RemedySpot.com

Re: and Grace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Ze! They are two very smart, funny and precious little girls....in short my best medicine!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

and Grace

Hahaha, someone's having fun They're gorgeous MB

Love Ze xx> >> > Zena,> > Just saw the pictures you posted of Lili swimming and wanted to tell you again what a lovely little girl you have. It does look like she was having fun though her eyes are on you the whole time. She obviously loves her Mom! My nieces were here this evening after we went to their soccer game. (Is there anything funnier than 4 and 5 year olds playing any sport?) They are around the same age as Lili and they remind me of you and honestly how difficult it must be for you. > > Zena I just wanted to reiterate how sweet she is and how I admire the difficult job you are doing. > > Thinking of you.>

> > > Beth > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> >>

Guest guest

I know that is just tooo much love in one spot.. enjoy every minute. Love ya,  me ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Thanks Ze!  They are two very smart, funny and precious little girls....in short my best medicine! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive       and GraceHahaha, someone's having fun   They're gorgeous MBLove Ze xx> >> > Zena,> > Just saw the pictures you posted of Lili swimming and wanted to tell you again what a lovely little girl you have. It does look like she was having fun though her eyes are on you the whole time. She obviously loves her Mom! My nieces were here this evening after we went to their soccer game. (Is there anything funnier than 4 and 5 year olds playing any sport?) They are around the same age as Lili and they remind me of you and honestly how difficult it must be for you. > > Zena I just wanted to reiterate how sweet she is and how I admire the difficult job you are doing. > > Thinking of you.> > > > Beth > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> >>

Guest guest

Peggy,

That's the best description of it I've ever heard...'too much love in one place'. Just makes me want to burst with the joy of it all. My little nieces and nephews just light up my life. (Well so does my son but he's nearly 23 and won't play in the mud with me anymore! LOL)

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

and Grace

Hahaha, someone's having fun They're gorgeous MB

Love Ze xx>

>> > Zena,> > Just saw the pictures you posted of Lili swimming and wanted to tell you again what a lovely little girl you have. It does look like she was having fun though her eyes are on you the whole time. She obviously loves her Mom! My nieces were here this evening after we went to their soccer game. (Is there anything funnier than 4 and 5 year olds playing any sport?) They are around the same age as Lili and they remind me of you and honestly how difficult it must be for you. > > Zena I just wanted to reiterate how sweet she is and how I admire the difficult job you are doing. > > Thinking of you.> > > > Beth > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive> >>

Guest guest

Hi MB As I posted the new pic, I too looked through the albums and oh my gosh it is good to see everyone's pic. I saw a pic of Terry P's family but not Terry. It makes me feel even closer to you guys. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.