RemedySpot.com

answering Z//Vicky/Caro.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Z...the pictures of Sara are so cute...a couple too dark to see much but her and the doll are adorable.

The board IS my way of socializing too. I have realized over the past few years that my self-esteem was wrapped up in "what I did" and when I "couldn't do it" I felt less self-esteem/self worth. The board has given that back to me....by being appreciated (as we all are) and giving me an opportunity to help others (as we all have). I can still "do what I did" only on a different level. I think God has given me an opportunity to bloom where I'm planted (as we all can).

How lucky for you , to have the skills to help a dyslexic child. You say "my". Are you meaning your own child? How much sweeter...that you can help your own. That's what Mama's do!

>>>... How diplomatic can one be! OK, I get the message....thanks for the hint for STEP!

I'll check it out ....so your typing isn't wasted on a lame brain! Thanks honey.

>>>Vicky...My favorite is Aqua Allegoria...not heard of much, (by Guerlain). I cleaned house yesterday...even down to spraying the silk flowers w/cleaner! Looks so nice to get up to in the morning.

I'm so glad you are feeling better! xoxo

>>>>Caro...hey good for you getting the gym. I'm still working up to the treadmill. The walking sounds like a really good job too! Three cheers for you!

Love ya all..............

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!