RemedySpot.com

Sunday Responses from Oz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

RAining, RAINING, RAINING....we're VERY soggy here right now....2 grandkids here for the day while their parents work to cleanup the building site that their home has become with extensions in progress.

VIcky: how wonderful to feel you getting back your spirit...new perfume AND a coffee pot....2 yummy aromas to help!

S: now the 'S' in your monica has taken on a while new meaning girl!

MAry Lou: you're still in the PITS ML...I DO hope you get relief sooner rather than later. youve shown extraordinary patience with it all.

Z: YES PLEASE DO send us the Chicken Soup Recipe. I always make up big batches of Chicken Soup & store in small quantities in my freezer. A girl just never knows when she needs that best ever BOOST!

Princess Peggy: I have such a lovely visual of you knwo..I oisture you in my mind happily sewing your colourful bibles...such jiy & presence.

: WOW... I've been to the home births of all 3 of my grandchildren but I never would've been game to do that myself.

K: yes work = social life for many people, even if it's not realised at the time. I think that's why so many have trouble when they retire especially whne the workplace was all-consuming. Finding ways to stay in the world while not OUT there daily can be a challenge.

Ze: oh what a heart rending situation you're in ....I FEEL for you like all get-out Zena. You are such a courageous woman BUT it is NOT fair!

Everyone....hope you are sweet dreaming by now, it MUST be your bedtime surely!

GIO