it probably

doesn't

> > matter as

> > > > > > > > long as your stable. I understand why you wouldn't put

> > yourself

> > > > > > > > through that. I don't regret my biopsy but I totally get

> why

> > you've

> > > > > > > > chosen not to go down that road.

> > > > > > > > > In the meantime, celebrate stability!! Stable is my

> happy

> > word!!

> > > > > > > > > Beth

> > > > > > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Caro

> > > > > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP

> > 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08

> > > > > > Mississippi

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > >

Guest guest

When they remodel stores to fit the " new " Walmart model fabric

disappears along with now smaller sections for yarn and crafts. But

the aisles get wider and they put in floating laminate flooring that

is a little easier to walk on.

And Walmart is beginning to carry gluten-free foods for those of us

with Celiac.

S, Lubbock, TX

NSIP w/PF 12/2006

> >

> > Hi Group, I know there is someone here that sells on e-bay, OD

can't

> > remember.. Anyhow could whom ever it is give me a few pointers?? I

> > also forgot who ask about my Bibles. Let me know and I'll send a

few

> > pics to your privet e-mail. ;)

> >

> >

> > Love and Prayers, Peggy

> > IPF 2004, Florida

> >

> > " Worry looks around,

> > Sorry looks back,

> > Faith looks up. "

> >

>

Guest guest

Vicky...keep on keepin' on girl. Bounce looks good on you!

Re: Re:Sher

MY dr told me my breathing was a little worse but keep in mind I had inflamtion and he did see a new white line on my left lung which was from the Hemosiderosis. He has me scheduled for a DLCO test MOnday and another in July. I will say this, after 2 days on 30 mg I feel 90% better. Thank You Jesus. And thank you Sher for your call you really are an angel. Thank you everyone else for your prayers. Vickys bouncin back again...

Love,

Vicky81856

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Steve....of course, call me anytime you want to! You obviously have my number from the database.

(I just tried to call you...no answer)

Yes, tomorrow between 2/4 is good, unless we connect before.

Sorry to hear about the confusion and I know you're not whining Steve.

Until then.......

Sher

Hi Sher----Could I call you tomorrow. My confusion today is getting worse and worse. My mother in law is coming to stay and help Vickie for a couple days and I have 2 Doctor appts. tomorrow but probably between 2 and 4. If you were going for a late lunch or something I'll catch up later. I had thought I could at least contribute to this forum but maybe not. Not whining, just having a very confusing week. Your Friend.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Guest guest

S. ... I'm not out nights much anymore...for a long while I didn't like driving at night prior to cataract removal. Maybe it will change when I get my glasses in 9 days!

....I think Walmart's prices are way to high since groceries went in and at least here, their produce sucks!

....I think anyone who gets off Apria will be treated better!

I'm like you , I will not be jerked around and yes, it's a damn shame we have to get loud/demanding if the situation calls for it.

....Oh, I hope you like your pillow as well as I like mine! I bought a cpap pillow and it's so wonderful I'm going to buy a second one down the line. I don't ever want to be w/o this pillow.

OH POOP I SAY! I was going to post the web site so you could take a look but I must have deleted it!!! Anyway, I'm glad you are sleeping better....O2 and all!

.... Loved your post to Jo...

.... "Whatever gets us" , for ME, is almost beside the point. I hate living my life having to constantly "be aware" of my body/ailments/dysfunctions! No, I don't focus on them but DAMNIT! they can't be ignored or overlooked either. You, like Babs and AJ and probably others whose names escape me right now, have my deepest, warmest concerns. I just can't imagine having to deal w/cancer too!!

.... well said to Irene too!

Think I posted to it all....may as well all as one. Have a great day friend and I sympathize w/your Africa concerns...good for you though that you got your passport anyway! Spunk! We got spunk on this board.

BTW...this has got to be hard on you/husband....not married very long.

Hugs to you both.

