RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: RE: A Prayer for Cheryl's brother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you . May Creator bless you and yours as well.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 7/20/2008 8:24:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224@... writes:

Note: forwarded message attached.I'm following the Rainbow of Love Received: from [76.167.70.63] by web44811.mail.sp1. via HTTP; Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:43:34 PDTDate: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:43:33 -0700 (PDT)From: GENTLE WHISPERS <jsm2224@...>Reply-jsm2224@...Subject: RE: A Prayer for Cheryl's brother@...MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1011480335-1216518213=:79382"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bitContent-Length: 465Dear Cheryl please accept my apologies for not publicly writing a prayer for your brother and your family in your current suffering his being physical please lord creator of all bring relief to Cheryl's brother due to his extreme on going fight with numerous cancers may he always have that reservoir of hope and strength to fight his battle in courage and weakness . God Bless you and your family Cheryl my endless love I'm following the Rainbow of LoveGet fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.