RemedySpot.com

I've been having a bad weekend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Irene,

Hang in there hunny, I got your back and your in my prayers. If God be for us, who can be against us?

Love ya,

Vicky81856Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Hi All,

I know it's one more day before surgery, I've been having such a bad weekend with pain, that I just want to crawl under

the bed and hibornate.

Irene

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Thanks Vicky

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 9:24 pm

Subject: Re: I've been having a bad weekend

Irene,

Hang in there hunny, I got your back and your in my prayers. If God be for us, who can be against us?

Love ya,

Vicky81856

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

(((Irene))) Oh honey, I really feel for you xx

Good luck with the surgery, I hope it all goes well

Love Ze xx>> Hi All,> > I know it's one more day before surgery, I've been having such a bad weekend with pain, that I just want to crawl under> the bed and hibornate.> > Irene> ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

Thanks Ze

Hugs

Irene

Sent: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 2:48 am

Love Ze xx

>

> Hi All,

>

> I know it's one more day before surgery, I've been having such a bad weekend with pain, that I just want to crawl under

> the bed and hibornate.

>

> Irene

> ________________________________________________________________________

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

>

Guest guest

Hang in there, Irene. We are pulling for you. I hope you feel better soon.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: I've been having a bad weekendTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, April 21, 2008, 2:48 AM

Love Ze xx>> Hi All,> > I know it's one more day before surgery, I've been having such a bad weekend with pain, that I just want to crawl under> the bed and hibornate.> > Irene> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks Caro,

I'm just resting and watching tv.

I contacted my dr's office this morning and told them again, about the carelessness of the nurse, that I need to feel safe,

when I'm receiving the Remicade Infusions.

.....and next time, I don't her as my nurse

Irene

Sent: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 8:29 am

Subject: Re: Re: I've been having a bad weekend

Hang in there, Irene. We are pulling for you. I hope you feel better soon.

Caro

ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08

Mississippi

Date: Monday, April 21, 2008, 2:48 AM

Love Ze xx

>

> Hi All,

>

> I know it's one more day before surgery, I've been having such a bad weekend with pain, that I just want to crawl under

> the bed and hibornate.

>

> Irene

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

>

Guest guest

Good for you, Irene!! I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself. I went and got my first B12 injection today. Wasn't so bad. Have to go back tomorrow and get another one and then the day after. I think it is weekly after that for a month and then monthly, but I am not sure. I will have to ask again. My memory fails me sometimes!! Oxygen deprivation!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

From: Zena <zeasmanbtinternet (DOT) com>Subject: Re: I've been having a bad weekendTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, April 21, 2008, 2:48 AM

Love Ze xx>> Hi All,> > I know it's one more day before surgery, I've been having such a bad weekend with pain, that I just want to crawl under> the bed and hibornate.> > Irene> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>