RemedySpot.com

Hello family, I finally have internet ....Thanks GOD! (Rain)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello beautiful Rain, Sorry I just saw your message today. I have been busy with the house, which is very old and I have been having minor problems with it. I had to re-do the wiring on my bedroom because of the computer, so I had to stay out for a while. I can't wait till I talk to you too.I will be placing the new projects and ideas here, just need some more work done before we have everything figured it out. I am loving here, and except foe my family , I do not miss California at all. I am trying to start again the writings of the material I have written for HH, and sadly all the study cases got lost by the moving company. I have somethings to say to each of you, but I will need some more time, for now, I will just post what are the main news, hopefully till the end of the week. Much love and respect to all Liane> >> > Hello my dear family,> > How are you all?> > > > I finally arrived in Richmond and finally got situated in my new > (old> > house),> > and have a phone and internet at least.> > There have been amazing and very strange days... the cross > country trip> > was a ball...> > compress between two "tornado systems" was one of the most > exciting> > experiences i ever had.> > I have some pictures ( not really many) that i took from the trip > and I> > will be posting them here for everyone.> > > > I miss you all very much and as soon I can deal with my personal > mess> > ( moving company lost most of my stuff)> > I will be back now full time. I have many ideas and we have some > big> > things already going on, I guess we have good news to all, to be > shared> > pretty soon.> > Just want to tell you all, that I arrived Ok, my cats (7 cats) > made> > through the trip OK and also my little dog.> > > > Sending much love and hugs to all,> > Liane> >>