RemedySpot.com

Saturday Post from Oz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Morn' Gang,

I'm going to go back to Gwynne style Posting to do my bit to cut down on the enormous number of Posts this Forum attracts. I think it's getting very difficult for many of us to spend so much time reading even tho' we can't drag ourselves away until we've caught up either!

GWYNNE: what reading your last Post was Gwynne...a new lung is indeed a full-time occupation for now. Reading of the support you're getting from your children was wonderful. You 3 will feel immeasurably closere as a result of this shared experience. Keep up the great progress Lady G. Love to you!

JOYCE; hope your mouth is good n' NUMB for a few days..5 teeth extracted at once is no mean feat. Hiow amazing that they've uttered the word 'Transpnat' as a possibility again. That must give you positive encouragement for all you & Lucien have been through. Take care & rewst well dear HRH.

STEVE: good on YOU.....if you don't ASK you don't GET ! Get asking LOTS!

IRENE: All the best for your surgery...

JOE: BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY......I susoect you n; Joannie would nbe GOOD at celebrating life!

BABS: gosh m' friend you just keep letting out more n' more about just how much you've had to carry....'Entertainer' you may be BUT you hurt just like everyone else.....your closer family members sound good n' true...

MARY LOU: you've done so well staying well now make sure you do equally well at getting better....take all the advice you can get & FOLLOW UP!

LINDA Z: Hi Sista...I bet that young Trainee wished YOU had PASSED OVER

GOOD on YOU for being assertive!

Everyone Else: Have a great weekend when it comes your way....

lots of love n' hugs

in Oz

Guest guest

... I think it's a good idea to post to a few/or more at a time. I have done that a time or two but then hear comments about people not seeing something posted.....so I went back to one at a time. But it does take up a lot of room....

Have a good day...I'm going to bed/TV shortly!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Saturday Post from Oz

Morn' Gang,

I'm going to go back to Gwynne style Posting to do my bit to cut down on the enormous number of Posts this Forum attracts. I think it's getting very difficult for many of us to spend so much time reading even tho' we can't drag ourselves away until we've caught up either!

GWYNNE: what reading your last Post was Gwynne...a new lung is indeed a full-time occupation for now. Reading of the support you're getting from your children was wonderful. You 3 will feel immeasurably closere as a result of this shared experience. Keep up the great progress Lady G. Love to you!

JOYCE; hope your mouth is good n' NUMB for a few days..5 teeth extracted at once is no mean feat. Hiow amazing that they've uttered the word 'Transpnat' as a possibility again. That must give you positive encouragement for all you & Lucien have been through. Take care & rewst well dear HRH.

STEVE: good on YOU.....if you don't ASK you don't GET ! Get asking LOTS!

IRENE: All the best for your surgery...

JOE: BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY......I susoect you n; Joannie would nbe GOOD at celebrating life!

BABS: gosh m' friend you just keep letting out more n' more about just how much you've had to carry....'Entertainer' you may be BUT you hurt just like everyone else.....your closer family members sound good n' true...

MARY LOU: you've done so well staying well now make sure you do equally well at getting better....take all the advice you can get & FOLLOW UP!

LINDA Z: Hi Sista...I bet that young Trainee wished YOU had PASSED OVER

GOOD on YOU for being assertive!

Everyone Else: Have a great weekend when it comes your way....

lots of love n' hugs

in Oz