I try to avoid them. I have discovered that when I go in with my oxygen on people tend to stay out of my way. Even if I don't need it, it keeps me from getting so tired and sort of clears a path for me. And that's just fine. I cannot fathom what requires an entire family of 6-16 people to crowd around one little grocery buggy and take up an entire aisle just to purchase food and sundry supplies for a household. I have never warmed up to Target. The absolute best time to shop for anything, anywhere is on Tuesday night. Be it malls, groceries, Walmart or whatever. Tuesday night is the best night to go. Most Tuesday you could fire a cannon off down the aisles and not hit anybody. Think about it. Yeah well, not the cannon part so much, but how few people shop on Tuesday night. Proven fact according to people who track shopping trends. S-- In Breathe-Support , "Bruce Moreland" wrote:>> > > > Although I find Super when used with Wal-Mart an oxymoron in general the> one thing I've noticed with both Super Walmarts and Targets is that,> yes, they are bigger because they have groceries. However, there is one> Walmart left near me that isn't Super and has no grocery and its stock> and product offering is better than any of the Supercenters. Same thing> with Target. The one I have the most luck in is the one left near me> that isn't Super and has no groceries.> > > > > >> > > > Hi Group, I know there is someone here that sells on e-bay, OD> > can't> > > > remember.. Anyhow could whom ever it is give me a few pointers?? I> > > > also forgot who ask about my Bibles. Let me know and I'll send a> > few> > > > pics to your privet e-mail. ;)> > > >> > > >> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > > IPF 2004, Florida> > > >> > > > "Worry looks around,> > > > Sorry looks back,> > > > Faith looks up."> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

When I work out in the yard I use a "D" tank which is about 19 inches high and weighs about 9 pounds or so. I have a backpack carrier and it works out pretty well. I can't remember what liter flow Don is on bat at 5 liters conserving the tank will last me 3 or 4 hours, on continuous it will last about an hour. I think mowing would be a great thing for him to be able to do. He might find he needs a mask if the dust stirred up bothers him but maybe it won't. It's so smart to find things he can do to help keep the focus off what he can't do.

This is where I got my backpack. http://www.tri-medinc.com/TM/page10.html

Hope that helps!

Beth

Re: sher

Ben was my student when I was teaching. He has come a long way, but has missed the second semester of help. I believe, just by watching, that I'm going to have a grandson struggle with reading. He is almost 3 and is not talking and doesn't sit still long enough to want to be read to, while his sister and cousins will sit for hours and be read to.

LInda Z is also a reading specialist and knows what I'm talking about.

i'm going upstairs soon to download the pics from my camera to put on the website with our lunch with Fay. We had such a good time. It was good for Don to meet him and talk - and talk they did. He says I did most of the talking. I don't think that is true. I got used to doing that when he lost his voice, so I might have. I'll have to ask .

Don is such a stubborn old fart. He started Cymbalta and was told that at least for the first week he should take it at night because it might make him sleepy. Well, he decided that he takes too many meds at night so he took it this morning. Hence, he is zonked on the couch. Our oldest is suppose to come out and help get the lawn mower ready for the season. He is so hoping to be able to mow this year. Does anyone have any ideas for how he can mow with O2? The big tank strapped to his back doesn't work well. He LOVES to mow. I say "go for it sweete".

I love this board because like you, it is becoming my socialization. I don't really like to shop (especially when I've gained weight) and yesterday was a good day with daughter in law and granddaughter, but I was looking forward to talking to you guys.

K

Central Il Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

Z...the pictures of Sara are so cute...a couple too dark to see much but her and the doll are adorable.

The board IS my way of socializing too. I have realized over the past few years that my self-esteem was wrapped up in "what I did" and when I "couldn't do it" I felt less self-esteem/ self worth. The board has given that back to me....by being appreciated (as we all are) and giving me an opportunity to help others (as we all have). I can still "do what I did" only on a different level. I think God has given me an opportunity to bloom where I'm planted (as we all can).

How lucky for you , to have the skills to help a dyslexic child. You say "my". Are you meaning your own child? How much sweeter...that you can help your own. That's what Mama's do!

>>>... How diplomatic can one be! OK, I get the message....thanks for the hint for STEP!

I'll check it out ....so your typing isn't wasted on a lame brain! Thanks honey.

>>>Vicky...My favorite is Aqua Allegoria... not heard of much, (by Guerlain). I cleaned house yesterday... even down to spraying the silk flowers w/cleaner! Looks so nice to get up to in the morning.

I'm so glad you are feeling better! xoxo

>>>>Caro...hey good for you getting the gym. I'm still working up to the treadmill. The walking sounds like a really good job too! Three cheers for you!

Love ya all......... .....

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.